Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shon Coleman

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
Re: Shon Coleman
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 10:37:10 PM »
Not the same...but close.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/370575-auburns-shon-coleman-how-much-was-known-and-when

What the phuk is wrong with bammers?

I am on it. As for your question WTF is wrong with bammers? You can't group all of us together. I mean if I did that for all allbarn fans then I would believe you were online between milking cows and buying skoal for your granny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 06:06:54 PM »
I mean if I did that for all allbarn fans then I would believe you were online between milking cows and buying skoal for your granny.
"milking cows".....only if we, Auburn fans, lived in Tuscaloosa County, since there are more cattle in Tuscaloosa County than in Lee County.

"skoal for granny"....only if we, Auburn fans, lived in Walker or Cullman County (70-80% SPuat).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Ogre

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 08:52:33 AM »
I am on it. As for your question WTF is wrong with bammers? You can't group all of us together. I mean if I did that for all allbarn fans then I would believe you were online between milking cows and buying skoal for your granny.

My granny dips Copenhagen, thank you very much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 08:56:11 AM »
pfft...we have machines for that now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 10:02:46 AM »
And what exactly is wrong with milking cows anyway?  I don't understand how owning cattle is = to being low class.  And what kind of a comeback is "there's more cattle in your county than mine"??

Hell, a large percentage of people who own and deal with cattle live in very nice houses. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 10:05:19 AM »
I don't know what cattle owners you know but anyone trying to make a living doing it with no other income struggles like a motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 10:16:46 AM »
I don't know what cattle owners you know but anyone trying to make a living doing it with no other income struggles like a motherfucker.
This man knows, he has touched many cow tits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 10:18:15 AM »
This man knows, he has touched many cow tits.
When your friend made it with the cow.  I want to party with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 10:20:52 AM »
And what exactly is wrong with milking cows anyway?  I don't understand how owning cattle is = to being low class.  And what kind of a comeback is "there's more cattle in your county than mine"??

Hell, a large percentage of people who own and deal with cattle live in very nice houses. 

Was thinking the same thing. Both grandfathers were farmers. Do people think that their steak, burger, french fries, corn etc appeared out of thin air? Beer, Whiskey, Wine? - not possible without agriculture. Just saying....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2010, 10:25:43 AM »
Was thinking the same thing. Both grandfathers were farmers. Do people think that their steak, burger, french fries, corn etc appeared out of thin air? Beer, Whiskey, Wine? - not possible without agriculture. Just saying....

It's like you know what I'm thinking.  Wanna touch my face?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2010, 10:31:52 AM »
Uh, not true.

I know exactly two, and 100% of those two are very wealthy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 10:43:53 AM »
Uh, not true.

I know exactly two, and 100% of those two are very wealthy.

I would bet that what you know are cattle brokers.  Not cattle farmers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 10:50:25 AM »
It's like you know what I'm thinking.  Wanna touch my face?
whore!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 10:53:35 AM »
I would bet that what you know are cattle brokers.  Not cattle farmers.

Signed,

Trotman Cattle Comapny
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2010, 10:55:22 AM »
Signed,

Trotman Cattle Comapny

Exactly.  
Parkman cattle company is another large one in the area.  

You want to make a million bucks being a farmer?  Start out with two.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 10:56:48 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2010, 10:57:32 AM »

There is nothing wrong with it IMO.  A little hard work doesn't make one low class.

I don't know what cattle owners you know but anyone trying to make a living doing it with no other income struggles like a motherphuker.

Agree to an extent.  I know some that are raking it in hand over fist, but they are the exception, not the norm.   We raised registered cattle (approx 120 head) and made money every year.  Hay was where most of the money was made.  That and my dad was an engineer and worked for TVA.  The farm was a hobby and a tax write off more than anything.  It might have paid for a new truck/car/tractor every year but that was about the extent of what it made.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

No Huddle

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2010, 11:31:33 AM »
Lots of tests - spinal taps, bone marrow taps, then more specialized drug therapy treatments - usually some form of chemo in short durations - depending on what the tests show.  The initial treatment is more like "Kill it all, let God sort it out."  The specialized treatments are more like laser guided smart bombs.  Lots of drug trials right now too that are out there - Caleb has been in at least one of them.

Caleb has been very lucky - he has responded incredibly well and is actually back into his regular pre-school.  Still, infections and colds and random fevers and such are very scary around their house.

Shon is obviously in great shape so hopefully that will go a long way in helping him get through this.

I hope you son is doing well and continues to improve. I will keep him in my prayers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2010, 11:34:18 AM »
I hope you son is doing well and continues to improve. I will keep him in my prayers.
It is her nephew, but I am sure she appreciates it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2010, 12:15:57 PM »
It is her nephew, but I am sure she appreciates it.
Yes, my nephew, but he and my daughter are very close friends, so he may as well be mine.  And yes, all prayers are welcomed.  Thank you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
Yes, my nephew, but he and my daughter are very close friends, so he may as well be mine.  And yes, all prayers are welcomed.  Thank you.

Imagine that an Alabama fan that can't read too good. You are welcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions