Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shon Coleman

Token

Re: Shon Coleman
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2010, 10:29:19 PM »
I know it was a half-joking dig in passing, but the point is, this is typical of the slams you hear from bama fans.

And it's retarded.  It seems to me that someone would spend more time poking fun at the idiot for failing at the smack talk then trying to defend Auburn's name.  

I agree that Prowler can make a dumb post every now and then. I don't see how this is one of them.

We view this differently then.  If someone wants to make an argument and really attack a point, then I'm fine with it.  As I've already pointed out, he didn't.  He took the "I know you are, but what am I" and the "well, you started it" approach, which I consider to be extremely idiotic.  If that wasn't enough, sticking with the elementary theme, he's now mooooing.  A very effective way to prove a point in 3rd grade.  Grownups?  Not so much.

What is dumb is that we're still talking about it, and even worse that everyone is attacking Prowler for responding to a bammer making a "cow college" comment. Some of you have Kaos-itus. Taking the side of a bammer slamming Auburn if it means a chance to call Prowler an idiot.

Priorities, man.

Those people don't spend near as much time siding with a bammer as you do running in blindly to defend every stupid comment he makes.  Furthermore, those people didn't display any characteristics of someone with Kaos-itus.  The didn't make a single comment towards Prowler, where Kaos would have completely undressed his argument, broke down exactly why it was a complete failure and lambasted you with sancho lines for running in, yet again, to defend a stupid comment.     

For phuk's sake, is it really so noble to take the side of a fellow fan even if the point he's trying to make could possibly be the dumbest since Tom Cruise decided to start a church?  poop.  If I took that approach with some of Birmingham's multi-personality posts I'd have well over 10,000.  

Priorities, indeed.  
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 10:41:43 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2010, 11:47:36 PM »
Look, dude.

This is the quote that started this bickerfest.

I know it was a half-joking dig in passing, but the point is, this is typical of the slams you hear from bama fans.

Not "You Auburn fans cheer for a football team that is associated with a fine agricultural institution."

It's ususally some dig about how everyone in Auburn, or associated with Auburn, is a cow farmer.

I agree that Prowler can make a dumb post every now and then. I don't see how this is one of them.

What is dumb is that we're still talking about it, and even worse that everyone is attacking Prowler for responding to a bammer making a "cow college" comment. Some of you have Kaos-itus. Taking the side of a bammer slamming Auburn if it means a chance to call Prowler an idiot.

Priorities, man.

Eat turds, bucketwad. 

When an idiot is being an idiot, there's nothing wrong with pointing it out. 

Prowler's "argument" as it were probably contains some relevant information.  It's the manner of expression that dooms it. 

If you stuck a cattle prod (notice the cross reference) up the ass of an epileptic sufferer of Tourettes Syndrome after filling him with 17 five hour energy drinks and then let him shout into a voice-recognition software system that would type out the stream of absurdity for 38 seconds, it would be more rational than most of what Prowler posts.  His "contributions" are often the visual equivalent of a rhesus monkey using an etch-a-sketch. 

You're in full-blown Sancho mode here.  Step back, don't put my name in a discussion I've had no part of, and take a second look.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2010, 10:27:36 AM »
Prowler's "argument" as it were probably contains some relevant information.  It's the manner of expression that dooms it. 
So what you're saying is, you agree with everything he said, you just filter your preconceived disapproval through his post to find a way to bitch about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2010, 10:56:53 AM »
I love etch a sketch wielding monkeys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2010, 11:11:43 AM »
I love etch a sketch wielding monkeys.

A monkey doesn't hold a candle on an etch a sketch compared to a 3 toed sloth. Believe it or not, those fuckers are bad ass on those things...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2010, 11:17:07 AM »
Just how many cows are enrolled at the two fine State institutions?  Percentage of brown vs. spotted?  I need stats...STAT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2010, 02:55:49 PM »
So what you're saying is, you agree with everything he said, you just filter your preconceived disapproval through his post to find a way to bitch about it.

Congratulations.  Another "F" in comprehension. You're on a roll.

Please to be fucking yourself. 

A. I didn't "bitch" about anything, I merely responded when my name was used in vain.  You proved yet again that you have no concept what the term "bitching" means.  God help you if you ever have a girlfriend.

B. I have no idea whether his post had any merit or not because to me, it read like this:

WOOO!! WipPee shit hunterfuckers, there's.......   MOOO! Pingdickity, aaaaaayyyyyyeeeeeeee! lee's county Cows leaser than TURDSCamooooooooooosa!!! bitch.  And one time I knew a HOMO!!! cow had he.  bammer Hat head on the bee. BOOOOyuhhhh, ;

What does that say?

It's not worth defending.  Franky, it sickens me to see Auburn people behave in such an ignorant manner.  A four-year old with fingerpaint makes more sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2010, 03:09:43 PM »
Explain how this post is so completely asinine.

http://www.nass.usda.gov/Statistics_by_State/Alabama/Publications/County_Estimates/index.asp

Cows:
Lee Co.: 6,700
Tuscaloosa: 10,500

Not trying to pick nits here and this cow smack is freaking awesome and all BUT - how many heads of cattle are actually tied to the U of Alabama   vs    AU ? You can drive down wire road and see the bastards less than a mile from the stadium. Thats pretty "cow college" if you ask me. My point was - I don't see where thats a bad thing. I wont ever deny the Ag ties AU has. Its nothing to be ashamed of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2010, 04:15:38 PM »
My point was - I don't see where thats a bad thing. I wont ever deny the Ag ties AU has. Its nothing to be ashamed of.

WINNER!!!  If I had a nice shiny prize, I'd give it to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »
WINNER!!!  If I had a nice shiny prize, I'd give it to you.

You had me at hello......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »
You two should get a room.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2010, 05:09:24 PM »
You two should get a room.

We'd invite you if the wife would let you come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2010, 05:28:54 PM »
We'd invite you if the wife would let you come.

Homey don't swing that way anyhow....uuuunnnless it's late and I've been drinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2010, 05:36:23 PM »
My point was - I don't see where thats a bad thing. I wont ever deny the Ag ties AU has. Its nothing to be ashamed of.
^^Bingo^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2010, 05:38:56 PM »
^^Bingo^^

If this is what you meant to say, how about using English to express yourself next time, not Dumbonics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2010, 06:58:59 PM »
If this is what you meant to say, how about using English to express yourself next time, not Dumbonics.
You must have been picked on as a child, maybe Prowler took your lunch money as a kid? Writer's Unite!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2010, 09:24:59 PM »

What happened to the pic of the hyper kid Mike Myers played with chocolate all over his mouth? Thats a pretty funny skit from SNL Old days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2010, 12:01:39 AM »
WOW! What a conversation going on about me trying to say please do not stereotype fans. I hope everyone had a nice easter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban