Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More Bad News from the 2010 Class

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: More Bad News from the 2010 Class
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 02:52:04 PM »
Aww the Majestic, nothing like having a large black man waking you up every morning taking your Totino's pizzas.  And remember at the Blue Dolphin when we almost got Chad arrested b/c we came back at the last possible second with the money to fix the damage?...good times

Or the wrist band checking every night and morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 03:28:31 PM »
Aww the Majestic, nothing like having a large black man waking you up every morning taking your Totino's pizzas.  And remember at the Blue Dolphin when we almost got Chad arrested b/c we came back at the last possible second with the money to fix the damage?...good times
Haha, yes.  I also remember when Chad was called creepy because he kept grabbing some girls ass (even though it wasn't him), we did a two story funnel, some kid did a keg stand, when we threw all the furniture in the pool, when we shared showers with the 30 something year old women staying next to us, when our Japanese friend ran streaking down the beach, and finally when some unnamed person upper decked the bathroom of a beach house next to the hotel...ran inside our room...changed shirts...and was never caught...good times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 03:53:31 PM »
Haha, yes.  I also remember when Chad was called creepy because he kept grabbing some girls ass (even though it wasn't him), we did a two story funnel, some kid did a keg stand, when we threw all the furniture in the pool, when we shared showers with the 30 something year old women staying next to us, when our Japanese friend ran streaking down the beach, and finally when some unnamed person upper decked the bathroom of a beach house next to the hotel...ran inside our room...changed shirts...and was never caught...good times.

You saved 15% by switching to Geico?  No way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2010, 04:34:18 PM »

Upper Decked?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2010, 04:38:09 PM »
Upper Decked?
1.    upper deck

v. The leaving of fecal matter in the tank of ones toilet, turning the water brown. Primarily done as revenge or a drunken practical joke, but sometimes in an emergency when the bowl is clogged.

n. The shit that is left in tank during such an act.

Used in a sentence:  I got so wasted last night I upper decked Sean, his bathroom is going to stink for weeks.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=upper%20deck
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."