Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

birmingham vs. boartitz in the main event

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: 280 Tiger vs. the world
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »
2 years ago I signed up the week before the Arkansas game and was banned by Thursday.
Why? LMAO!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2010, 08:50:38 PM »
I like boartitz too. Lay the phuk off already B'Ham.

Boartits came out of the blue with "Don't even pretend that you are like us" to a post that was neither about him or referencing him in any way.  I hadn't diatribed in a while and was glad to have the opportunity to scratch that itch, especially since I didn't even have to start it this time.  A year or two ago he took my rants toward Auburn personally as if they were also directed toward him and has ever since reacted as though I was talking about his mom.  That is why you'll occasionally see him come completely out of nowhere, without being provoked, without even being mentioned in the thread, and break out something along the lines of "Don't even pretend that you are like us."  

By the way, shaggybevo.com is a very entertaining forum.  There's some really funny posters over there and a few coaches from around Texas as well.  Some really good stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2010, 10:28:29 PM »
I kind of of like woopig myself. Others from here are members there as well. I can't name 1 regular here that claims membership to a bammer board.

Go phuk yourself with a rake.

You can catch me on tidesports with that same name as well as gatorsports. That's right I said it Gatorsports. I suck I know but I am a member there as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2010, 10:58:25 PM »
I should have been more clear. By "regulars", I meant Auburn people. bammers are irregulars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Token

« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2010, 01:17:56 AM »
I should have been more clear. By "regulars", I meant Auburn people. bammers are irregulars.

No offense taken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2010, 03:15:06 AM »
2 years ago I signed up the week before the Arkansas game and was banned by Thursday.
Woopig does not ban folks unless they continuously post nudity or racist remarks. What got you?
You probably went to hogville. They like banning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2010, 06:39:26 AM »
Woopig does not ban folks unless they continuously post nudity or racist remarks. What got you?
You probably went to hogville. They like banning.

Well, I didn't post any nudy pics or racist remarks.  I did post some of Kaos' plastic woman pics but that's not the same thing is it?  I went to woopig yesterday and it didn't look familiar.  I think you're right, hogville may have been the board I was banned from.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2010, 07:05:47 AM »
Dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2010, 07:41:38 AM »
Yes, that a&m over there is hogwally.

How did I get dragged into this?  I only follow two message boards, this one and the Arkansas board on Scout.  On the Scout board, I am Hollywoodbeachhog. 
     I don't think I've ever been on a bama board, and the times I have followed links to Hogville or Woopig, I was not that impressed.  I don't really care for the whole "you'll get your ass handed to you, we're going to fuck you up, you better bring it or we'll ridicule you" attitude.  I find it kind of silly.  I always think the people who write posts like that are probably 140 lb. nerds who got beat up a lot in high school, finally getting their revenge by swinging around a big e-penis and writing all tough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2010, 11:07:51 AM »
Well, I didn't post any nudy pics or racist remarks.  I did post some of Kaos' plastic woman pics but that's not the same thing is it?  I went to woopig yesterday and it didn't look familiar.  I think you're right, hogville may have been the board I was banned from.

Seriously, have you ever, EVER, signed up for and polluted posted on a bammer forum?  Do you even know the innerweb address for any? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2010, 11:29:03 AM »
Seriously, have you ever, EVER, signed up for and polluted posted on a bammer forum?  Do you even know the innerweb address for any? 

That's a idea whose time has come and gone. But, it's still doable. How does one undermine the confidence of a Bammer? What I mean is how do I get into the mind (I use this term loosely) of the average or above-average Bammer and really fuck 'em up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

Re: birmingham vs. boartitz in the main event
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2010, 11:35:17 AM »
posting on woopig...isn't for everyone.

better to read and not post.

i...i..i... found out the hard way.

however, there is a fellow auburn fan, tigerlaw (or lawtiger), that is a regular poster.  perhaps give him a shout for instructions.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 11:36:44 AM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: birmingham vs. boartitz in the main event
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2010, 12:16:01 PM »
posting on woopig...isn't for everyone.

better to read and not post.

i...i..i... found out the hard way.

however, there is a fellow auburn fan, tigerlaw (or lawtiger), that is a regular poster.  perhaps give him a shout for instructions.

That's me.

I looooove teh woopigs, though I'm not as active there as I once was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2010, 03:19:17 PM »
     How did I get dragged into this?  I only follow two message boards, this one and the Arkansas board on Scout.  On the Scout board, I am Hollywoodbeachhog. 
     I don't think I've ever been on a bama board, and the times I have followed links to Hogville or Woopig, I was not that impressed.  I don't really care for the whole "you'll get your ass handed to you, we're going to fuck you up, you better bring it or we'll ridicule you" attitude.  I find it kind of silly.  I always think the people who write posts like that are probably 140 lb. nerds who got beat up a lot in high school, finally getting their revenge by swinging around a big e-penis and writing all tough.
Dude, have you seen the size of my e-penis?  It's massive, I was once a moderator on GayUNation and single handily banned 506 people.  I'm the fucking man!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2010, 03:20:50 PM »
Dude, have you seen the size of my e-penis?  It's massive, I was once a moderator on GayUNation and single handily banned 506 people.  I'm the phuking man!

Hows the Dodge Stratus?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2010, 03:21:26 PM »
Hows the Dodge Stratus?
I'M 40!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2010, 03:35:24 PM »
I'M 40!!!!
We talkin' about practice? Not the game, Practice?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2010, 03:55:46 PM »
TALK BAD ABOUT ME!!! (Single tear)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2010, 04:00:47 PM »
TALK BAD ABOUT ME!!! (Single tear)
This is division 1 FOOTBALL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2010, 04:02:24 PM »

Not the game...not the game..not the game.....we talkin' bout practice....not the game...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."