Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos vs. Chopper XVI The Dread of the Thread (Reading Warning...TTFWIW)

Re: Points that Tubs would have never gotten
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 01:44:42 PM »
I like toast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2009, 03:13:09 PM »
^^ and again... ^^

We need an emoticon for "just doesn't get it" 
 :sad:

What are the odds we can get through the day with one single post of mine not immediately followed by that

You're a broken record. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Personally, I think anyone that ignores anyone on a message board is a pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2009, 03:26:16 PM »
You're a broken record. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Personally, I think anyone that ignores anyone on a message board is a pussy.

I ignore people in social situations that I don't like.  Pointedly ignore, actually.  This is no different.  Why wade through a bunch of garbage that means nothing and is intended primarily to portray himself as the martyr?  It's useless.

And you are completely wrong.  I checked.  The world DOES revolve around me.  Nothing exists until I arrive.  It's all dark and colorless, waiting on my presence to animate it.  I am the world.  I am the children.  I am the one who makes a brighter day, so I'll keep giving. There's a choice we're making, Chizad.  I'm saving my own life.  It's true I make a better day, just me and me. 

Come on, sing along....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2009, 03:29:06 PM »
I ignore people in social situations that I don't like.  Pointedly ignore, actually.  This is no different.  Why wade through a bunch of garbage that means nothing and is intended primarily to portray himself as the martyr?  It's useless.

And you are completely wrong.  I checked.  The world DOES revolve around me.  Nothing exists until I arrive.  It's all dark and colorless, waiting on my presence to animate it.  I am the world.  I am the children.  I am the one who makes a brighter day, so I'll keep giving. There's a choice we're making, Chizad.  I'm saving my own life.  It's true I make a better day, just me and me. 

Come on, sing along....

I'm thirsty all of a sudden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2009, 03:31:03 PM »

Come on, sing along....
What, are you offering shiny apples and eternal life? Do you have a bomb strapped to your chest waiting on your 75 chocolate covered raisins too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »
What, are you offering shiny apples and eternal life? Do you have a bomb strapped to your chest waiting on your 75 chocolate covered raisins too?

Apples, yeah.  I'll give you an apple.

But I'm not much on raisins.  Chocolate covered marshmallows.  And like eight dozen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »

He's calling ME a martyr.  He's referred to it 5000 times now.  It now has not made sense 5000 times.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2009, 03:51:17 PM »
He's calling ME a martyr.    
Look at the bright side, at least theres some virgins in the deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2009, 03:52:55 PM »
Look at the bright side, at least theres some virgins in the deal.

The martyr keeps replying to me.  RWS, will you explain the meaning of the word "ignore" to him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2009, 04:02:49 PM »
The martyr keeps replying to me.  RWS, will you explain the meaning of the word "ignore" to him?

After RWS comes and tells me about "ignore", I'm going to have him explain it to you.  Since you've claimed your "ignoring Chopper" stance, you've either replied, or referred to me at least six times in this thread alone.

Second, have him keep the dictionary with him so he can read the word "martyr" and have him explain that I'm still here ready to take on whatever, and not the one that's committed message board suicide by hiding behind the ignore button.

Third, explain to Captain Smartass, that I have in fact actually been replying to OTHER people in this thread, and like Chizad pointed out, the world does NOT revolve around him.  I am ONLY responding in this thread where I've been referred to by the one supposedly ignoring me. Nowhere else.... So obviously somebody has a false sense of paranoia or self importance here.

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2009, 04:06:53 PM »
^^ Is it necessary for me to keep pointing out the obvious or does everyone yet realize that even when I ignore it, it continues its stalking while claiming martyrdom? ^^ 

If just seeing it post after each of mine (repeatedly) is enough, I can stop pointing it out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2009, 04:08:09 PM »
I just put the whole board on ignore
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2009, 04:09:28 PM »

So does this mean you'll continue to read, refer to it and point it out to everyone else?  This shit is getting confusing.   :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2009, 04:10:17 PM »

I'm going to go back on my own admonishment and ridicule of another and ask if you got the PM I sent you.  After you reply, I will delete this question, but the content of that message concerns me deeply and on a personal level.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2009, 04:28:20 PM »
I'm going to go back on my own admonishment and ridicule of another and ask if you got the PM I sent you.  After you reply, I will delete this question, but the content of that message concerns me deeply and on a personal level.
Cowboy Butt Sex?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2009, 04:38:15 PM »
Cowboy Butt Sex?

Oh hell no! Thats def an ignore content message.......but funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »
The tension between these guys!  Gonna be awkward for them to ignore each other and try to avoid eye contact when they're playing tummysticks later
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2009, 05:24:03 PM »
The tension between these guys!  Gonna be awkward for them to ignore each other and try to avoid eye contact when they're playing tummysticks later
Tummysticks for the win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2009, 05:32:04 PM »
Tummysticks for the win.
I made you a painting. I call it "Celebration." It's sexual and violent. I thought you might like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2009, 07:10:31 PM »
After RWS comes and tells me about "ignore", I'm going to have him explain it to you.  Since you've claimed your "ignoring Chopper" stance, you've either replied, or referred to me at least six times in this thread alone.

Second, have him keep the dictionary with him so he can read the word "martyr" and have him explain that I'm still here ready to take on whatever, and not the one that's committed message board suicide by hiding behind the ignore button.

Third, explain to Captain Smartass, that I have in fact actually been replying to OTHER people in this thread, and like Chizad pointed out, the world does NOT revolve around him.  I am ONLY responding in this thread where I've been referred to by the one supposedly ignoring me. Nowhere else.... So obviously somebody has a false sense of paranoia or self importance here.

:taunt:
Quoted....LOL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs