No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Corey Lemonier Loves Guns and Corvettes
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 06:31:27 AM »
You've got to be fucking kidding, right?

Dre Kirkpatrick drives a custom painted Dodge Charger with his number on it, that he had to hide from people at the football facility and track....

Cory happened to have a picture of himself in a corvette, and this has blown up all over the net today.  How fucking ridiculous.  

You try SO hard, RWS, to proclaim to NOT be the "typical sidewalk bammer", and yet you do this shit.  After watching you squirm about Regions yesterday, and now this, you're a fucking redneck tard like the rest of them.  You just present it a little cleaner.    
The shit on Dre's car is vinyl, not a "custom paint job". Our local police cars have the same type streaks on the rear quarter panels. But anyway, thanks for 100000000000% proving my point. Dre Kirkpatrick has a Charger, so Alabama bought him. Corey Lemonier has his picture taken in a Corvette in a seemingly residential area, and posts it on his Facebook, and you're going to come up with any reason you can think of why AU didn't buy it for him. Hypocrisy at its finest. All we need to complete this thread is Prowler chiming in to tell us what his sources say.

Personally, it doesn't make a shit to me. But he is stupid for posting something like this on his Facebook a few days after NSD. Its attracting some unwanted attention.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 06:33:33 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 07:14:42 AM »
Sounds like fear to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 07:52:11 AM »
Sounds like fear to me.
Disgruntled Miami fans have nothing to fear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 08:15:25 AM »
The shit on Dre's car is vinyl, not a "custom paint job". Our local police cars have the same type streaks on the rear quarter panels.

Okay..so a custom vinyl job.   

But anyway, thanks for 100000000000% proving my point. Dre Kirkpatrick has a Charger, so Alabama bought him.

I don't know... Did they?   :poke: 

Corey Lemonier has his picture taken in a Corvette in a seemingly residential area

Wha?  Really?  Damn.  You're good.

, and posts it on his Facebook, and you're going to come up with any reason you can think of why AU didn't buy it for him.

Does he own all the guns too?  He said, "say hello to my little friend" in one...he obviously owns it.  Kaos's daughter drives a Maserati.  I have pictures of me in a bar, I obviously own it.  it's on FB, so it's documented truth, of course.

Fact is, I don't have to try real hard to "think of any reason why AU didn't buy it for him".  That's total weak sauce on your part. 

Personally, it doesn't make a shit to me.

Yes. Oh, yes it does.  You even needed to come on here to "prove a point".  Whatever dude, you won't convince a single soul here you don't give a shit.

But he is stupid for posting something like this on his Facebook a few days after NSD. Its attracting some unwanted attention.

Let me take a que from War Eagle!!!...

"You're a fucking idiot".

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 09:10:57 AM »
FWIW - I think most of us like guns and vettes....so what.

Driving a charger on a daily basis > having your pic taken in a vette one time.

If Corey was driving this thing all over town everyday, you would know about it. And if he is - you will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 09:43:21 AM »
Yes. Oh, yes it does.  You even needed to come on here to "prove a point".  Whatever dude, you won't convince a single soul here you don't give a shit.
Whether you like it or not, you totally proved my point. Don't be pissy because you bit. My point was to simply point out the hypocrisy of how an Alabama recruit in the same situation wouldn't be afforded the same benefit of the doubt an AU fan would give an AU recruit. Honestly, I expected Prowler to bite first.

For the record, I don't think that AU bought Lemonier that Corvette (assuming it is in fact his) anymore than I think Alabama bought Dre Kirkpatrick his Charger. However, with how viral recruiting and the internet is nowadays, I wouldn't post that shit on my Facebook if I were a recruit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 09:45:26 AM »
Whether you like it or not, you totally proved my point. Don't be pissy because you bit. My point was to simply point out the hypocrisy of how an Alabama recruit in the same situation wouldn't be afforded the same benefit of the doubt an AU fan would give an AU recruit. Honestly, I expected Prowler to bite first.

For the record, I don't think that AU bought Lemonier that Corvette (assuming it is in fact his) anymore than I think Alabama bought Dre Kirkpatrick his Charger. However, with how viral recruiting and the internet is nowadays, I wouldn't post that shit on my Facebook if I were a recruit.
It's different.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 09:53:03 AM »

For the record, I don't think that AU bought Lemonier that Corvette (assuming it is in fact his) anymore than I think Alabama bought Dre Kirkpatrick his Charger. However, with how viral recruiting and the internet is nowadays, I wouldn't post that poop on my Facebook if I were a recruit.

Except one is a picture and one is REAL, everyday, drives it around campus, etc etc.....quit comparing them.....PLUS, you are missing one HUGE point. Its an Auburn board.  :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2010, 09:56:26 AM »

Major Fail on your part.  We're done here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 10:01:42 AM »
It's different.
If a picture of Demarcus Milliner sitting in a Corvette with the caption "my new ride" showed up on his FB, would you give him the same benefit of the doubt? Fuck no, and you know it. Thats my point. You would be asking what his parents do for a living so you can decide whether they can afford it or not.  

I understand that its obvious Kirkpatrick drives a Charger around. I understand that the Lemonier situation is hypothetical. But if you plugged an Alabama recruit in and took Lemonier out of the Corvette picture, your opinion would be TOTALLY different.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:04:22 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 10:02:33 AM »
Major Fail on your part.  We're done here.
Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 10:03:27 AM »
There's pictures of Cory in Hawaii too.  Auburn went all out.  Fuck fishing trips in Gulf Shores!  We bawlin' baby!

Hawaii/Polynesia-Mainland Bowl, 12/7/2009
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:17:54 AM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
Except one is a picture and one is REAL, everyday, drives it around campus, etc etc.....quit comparing them.

How do you know the one in a picture isn't "real" and isn't his graduation gift?  How do you know he won't be driving it around campus this summer?  If it is his "real" car, and he does end up driving it around Auburn this year, does that automatically mean Auburn bought it for him?  Judging from the responses in this thread, that seems to be the deciding factor...which again, is complete 150% bullshit.

How fucking sad is it when people stalk these kid's facebook pages? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »
How do you know the one in a picture isn't "real" and isn't his graduation gift?  How do you know he won't be driving it around campus this summer?  If it is his "real" car, and he does end up driving it around Auburn this year, does that automatically mean Auburn bought it for him?  Judging from the responses in this thread, that seems to be the deciding factor...which again, is complete 150% bullpoop.

How phuking sad is it when people stalk these kid's facebook pages? 

When he drives it around or is seen in person driving it around, come back to this. Until then, its all a guess. We know Dre drives one - no assuming, its a FACT.

I am not sure who was stalking the FB page. This was the first Ive seen of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 12:03:16 PM »
When he drives it around or is seen in person driving it around, come back to this. Until then, its all a guess. We know Dre drives one - no assuming, its a FACT.

I am not sure who was stalking the FB page. This was the first Ive seen of it.

Miami or Bama fans.   First I saw of it yesterday was on a hurricane board linked of a post on ITAT. 

Then RWS brought it here as part of his little social experimentation failure. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2010, 12:08:20 PM »
Miami or Bama fans.   First I saw of it yesterday was on a hurricane board linked of a post on ITAT. 

He's not fooling anyone.

He even lifted the title of this thread from Roll Bama Roll.

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2010/2/7/1299754/corey-lemonier-loves-guns-and
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 12:09:05 PM »
Miami or Bama fans.   First I saw of it yesterday was on a hurricane board linked of a post on ITAT.  

THIS ^^

By social experimentation failure, you mean: "Since I THINK if the roles were reversed you would be crying foul, I think I am going to post it as if it were fact even though they are apples and oranges. Nevermind the fact I am actually on an AUBURN message board but copied it from a Bammer board".   RWS - Some of the trailer tards may like this thread better on one of your tahd sites.  :bs:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:10:15 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 12:09:41 PM »
He even lifted the title of this thread from Roll Bama Roll.

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2010/2/7/1299754/corey-lemonier-loves-guns-and
Well no shit. I even posted that same exact link in the post with the pictures.

Fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2010, 12:10:51 PM »
Well no poop. I even posted that same exact link in the post with the pictures.

Fail.

Nice cop out for being so obvious.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE