Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corey Lemonier Loves Guns and Corvettes

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Corey Lemonier Loves Guns and Corvettes
« on: February 07, 2010, 11:23:58 PM »
http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2010/2/7/1299754/corey-lemonier-loves-guns-and

Probably not the best photos to post on your Facebook. Especially using the caption "my first car" with the Corvette picture.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:24:42 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Corey Lemonier Loves Guns and Corvettes
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 11:40:02 PM »
Weak ass shit. 

My daughter had her picture taken in a Maserati when she was about 17.  Posted it on her facebook with the caption "my new ride." 

Yeah, she's still rolling in the mas. 

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 11:43:46 PM »
Weak ass shit. 

My daughter had her picture taken in a Maserati when she was about 17.  Posted it on her facebook with the caption "my new ride." 

Yeah, she's still rolling in the mas. 

:taunt:

The first picture looks very similar to an evidence locker type room at a police station. 

As for the vette, with all the bullshit fabricated charger rumors over the last 2 years, of course people are going to run with it.   

This shit's coming full circle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 11:48:17 PM »
The first picture looks very similar to an evidence locker type room at a police station. 

As for the vette, with all the bullshit fabricated charger rumors over the last 2 years, of course people are going to run with it.   

When you find that I bought into them, you can run with them around me. 

Fact is, you guys are dirty cheaters from a long line of dirty cheaters.  And we're not. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 11:51:18 PM »
When you find that I bought into them, you can run with them around me. 

Touche.

And I've only cheated once.  She wasn't dirty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 12:13:01 AM »
You've got to be fucking kidding, right?

Dre Kirkpatrick drives a custom painted Dodge Charger with his number on it, that he had to hide from people at the football facility and track....

Cory happened to have a picture of himself in a corvette, and this has blown up all over the net today.  How fucking ridiculous.  

You try SO hard, RWS, to proclaim to NOT be the "typical sidewalk bammer", and yet you do this shit.  After watching you squirm about Regions yesterday, and now this, you're a fucking redneck tard like the rest of them.  You just present it a little cleaner.    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 12:16:36 AM »

Dre Kirkpatrick drives a custom painted Dodge Charger with his number on it, that he had to hide from people at the football facility and track....

Cory happened to have a picture of himself in a corvette, and this has blown up all over the net today.  How fucking ridiculous.  

You try SO hard, RWS, to proclaim to NOT be the "typical sidewalk bammer", and yet you do this shit.  After watching you squirm about Regions yesterday, and now this, you're a fucking redneck tard like the rest of them.  You just present it a little cleaner.    

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 12:23:30 AM »

Laugh all you want.  It happened at one time.  As loony as some of the fuckers were that chased Dre around town for however long, there were actually pictures of it on the track...  I'm not justifying it... Just know that it actually happened for whatever reason.  Maybe he was just late on a payment?  Hiding it from the repo man?  Fuck...who knows.  Why?  No clue.  Did he do it for the entire time he had it?  Of course not.  

Fact is, Dre's Charger and Cory sitting in a Corvette, is NOT the same thing.  That's all I was pointing out.

I guess since the caption on one of the photos is "say hello to my little friend", that obviously the dueling pistol is owned by Cory also.  Gift I'm sure.  

The real triple cheeseburger facepalm here is the way a picture of him sitting in that car has taken off like it has.

You're right about the rumor deal though... What comes around, blah blah...   Agreed there.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:25:30 AM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 12:30:55 AM »

Sarah Palin dares you to repeat that.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 12:31:31 AM »
Laugh all you want.  It happened at one time.  As loony as some of the fuckers were that chased Dre around town for however long, there were actually pictures of it on the track...  I'm not justifying it... Just know that it actually happened for whatever reason.  Maybe he was just late on a payment?  Hiding it from the repo man?  Fuck...who knows.  Why?  No clue.  Did he do it for the entire time he had it?  Of course not. 

Fact is, Dre's Charger and Cory sitting in a Corvette, is NOT the same thing.  That's all I was pointing out.

I guess since the caption on one of the photos is "say hello to my little friend", that obviously the dueling pistol is owned by Cory also.  Gift I'm sure. 

I'm laughing at the hypocrisy.  You choose to believe one story, which you have absolutely no facts to back up, yet completely dismiss the other "rumor" as bullshit.  

Both accusations are completely fucking ridiculous.  You call RWS a bammer for buying into some bullshit internet rumor, yet you (and prowler) will post the fuck out of rumors you two see on different boards/text messages.  To hate typical sidewalk bammers so much, you two sure have some of the same qualities.  

Bammer

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 12:36:17 AM »
Seriously. 

Say it again. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 12:37:00 AM »
FWIW, you could have made the same solid argument about the picture being complete bullshit without having to compare it to another baseless rumor.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 12:44:50 AM »
I'm laughing at the hypocrisy.  You choose to believe one story, which you have absolutely no facts to back up, yet completely dismiss the other "rumor" as bullshit.  

Both accusations are completely fucking ridiculous.  You call RWS a bammer for buying into some bullshit internet rumor, yet you (and prowler) will post the fuck out of rumors you two see on different boards/text messages.  To hate typical sidewalk bammers so much, you two sure have some of the same qualities.  

Bammer

FWIW, you could have made the same solid argument about the picture being complete bullshit without having to compare it to another baseless rumor.  

I hear ya.  I'd still argue that there's been a lot more to base rumors on in Dre's case, than anything this one pic of Cory in a Corvette could produce.

The reason RWS got called out is because he claims he's in the .000000000000009% of the Bama fan base with you (congrats, you're it, with him) that doesn't do EXACTLY what he did by posting that vague BS pic to stir the pot.  

Actually, you don't do that shit.  I guess you're in an even smaller fractional percentage.  I guess that's why I've come to respect what you say.  Him?  Fuck that.

Sara is awfully intimidating....  

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:46:08 AM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 12:48:54 AM »

Joke might have gone flat. 

You know she's calling for that Muslim guy of Obama's to be fired for calling something "Fucking retarded"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 12:52:52 AM »

You know she's calling for that Muslim guy of Obama's to be fired for calling something "Fucking retarded"

If she wants to personally punish me, then color me a tard basher....  :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 12:57:11 AM »

I hear ya.  I'd still argue that there's been a lot more to base rumors on in Dre's case, than anything this one pic of Cory in a Corvette could produce.

The reason RWS got called out is because he claims he's in the .000000000000009% of the Bama fan base with you (congrats, you're it, with him) that doesn't do EXACTLY what he did by posting that vague BS pic to stir the pot.  

Actually, you don't do that shit.  I guess you're in an even smaller fractional percentage.  I guess that's why I've come to respect what you say.  Him?  Fuck that.

I would have hammered RWS too.  That picture could have been a number of different things.  The gun photos could have been in a local police state evidence room.  The car could have been a police possession.  Hundreds of plausible explanations for the vette picture.  To suggest that Auburn cheated simply because the kid took a picture in a vette is bullshit.

The same argument applies to the Jerrell and Dre charger rumors.  1 billion rumors doesn't equal truth.  To suggest that more rumors equals truth is a fallacy.  
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:58:27 AM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 01:02:21 AM »

She's hiding her agenda.  You know.  Like, you really hate someone who works for you over some personal bullshit that could get you in a lawsuit, so you find something else she's done against policy to fire her over.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 01:11:09 AM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 01:04:57 AM »
The same argument applies to the Jerrell and Dre charger rumors.  1 billion rumors doesn't equal truth.  To suggest that more rumors equals truth is a fallacy.  

Absolute truth.  Unfortunate part of message boards, and I'll admit to being a guilty party at times.  However, I still think there's smoke in the Dre deal.  BUT!... That's a tired, and old debate that probably nothing will ever come out of anyway.  Shrug...  I just hate it when someone works so hard at acting above all of it, and then comes in with "crying like a bitch", and threads like this.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 01:13:12 AM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 01:42:32 AM »

So Auburn is handing out 'Vettes and Bama is handing out Chargers. Bama needs to step it up in 2011. No wonder we out recruited them.

/sarcasm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 01:49:53 AM »
So Auburn is handing out 'Vettes and Bama is handing out Chargers. Bama needs to step it up in 2011. No wonder we out recruited them.

/sarcasm

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 01:51:14 AM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions