No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

Re: Corey Lemonier Loves Guns and Corvettes
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2010, 12:12:09 PM »
http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2010/2/7/1299754/corey-lemonier-loves-guns-and

Probably not the best photos to post on your Facebook. Especially using the caption "my first car" with the Corvette picture.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2010, 12:17:15 PM »
What's funny too is the bammers are trying to frame this as if he's a gangsta with the gun pics.

Yeah, that pump shotgun, antique wooden pistol, and six shooter revolvers are skraight thuggin. Especially the way he's grinning from ear to ear in one picture, and the unconvincing snarl in the other two that were taken in a police evidence locker :rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2010, 12:17:20 PM »
Please, Chizad, repost that. I was right in the middle of calling you a dumbass when you deleted it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2010, 12:19:07 PM »
Disgruntled Miami fans have nothing to fear.
A response to this. You claimed it came from a Miami board.

You lifted it from Roll Bama Roll.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:19:38 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2010, 12:24:50 PM »
What's funny too is the bammers are trying to frame this as if he's a gangsta with the gun pics.

Yeah, that pump shotgun, antique wooden pistol, and six shooter revolvers are skraight thuggin. Especially the way he's grinning from ear to ear in one picture, and the unconvincing snarl in the other two that were taken in a police evidence locker :rolleyes:
Meh, it would be stupid to call him a gangster. I own guns, and carry a Glock 26 concealed on a regular basis. Doesn't make me a gangster. It does appear that he is in a police evidence locker, so the question begs to be asked....what was he doing inside a police evidence lockup?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2010, 12:29:00 PM »
Meh, it would be stupid to call him a gangster. I own guns, and carry a Glock 26 concealed on a regular basis. Doesn't make me a gangster. It does appear that he is in a police evidence locker, so the question begs to be asked....what was he doing inside a police evidence lockup?

Field trip?  Family member?  Friend?

Can anyone here actually answer that question for you?   Maybe try rollbamaroll then post the responses.  
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:30:18 PM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2010, 12:34:14 PM »
He was arrested, for stealing the Corvette, they found out he was Corey Lemonier so rather than put him in general population. They locked him in the police evidence locker, where he proceeded to pick the locks and take pictures of himself holding the guns.  Auburn payed for his release and then bought the Corvette for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2010, 12:40:46 PM »
A response to this. You claimed it came from a Miami board.

You lifted it from Roll Bama Roll.
I obviously got the story off of Roll Bama Roll. That is pretty obvious, since I posted the link when I first created the thread. Not too hard to figure that out. The pictures themselves supposedly came off of a Canes board. Whether that is true or not, I'm not sure. But I could reasonably see where some Miami fans took the pictures since the kid lives around Miami.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2010, 12:41:54 PM »
He was arrested, for stealing the Corvette, they found out he was Corey Lemonier so rather than put him in general population. They locked him in the police evidence locker, where he proceeded to pick the locks and take pictures of himself holding the guns.  Auburn payed for his release and then bought the Corvette for him.
The voice of reason. See, now was that so hard everybody?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2010, 12:42:32 PM »
He was arrested, for stealing the Corvette, they found out he was Corey Lemonier so rather than put him in general population. They locked him in the police evidence locker, where he proceeded to pick the locks and take pictures of himself holding the guns.  Auburn payed for his release and then bought the Corvette for him.

You have exorciiiised the demons!  This board...is cleeeah.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:44:24 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »
But I could reasonably see where some Miami fans took the pictures since the kid lives around Miami.

Those pesky Miami fans with their blackmail photos.  Drat.

Looks like you're well on your way to cracking this case with your social sciences.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2010, 01:07:53 PM »
Those pesky Miami fans with their blackmail photos.  Drat.

Looks like you're well on your way to cracking this case with your social sciences.
So, its totally unreasonable to think that some Miami folks made some people aware of those pictures on his FB? Since those are most likely the people that would be on his friends list?

Funny how you attack my "social sciences", but I didn't see you on that side of the fence when Chizad was on here spouting that Dre's family couldn't afford a Charger because his father was a preacher and his mother had a government job. Again, hypocrisy. Any stretch, guess, assumption, or rumor that can be made in the negative about an Alabama recruit will be made, and will be valid. Because you want it to. Any stretch, guess, assumption or rumor that can be made in the negative about an AU recruit will be rejected and blasted. Because you want it to.

Are Miami fans really the first ones that made this public? Fuck if I know. Maybe. Supposedly, they are. Either way, it doesn't really matter. Alabama never was in play for him or anything, so I'm not sure why he would have a shitload of Alabama fans on his FB or anything. If he were to have fans on his page, I would imagine it would be AU, FSU, and U fans. But again, thats a guess.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 01:11:12 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2010, 01:17:10 PM »
I just can't figure out why he kicked the glass out of the car and then headbutted the dealer. 

Doesn't make sense to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2010, 01:28:19 PM »
Disgruntled Miami fans have nothing to fear.
There are no Miami fans in here that I am aware of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2010, 01:30:05 PM »
Funny how you attack my "social sciences", but I didn't see you on that side of the fence when Chizad was on here spouting that Dre's family couldn't afford a Charger because his father was a preacher and his mother had a government job. Again, hypocrisy. Any stretch, guess, assumption, or rumor that can be made in the negative about an Alabama recruit will be made, and will be valid. Because you want it to. Any stretch, guess, assumption or rumor that can be made in the negative about an AU recruit will be rejected and blasted. Because you want it to.
You still maintain that the average preacdher of a small Baptist church in a small town and government worker can afford to buy their kid a current make Dodge Charger with his name and Alabama football number on the side, which he tried to cover up and hide without raising an eyebrow.

This kid's in a picture with a yellow Corvette? Now you smell fish.

Tell us since you apparently know, what do Corey's parents do for a living?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 01:30:36 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2010, 02:18:41 PM »
You still maintain that the average preacdher of a small Baptist church in a small town and government worker can afford to buy their kid a current make Dodge Charger with his name and Alabama football number on the side, which he tried to cover up and hide without raising an eyebrow.

This kid's in a picture with a yellow Corvette? Now you smell fish.

Tell us since you apparently know, what do Corey's parents do for a living?
When I was 20 I was able to afford a brand new Dodge Durango with a Hemi. That was with being upside down in a 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab with a Hemi that I traded in. I financed around $42,000, which is much more than the list of a base Dodge Charger. I was paying for it with my own income as an assistant manager at Winn-Dixie. I would be careful assuming what people can and cannot pay for.

About 10 years ago, I dated a girl whose father was the pastor of a small-ish Baptist church in Bon Secour. They might have had 100 members in that church. They lived in a very nice two-story house that the church had built (had no power, water, etc bills) right next to the church, and he was paid around $24,000 a year. I have no idea what Kirkpatrick's dad makes, but lets just assume its somewhere in that range. Lets just say $20,000/year. His mother has a government job, so lets just figure an entry-level sum of $32,000/year. Is it really that hard to fathom that while bringing in $52,000 a year, that it would be so difficult to swing a $550/month car payment, and put down about $300 for some vinyl shit? Assuming they didn't have some money stashed away in the first place?

I will repeat what I have already said. I don't think AU bought Lemonier that Corvette anymore than I think Alabama bought Dre his charger. I don't know what Lemonier's parents do for a living, and I really don't care. I'm simply showing you the hypocrisy.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 02:20:53 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2010, 02:26:39 PM »
When I was 20 I was able to afford a brand new Dodge Durango with a Hemi. That was with being upside down in a 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab with a Hemi that I traded in. I financed around $42,000, which is much more than the list of a base Dodge Charger. I was paying for it with my own income as an assistant manager at Winn-Dixie. I would be careful assuming what people can and cannot pay for.

About 10 years ago, I dated a girl whose father was the pastor of a small-ish Baptist church in Bon Secour. They might have had 100 members in that church. They lived in a very nice two-story house that the church had built (had no power, water, etc bills) right next to the church, and he was paid around $24,000 a year. I have no idea what Kirkpatrick's dad makes, but lets just assume its somewhere in that range. Lets just say $20,000/year. His mother has a government job, so lets just figure an entry-level sum of $32,000/year. Is it really that hard to fathom that while bringing in $52,000 a year, that it would be so difficult to swing a $550/month car payment, and put down about $300 for some vinyl shit? Assuming they didn't have some money stashed away in the first place?

I will repeat what I have already said. I don't think AU bought Lemonier that Corvette anymore than I think Alabama bought Dre his charger. I don't know what Lemonier's parents do for a living, and I really don't care. I'm simply showing you the hypocrisy.

All very solid points. 

Where does the fishing trip come in though?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2010, 02:32:27 PM »
All very solid points. 

After the money, and before the laptop. Try to keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2010, 02:51:28 PM »
All very solid points. 

Solid point if you assume his parents can pay for it. Not a solid point if you think HE is paying for seeing as he is a student athlete and his work hours/income are limited.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE