Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

birmingham vs. boartitz in the main event

boartitz

Re: 280 Tiger vs. the world
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2010, 10:33:38 AM »
Who's "us"?  Arkansas fans?

Let's cut to the chase, are you gonna tell me how mean everyone on your Arkansas boards are or not?  I'll bet you do.
Actually the board I read the most is quite civil. I think the guys here that are members will agree. We have some fans of other SEC schools on board, but none of the douchebaggery that you bring.
In fact, I don't think there is a single Bama fan there.
You can go to woopig with your spiel and get your ass handed to you just whenever you feel that your sack is big enough. Wear a cup is not just a motto, it's a way of life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2010, 10:41:03 AM »
Don't ask him....and you'll live....

I...We...Them.

I have read some interesting stuff about that group. People who have spoken out about them disappear like Mr. Sensible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2010, 10:42:57 AM »
I have read some interesting stuff about that group. People who have spoken out about them disappear like Mr. Sensible.

Sensi spoke out against them. Shhhhh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »

I am The Group and The Group is me...............The Group is One, Many, None at All...........as for the above mentioned disappearance.....now you are catching on.........

:bar:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 11:32:56 AM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Birmingham

« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2010, 04:20:51 PM »
Actually the board I read the most is quite civil. I think the guys here that are members will agree. We have some fans of other SEC schools on board, but none of the douchebaggery that you bring.
In fact, I don't think there is a single Bama fan there.
You can go to woopig with your spiel and get your ass handed to you just whenever you feel that your sack is big enough. Wear a cup is not just a motto, it's a way of life.

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.  One day, you will realize just how much nobody here gives a fuck how mean people are on your Arkansas board.  I'm being honest, nobody gives a fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2010, 04:50:42 PM »
I knew you wouldn't disappoint.  One day, you will realize just how much nobody here gives a fuck how mean people are on your Arkansas board.  I'm being honest, nobody gives a fuck.
They are only mean to idiots that bring nothing to the discussion.
You would get shitstomped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2010, 05:58:03 PM »
They are only mean to idiots that bring nothing to the discussion.
You would get poopstomped.

You can't stop talking about woopiglet can you?  Please try to understand this last time, NOBODY HERE FUCKING CARES ABOUT ARKANSAS FANS!!!!!  YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR RIVALRY AND AREN'T INCLUDED IN IT.  YOU CAN'T EXPECT US TO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR FANS OR WHAT THEY SAY TO PEOPLE ON THEIR FORUM.

Please repeat this...  "When I start thinking that the opinion of my fan base is important to people who are engaged in a rivalry that I have no part of, I will refrain from telling them what my fan base thinks.  I know they don't care.  I'm an Arkansas fan and know nothing of their rivalry,  I suck up to the Auburn fans on this board and like it when they like me back, I guess you could say I'm a little faggy."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2010, 06:48:42 PM »
You can't stop talking about woopiglet can you?  Please try to understand this last time, NOBODY HERE FUCKING CARES ABOUT ARKANSAS FANS!!!!!  YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR RIVALRY AND AREN'T INCLUDED IN IT.  YOU CAN'T EXPECT US TO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR FANS OR WHAT THEY SAY TO PEOPLE ON THEIR FORUM.

Please repeat this...  "When I start thinking that the opinion of my fan base is important to people who are engaged in a rivalry that I have no part of, I will refrain from telling them what my fan base thinks.  I know they don't care.  I'm an Arkansas fan and know nothing of their rivalry,  I suck up to the Auburn fans on this board and like it when they like me back, I guess you could say I'm a little faggy."
Just go unfuck yourself.
I was invited here. You just saw the party going on across the road and no one has been able to get you to leave.
In the big picture of things, Auburn is not the only school that thinks bammer fans are ftools.
If you would stay on a bammer board, we'd never have crossed paths. I don't go to their sites because I don't give a fuck what yall have to say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2010, 07:15:44 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Birmingham

« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2010, 07:18:35 PM »
Just go unphuk yourself.
I was invited here. You just saw the party going on across the road and no one has been able to get you to leave.
In the big picture of things, Auburn is not the only school that thinks bammer fans are tools.
If you would stay on a bammer board, we'd never have crossed paths. I don't go to their sites because I don't give a phuk what yall have to say.

The reason you don't go to other sites is because you have no reason to, Arkansas is no more important to the University of Alabama than Miss State.  You may have been invited here but you in reality have no reason to be here either.  There's a reason these mother phukers hate me and there's a reason I act the way I do.  It's the same reason I have, and will, hate them for the jabs they'll throw when Alabama inevitably comes down from the rafters.  You on the other hand are meaningless to all of this.  You don't understand it, you're not apart of it, so what you think of its participants couldn't be more irrelevant.  The fact that you continue to interject what your fellow Arkansas fans would say is evident that you believe that by being invited here your opinion is somehow relevant in regards to how Alabama and Auburn fans interact.  I promise you the two don't coincide.

There's a reason I never take you up on your offer to go over to whatever site you keep selling, there's a reason nobody here ever signs up over there.  WE DON'T phukING CARE ABOUT ARKANSAS.  I'm glad you were invited here.  Please try to not get in the way and PLEASE start realizing you're nothing more than a pet dog to the Auburn fans here.  They're happy that you make it a point to be loyal to them but that doesn't mean you get to eat at the table.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 07:23:11 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »
I kind of of like woopig myself. Others from here are members there as well. I can't name 1 regular here that claims membership to a bammer board.

Go fuck yourself with a rake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Birmingham

« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2010, 07:38:59 PM »
I kind of of like woopig myself. Others from here are members there as well. I can't name 1 regular here that claims membership to a bammer board.

Go phuk yourself with a rake.

First of all there are members here that were absolutely, at one time, members on Tidesports.  I don't post on other Alabama boards but it certainly is within reason that they didn't only post on Tidesports.  I can see why they haven't logged on in a couple years.  What's your handle over at woopig?  I'd love to see how active you've been on weeks other than when Auburn plays Arkansas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2010, 07:44:59 PM »

Go phuk yourself with a rake.

Yes, that a&m over there is hogwally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2010, 08:09:16 PM »
The reason you don't go to other sites is because you have no reason to, Arkansas is no more important to the University of Alabama than Miss State.  You may have been invited here but you in reality have no reason to be here either.  There's a reason these mother phukers hate me and there's a reason I act the way I do.  It's the same reason I have, and will, hate them for the jabs they'll throw when Alabama inevitably comes down from the rafters.  You on the other hand are meaningless to all of this.  You don't understand it, you're not apart of it, so what you think of its participants couldn't be more irrelevant.  The fact that you continue to interject what your fellow Arkansas fans would say is evident that you believe that by being invited here your opinion is somehow relevant in regards to how Alabama and Auburn fans interact.  I promise you the two don't coincide.

There's a reason I never take you up on your offer to go over to whatever site you keep selling, there's a reason nobody here ever signs up over there.  WE DON'T phukING CARE ABOUT ARKANSAS.  I'm glad you were invited here.  Please try to not get in the way and PLEASE start realizing you're nothing more than a pet dog to the Auburn fans here.  They're happy that you make it a point to be loyal to them but that doesn't mean you get to eat at the table.
You dumb cocksucker. Are you trying to make the rules here?
If you don't care what I say, ignore me.
I have connections to Auburn and they have a coach now from Arkansas and their last HC was from where?
The Auburn has several players from Arkansas. I generally keep up with Arkansas players wherever they go.
Go unfuck yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2010, 08:21:55 PM »
You dumb cocksucker. Are you trying to make the rules here?
If you don't care what I say, ignore me.
I have connections to Auburn and they have a coach now from Arkansas and their last HC was from where?
The Auburn has several players from Arkansas. I generally keep up with Arkansas players wherever they go.
Go unphuk yourself.

bad dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »
I like boartitz too. Lay the fuck off already B'Ham.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2010, 08:26:27 PM »
What's your handle over at woopig?  I'd love to see how active you've been on weeks other than when Auburn plays Arkansas.
What does it matter? You don't have the balls to post there anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2010, 08:27:27 PM »
You got that right captain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2010, 08:29:52 PM »
I kind of like UT's board shaggybevo.com. They funny as shit like this board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »

2 years ago I signed up the week before the Arkansas game and was banned by Thursday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions