Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama vs. Georgia State Moved...

Alabama vs. Georgia State Moved...
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:26:14 PM »
..to an ESPN Thursday Night game, two days earlier than scheduled.

Alabama and Georgia State have agreed to play two days earlier to help the Crimson Tide avoid a short week of preparation for the Iron Bowl.
The two teams will meet on Thursday, Nov. 18, ahead of Alabama's regular-season finale against Auburn the following Friday. Kickoff time hasn't been set.

Alabama athletic director Mal Moore said this was the best way to deal with one of "a number of scheduling challenges this year."

The Tide's final six Southeastern Conference opponents will each have a bye week before facing the defending national champions.

I think it's hilarious and awesome all at the same time. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: Alabama vs. Georgia State Moved...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »
..to an ESPN Thursday Night game, two days earlier than scheduled.

I think it's hilarious and awesome all at the same time. 

Just goes to show that when you're a crybaby, no amount of success will keep you from crying about something...

Ga. State = scheduling challenge?  Fucking hilarious!  And ESPN is there to accomidate them! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 05:30:34 PM »
Just goes to show that when you're a crybaby, no amount of success will keep you from crying about something...

Ga. State = scheduling challenge?  phuking hilarious!  And ESPN is there to accomidate them! 

Remember you heard it here first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 07:11:34 PM »

Ga. State = scheduling challenge?  Fucking hilarious!  And ESPN is there to accomidate them! 
Hey....7 of the 12 teams that Auburn faces this year plays a FCS opponent the week before.  WAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get the word out to Coach Chizik, ASAP!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 07:19:21 PM »
I suspect the real reason for the faux humor the resident fucktards are trying to portray is reality sinking in because of what they know is going to happen 8 days after Alabama plays Ga. State.  You all know this means a more rested Alabama team will be playing Auburn.  That's the real reason for the shit being thrown against the wall.  The shit isn't sticking and Alabama is going to fuck you up. 

Roll Tide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 07:43:36 PM »
I suspect the real reason for the faux humor the resident fucktards are trying to portray is reality sinking in because of what they know is going to happen 8 days after Alabama plays Ga. State.  You all know this means a more rested Alabama team will be playing Auburn.  That's the real reason for the shit being thrown against the wall.  The shit isn't sticking and Alabama is going to fuck you up. 

Roll Tide.

I can appreciate this kind of post from you. This isn't some half assed schizophrenic post like you normally post. This is a good, shit talking post. Congrats.

Now, if we weren't scared of you imbred fuckers last year, what makes you think we are scared of you guys this year. You barely beat an Auburn team last year that was average at best. We had the worst defense that I have seen at Auburn in my 32 years on this planet. And we stuffed your pussified heisman trophy winner into the ground. We aren't scared of you fuckers. I, for one, am looking forward to another hard fought brawl, but with Auburn getting the best of you this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 08:08:58 PM »
I can appreciate this kind of post from you. This isn't some half assed schizophrenic post like you normally post. This is a good, shit talking post. Congrats.

Now, if we weren't scared of you imbred fuckers last year, what makes you think we are scared of you guys this year. You barely beat an Auburn team last year that was average at best. We had the worst defense that I have seen at Auburn in my 32 years on this planet. And we stuffed your pussified heisman trophy winner into the ground. We aren't scared of you fuckers. I, for one, am looking forward to another hard fought brawl, but with Auburn getting the best of you this year.
You forgot to call him a pussy, but besides that it was a quality post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Birmingham

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 08:11:22 PM »

You've pointed out the two things that make me think Alabama's going to fuck Auburn's shit up.  

1) We don't need you to be scared of us.  I don't think Auburn was scared last year.  Auburn played out of their mind above the rim last year and the facts are that it wasn't enough.  

2)  We don't need our Heisman winner to do a damn thing against Auburn to beat them.    

Auburn will get their shit fucked up and they will do so infront of 100,000+ at Bryant Denny stadium.  
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 08:31:11 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 08:31:04 PM »
You've pointed out the two things that make up why I think Alabama's going to fuck Auburn's shit up.  We don't need you to be scared of us to beat Auburn.  We don't need anything from our Heisman winner to beat Auburn.  Auburn played out of their mind above the rim in 2009, and it wasn't enough.  Auburn will get their shit fucked up when they return to 100,000+ in Bryant Denny stadium.  
Statistics aren't on SPuat's side when it comes to having two strong teams in the Iron Bowl.  War Damn Eagle....BITCH!!!  As long as all of Auburn's coaches stay together at Auburn, Coach little bitch doesn't want to play Auburn.  Everyone saw how Coach Malzahn's offense made Coach little bitch's veteran defense look like the bammer fanbase (toothless and retarded).  Now, we'll get to see how Coach Malzahn's veteran offense does against a not-so veteran defense.  Oh yeah, and Auburn's defense will be better too...so good luck in the Iron Bowl, y'all gonna need it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 08:35:51 PM »
Statistics aren't on SPuat's side when it comes to having two strong teams in the Iron Bowl.  War Damn Eagle....BITCH!!!  As long as all of Auburn's coaches stay together at Auburn, Coach little bitch doesn't want to play Auburn.  Everyone saw how Coach Malzahn's offense made Coach little bitch's veteran defense look like the bammer fanbase (toothless and retarded).  Now, we'll get to see how Coach Malzahn's veteran offense does against a not-so veteran defense.  Oh yeah, and Auburn's defense will be better too...so good luck in the Iron Bowl, y'all gonna need it.

Really???  This is Auburn's last 12 possessions in the 2009 Ironbowl.

Punt
Punt
Punt
Fumble
Punt
Punt
TD
Punt
Interception
Punt
Punt
Failed Hail Mary to end the game

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 09:03:22 PM »
Really???  This is Auburn's last 12 possessions in the 2009 Ironbowl.

Punt
Punt
Punt
Fumble
Punt
Punt
TD
Punt
Interception
Punt
Punt
Failed Hail Mary to end the game

Flashbacks to the Brodie sack game. Congrats, your defense won the last 12 possesions I guess...

It will be a different game this year with a dual threat QB that is built like a brick shit house. You won't hold Auburn on those 3rd and shorts this year...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 09:11:45 PM »
Flashbacks to the Brodie sack game. Congrats, your defense won the last 12 possesions I guess...

It will be a different game this year with a dual threat QB that is built like a brick shit house. You won't hold Auburn on those 3rd and shorts this year...

I'm glad you've included pre-2008 flashbacks in this argument, you'll need them.  I agree about your QB by the way, he's the juco-mplete package.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 09:28:13 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 09:33:03 PM »
Someone over there needs to tell mark "my dad gets ass-raped in prison" ingram before this years game that, should he suffer another agonizing "hip pointer", to limp off the field like he actually sustained a hip injury rather than slinking off the field holding his arm.

Fucking pussy.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 09:34:47 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 09:53:42 PM »
Everyone saw how Coach Malzahn's offense made Coach little bitch's veteran defense look like the bammer fanbase (toothless and retarded). 
Yeah, that was a scary first 10 minutes of the game. AU's offense gained, what, like 150 yards total over the next 3 quarters? Malzahn certainly didn't have an answer for our defense for the majority of the game.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Birmingham

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »
Someone over there needs to tell mark "my dad gets ass-raped in prison" ingram before this years game that, should he suffer another agonizing "hip pointer", to limp off the field like he actually sustained a hip injury rather than slinking off the field holding his arm.

Fucking pussy.

Congratulations on stopping an Alabama player.  Maybe next year you'll have better luck stopping the rest of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 10:58:33 PM »
I suspect the real reason for the faux humor the resident phuktards are trying to portray is reality sinking in because of what they know is going to happen 8 days after Alabama plays Ga. State.  You all know this means a more rested Alabama team will be playing Auburn.  That's the real reason for the poop being thrown against the wall.  The poop isn't sticking and Alabama is going to phuk you up. 

Roll Tide.

ROOOEEEEEE TAHHHHHHDDDD!!

Is anything else in your life really worthwhile? No - shoving cocks up your ass isn't considered worthwhile fuck face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

#1Bammer

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 11:41:22 PM »
poor aubarn........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 09:15:40 AM »
poor aubarn........

Says the guy who's team just won a NC and a Heisman, yet is still on an "allbarn" site worrying about us. You guys just cant be happy and enjoy it can you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 09:22:05 AM »
Hey....7 of the 12 teams that Auburn faces this year plays a FCS opponent the week before.  WAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get the word out to Coach Chizik, ASAP!!!!!!!
This is funny to point out, only because I've never heard it pointed out, because Auburn fans aren't whiny fucking bitches.

To me, playing a FCS opponent the week prior is more of an advantage than not playing anyone. You still can "look ahead" and focus on the next team you're playing, with very little chance of dropping the game, and you get the game day practice in, and don't come back completely lethargic and iced.

That's all the time I'm willing to dedicate to such a meaningless fact. Despite the fact that the defending national champions make it a point to whine over, what is in my opinion, an even more trivial stat about their schedule.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2010, 09:41:52 AM »
Yeah, that was a scary first 10 minutes of the game. AU's offense gained, what, like 150 yards total over the next 3 quarters? Malzahn certainly didn't have an answer for our defense for the majority of the game.

Say what you want about who dominated, when, how or whatever, but the fact remains, you beat a talent lacking, gassed Auburn team that showed a LOT of heart by game 12, with what many argue is the best team in the history of Alabama football.  So, congrats.  We've absolutely dominated the series in the last decade (or so) and have equalled your success, and surpassed it over the past decade, minus a recogized title for our undefeated season just back in 2004.  You've had a good two year run, it's good for you guys, but it certainly isn't going to last forever.  That's not to say it's definitely over THIS year either, but Auburn won't struggle as long as Bama did with bumblefucking themselves with coaches, scandal and bullshit for years in order to get back to top tier status.

I guess I just find it amazing that somehow Bama fans HAVE to turn it into some horseshit false, and absolute dominant destruction of epic proportions in the Iron Bowl, to somehow justify a game they actually won on the scoreboard.  It's like it's a moral victory, even though they actually won.  It's got to be the most fucking retarded kind of smack I've ever heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions