Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama vs. Georgia State Moved...

JR4AU

Re: Alabama vs. Georgia State Moved...
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2010, 10:40:18 AM »
poor aubarn........

Is it me, or did this stupid fuckstick show up and start posting about the same time that cowardly fuck Titan Tiger showed up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2010, 10:43:28 AM »
Is it me, or did this stupid phukstick show up and start posting about the same time that cowardly phuk Titan Tiger showed up?

They are all probably Bham. As Chad said - IP's and Proxy's don't lie unless youre tremendously PC savvy....and Bham aint.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2010, 10:45:12 AM »
They are all probably Bham. As Chad said - IP's and Proxy's don't lie unless youre tremendously PC savvy....and Bham aint.

Probably, but I have no way to know.  Has that fact been made known?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2010, 11:16:19 AM »
Probably, but I have no way to know.  Has that fact been made known?
The Titan dude = Birmingham.  His is a pretty pathetic troll, I've seen better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 11:50:05 AM »

Writing style was an easy one to spot as well. Ive seen much better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 12:30:08 PM »
Say what you want about who dominated, when, how or whatever, but the fact remains, you beat a talent lacking, gassed Auburn team that showed a LOT of heart by game 12, with what many argue is the best team in the history of Alabama football.  So, congrats.  We've absolutely dominated the series in the last decade (or so) and have equalled your success, and surpassed it over the past decade, minus a recogized title for our undefeated season just back in 2004.  You've had a good two year run, it's good for you guys, but it certainly isn't going to last forever.  That's not to say it's definitely over THIS year either, but Auburn won't struggle as long as Bama did with bumblefucking themselves with coaches, scandal and bullshit for years in order to get back to top tier status.

I guess I just find it amazing that somehow Bama fans HAVE to turn it into some horseshit false, and absolute dominant destruction of epic proportions in the Iron Bowl, to somehow justify a game they actually won on the scoreboard.  It's like it's a moral victory, even though they actually won.  It's got to be the most fucking retarded kind of smack I've ever heard.

I don't think one team or the other really dominated either way. AU played good offense for about 10 minutes, then Alabama's defense pretty muched snuffed them out the rest of the game. AU played a damn good game on defense. Overall, it was a good showing by both teams. I don't think I was trying to turn it into something it wasn't, simply stated a fact.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2010, 12:40:50 PM »
Maybe, but he's pretty near the top of the all time pathetic pieces of shit by my experiences on the innerwebs. 

Writing style was an easy one to spot as well. Ive seen much better.

I didn't read it close enough to catch that.  Agree, he's pretty well the lowest common denominator. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2010, 01:56:54 PM »
Maybe, but he's pretty near the top of the all time pathetic pieces of shit by my experiences on the innerwebs. 

I didn't read it close enough to catch that.  Agree, he's pretty well the lowest common denominator. 
Well, when the stupid fuck was dumb enough to use the same IP, from the same town that he had already mentioned he was from...

Me iz guud trollz!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2010, 02:11:29 PM »
Well, when the stupid fuck was dumb enough to use the same IP, from the same town that he had already mentioned he was from...

Me iz guud trollz!

What town?  Meaning more specific than Birmingham?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 02:13:46 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2010, 02:14:07 PM »
What town?  Meaning more specific than Birmingham?
How has this not been covered before?  I don't live in Alabama, I live near Chattanooga, TN.  Do you want a model train set? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2010, 12:05:54 AM »
This is funny to point out, only because I've never heard it pointed out, because Auburn fans aren't whiny phuking bitches.

To me, playing a FCS opponent the week prior is more of an advantage than not playing anyone. You still can "look ahead" and focus on the next team you're playing, with very little chance of dropping the game, and you get the game day practice in, and don't come back completely lethargic and iced.

That's all the time I'm willing to dedicate to such a meaningless fact. Despite the fact that the defending national champions make it a point to whine over, what is in my opinion, an even more trivial stat about their schedule.

Chizad you are smarter than that. You know a bye week is better than a game week. I have said this once and I'll say it again let everyone have bye week before we play them hells yes! The real test is when an SEC team plays five SEC schools in a row. That fifth game is normally a loss. If you do win that fifth game you just might win the NC like we did last year and UF did in 1996. If you like to bet on college football look for those games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Birmingham

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2010, 01:48:50 AM »

Me iz guud trollz!

A few facts. 
1)  In no way did I try to insinuate I was anyone other than myself when posting under the name "TitanTigersCensorButton".  I don't know how anyone could possibly think otherwise given the content of my post and who it was being posted to.  I could no longer post under the name Birmingham or I would have.

2)  I'm the most computer savy person on this forum.

3)  Other than "TitanTigersCensorButton", I've never created any other username on this forum.

4)  I've clearly said what town I live in and have never tried to mislead anyone in to thinking otherwise.

5)  My IP address is public information.  If anyone would like my IP address I'll gladly give it to them.  I'll inform you of what it is, why it's important, what it can tell you and how I can post from a different one for each day of the year.  Proxy's are for people who aren't as intelligent with computers as they think they are and for those who are going to Google "changing IP address" within the next 30 minutes.

6)  JR4AU's a fucking idiot.  "What town?  Meaning more specific than Birmingham?"  Yes, you fucking retard.  More specific than Birmingham???  Erdington perhaps, maybe Northfield.  No, Yardley.  Yes.  Yardley's the one.  Yardley fucking Birmingham, fucking retard. 

7)  AWK thinks he's Jessica Fletcher by "uncovering" a post that begins with "How has this not been covered before?" and then proceeds to say , once again, that I live near Chattanooga, TN.  AWK, you don't even know what you're looking for or what to do with it if you found it.  I've already offered you my IP address.  You could easily get #1bammer's, what's the hold up?  Let's get to it.

8)  Auburn didn't beat Alabama.  Nobody gives a damn how close you were.  If you were able to than you should have.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2010, 08:34:34 AM »
Chizad you are smarter than that. You know a bye week is better than a game week. I have said this once and I'll say it again let everyone have bye week before we play them hells yes! The real test is when an SEC team plays five SEC schools in a row. That fifth game is normally a loss. If you do win that fifth game you just might win the NC like we did last year and UF did in 1996. If you like to bet on college football look for those games.

I would venture to say that I would love to have an off week before playing bam....wait a minute, nevermind that. Does the fact that Auburn plays their entire season before this off week account for anything? The entire season I say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2010, 09:06:47 AM »
I would venture to say that I would love to have an off week before playing bam....wait a minute, nevermind that. Does the fact that Auburn plays their entire season before this off week account for anything? The entire season I say.
Nah we have the off week before Alabama followed by the SEC Championship Game with Florida in 2010. :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2010, 09:36:49 AM »

It does say something that allbarn's bye week is so late. As a player and coach I would hate to have the bye week that late in the season. The staff has decided they want the bye week then for whatever reason, my guess is so they are as full strength as they can be at that late of the season, for Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2010, 09:40:13 AM »
Nah we have the off week before Alabama followed by the SEC Championship Game with Florida in 2010. :popcorn:

I heard that was going to be Arky inthe SEC Championship Game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2010, 10:01:11 AM »
I heard that was going to be Arky inthe SEC Championship Game.
Arky might be good enough and if LSU gets there Les Miles will be permanent in Baton Rouge. Who knows, on the other side, Georgia might sober-up and take down Florida. We might see a one loss or even a two loss team in Atlanta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2010, 10:33:35 AM »
Arky might be good enough and if LSU gets there Les Miles will be permanent in Baton Rouge. Who knows, on the other side, Georgia might sober-up and take down Florida. We might see a one loss or even a two loss team in Atlanta.

Don't count on UGA. I think this season will be a fun one. I do not see anyone going undefeated in the SEC this year. Not even allbarn I mean Alabama. LSU is loaded with talent and could be awesome but I think Les will keep them down one more year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »

Don't count on UGA. I think this season will be a fun one. I do not see anyone going undefeated in the SEC this year. Not even allbarn I mean Alabama. LSU is loaded with talent and could be awesome but I think Les will keep them down one more year.

I agree, I don't expect much from UGA this year. This might just be Richt's last year. As for Lester, we can count on him for a couple of coaching blunders during the season. I certainly think the major suspense will be in the West division this year. I will go out on a limb and say that I think TN will be the surprise especially for the East. Also, I am fully expecting the Iron Bowl to decide who reps the West in ATL this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2010, 01:49:28 PM »
A few facts.  
1)  In no way did I try to insinuate I was anyone other than myself when posting under the name "TitanTigersCensorButton".  I don't know how anyone could possibly think otherwise given the content of my post and who it was being posted to.  I could no longer post under the name Birmingham or I would have.

2)  I'm the most computer savy person on this forum.

3)  Other than "TitanTigersCensorButton", I've never created any other username on this forum.

4)  I've clearly said what town I live in and have never tried to mislead anyone in to thinking otherwise.

5)  My IP address is public information.  If anyone would like my IP address I'll gladly give it to them.  I'll inform you of what it is, why it's important, what it can tell you and how I can post from a different one for each day of the year.  Proxy's are for people who aren't as intelligent with computers as they think they are and for those who are going to Google "changing IP address" within the next 30 minutes.

6)  JR4AU's a fucking idiot.  "What town?  Meaning more specific than Birmingham?"  Yes, you fucking retard.  More specific than Birmingham???  Erdington perhaps, maybe Northfield.  No, Yardley.  Yes.  Yardley's the one.  Yardley fucking Birmingham, fucking retard.  

7)  AWK thinks he's Jessica Fletcher by "uncovering" a post that begins with "How has this not been covered before?" and then proceeds to say , once again, that I live near Chattanooga, TN.  AWK, you don't even know what you're looking for or what to do with it if you found it.  I've already offered you my IP address.  You could easily get #1bammer's, what's the hold up?  Let's get to it.

8)  Auburn didn't beat Alabama.  Nobody gives a damn how close you were.  If you were able to than you should have.

what a fucking unbelievably pathetic loser you are!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:58:29 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions