Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

birmingham vs. boartitz in the main event

jadennis

Re: Earl Alexander just moved up the QB depth chart...
« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2010, 05:34:52 PM »
Tiger Wench,

I could care less who you choose to hang out with, I have no idea who you are, and really don't care.  The doughnuts, pens, and pads of which you speak are tools used mostly by primary care reps with "me-too" products trying to get the physicians attention.  Most companies with products worth their weight adhere to PhARMA guidelines, which do not allow for such tactics.  You come off sounding like you are giving a speech at the Democratic convention on the evils of the "Pharmaceutical Giants".
You see, the irony lies in your post, which seems to be fueled by me putting myself "upon a pedestal", but you open by bragging about a double degree, while stating that my intelligence is inferior.  You make an attempt to put me in the box of a "dumb sales rep" and claim I am not intelligent enough to carry on an educated conversation with a caregiver about the products I represent.  So your diatribe on judging, comes off being very judgemental.
At the end of the day, I would hope you would be putting your "double degree" to a better use than posting bitchy comments on the internet.  I will be judgemental in return and say that it sounds like you tried to make a career out of going to college and what you have to show for it is a big pile of students loans.  Hope it works out for you.

I only read 4 pages in before I decided to give up.  But I did have these few things to site for the uber-educated 280tiger.

First, the double negative in "80% of them didn't not attend college" is a really hilarious way to make fun of people who didn't go to college. 

Second, "Hell, the resident posters here are you, Token, RWS and No Huddle.  We are batting pretty much 0% just from that sample" is also ironic.  If you're looking for people who DID NOT attend college, and you think those four fit that description, then you're batting "a thousand", in baseball terms, or 1.000%...not 0%.

And lastly, in your response to Wench, you start of stating that you "could care less".  Was that supposed to be "could NOT care less", or do you actually care?

I suggest you stick strictly to insulting bammers, and stay away from the education insult thing...it's not your strong-suit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
Re: birmingham vs. boartitz in the main event
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2010, 05:51:52 PM »
That's me.

I looooove teh woopigs, though I'm not as active there as I once was.

Concurrence.

There are only two decent Arkansas boards and I am proud to be a member of both. So are 'Titz, Wes, Sani, Pale Rider and a few more that I really don't give a fuck about.

If you have your shit together, and you don't sell rugs in Memphis, you don't need a cup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

Re: 280 Tiger vs. the world
« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2010, 06:01:29 PM »
bzzzzzz...thanks for playing though.

Tell him what hes won... Johnny.

eeehhhhh! Time's up! What do we have for the losers, judge?

Well, for our defendants, it's a life time at exotic Fort Leavenworth! And, for defense counsel Kaffee, that's right, it's a court martial!

Yes, Johnny! After falsely accusing a highly decorated Marine officer of conspiracy and perjury, Lieutenant Kaffee will have a long and prosperous career teaching... typewriter maintenance at the Rocco Globbo School for Women!

Thank you for playing "Should we or should we not listen to the advice of the galactically stupid!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2010, 06:26:38 PM »
...you start of stating that you...

I suggest you stick strictly to insulting bammers, and stay away from the education insult thing...it's not your strong-suit.
                     :haha:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 06:28:02 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2010, 07:13:52 PM »
                     :haha:
But I did have these few things to site for the uber-educated 280tiger
:haha: squared
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2010, 12:34:10 AM »
:haha: squared

What does that mean anyway, my Jobber6 is not working?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2010, 09:28:36 AM »
What does that mean anyway, my Jobber6 is not working?
It means "Ha-Ha" to the second power. I should have expressed it as :haha: ^2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2010, 10:02:06 AM »

easy calculations can be so complicated when mixed with Capt'n Morgans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2010, 09:57:45 PM »
or,
log base  :haha: = 2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2010, 01:05:08 AM »
or,
log base  :haha: = 2

Really it would be log base  :haha: of  :haha:^2 = 2 but who really cares?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

boartitz

« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2010, 04:33:27 AM »
Log base? Yall have me stumped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »
Sooooo...one or two years before we see an article like this about Phillip Sims?

Also, it would be funny to see Jackson playing against Saban this year in that all important game that really needs to be moved to a Thursday night.
Almost two years, lol.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/04/backup_quarterback_phillip_sim.html?mobRedir=false
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2012, 07:22:46 PM »
Buzz Nostradamus?

Classic thread!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2012, 09:20:09 PM »
 #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2012, 04:14:22 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2012, 06:44:13 PM »
Did y'all read the article where Coach midget stated that they'll help out him and his family of they need anything (or something similar)...really? Anything?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #198 on: May 01, 2012, 08:40:01 PM »
Did y'all read the article where Coach midget stated that they'll help out him and his family of they need anything (or something similar)...really? Anything?

So, his momma will be house sitting in Virginia?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #199 on: May 01, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »

So, his momma will be house sitting in Virginia?
”anything they want” just as long as they don't speak to the NCAA, if they should ever come a knockin'...probably after I leave this University.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions