Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos vs. Chopper XVI The Dread of the Thread (Reading Warning...TTFWIW)

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Points that Tubs would have never gotten
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2009, 10:56:26 PM »
So I'm confused. 

The points that Tubs would have never gotten, would those be the points behind this thread and the pre-pubescent rants therein? 

Just tryin' to make sure I'm following.

I award you no points. 

Tuberville would not get the point of this entire exercise, actually.  Because it's all about some people scoring points.  That's the most important thing, you know. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2009, 11:17:49 PM »
I am ready to strap a C4 vest on both you assholes and ship you to God's Own Litterbox!!  

Both of you - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!  You are BOTH stupid, ridiculous, yammering IDIOTS who cannot see past the ends of their owns noses to recognize how totally moronic you sound! Holy shit!  You guys make my kids look mature!!  It makes me absolutely sick to think that you two dickheads are going to ruin every single gotdamm thread in the regular season just like you did during the offseason.  I don’t even want to think about what new members must be wondering when they read thread after thread after thread full of your back and forth blathering.

And what is so funny is that although you each would rather die than admit it, you are EXACTLY alike!!!  Your stupid positions may be polar opposites when it comes to what ever phrase you are trying to parse or whatever quote you are splitting hairs over, but it turns out that underneath all the ranting and bullshit, you are THE SAME GUY.  You are two of the most pathetically desperate, attention craving, self-centered jackasses I have ever had the misfortune to come across.  You are both so convinced of your own wit and brilliance and have become so enamoured with smell of your own bullshit that you are oblivious to everyone else around you!! You don't give a damn about the rest of us on here who are being subjected to this shit.  Instead, you insist on acting like this board is your own personal sandbox and forcing the rest of us to wade through page after page after page of scintilating argument like who has whom on ignore before we can find one hardy soul who tries to get back to the original topic and talk about something other than what total assholes you each think the other are.  But guess what, fellas?  NO ONE ELSE FINDS THIS EVEN SLIGHTLY AMUSING ANYMORE.  At least on one point, the vast majority of us DO agree - you are BOTH dicks.  

Auburn football is here and there is lots of real discussion to be had.  If you want to join in and discuss the topic at hand without reverting to your petty crap, then fine, join on in.  When you two are acting like adults, you both make some great points, and I enjoy reading.  But otherwise, take your juvenile bullshit outside and leave the rest of us to actually discuss Auburn football in peace.  If you two want to play circle jerk with each other, then fine.  Maybe Brian will create your very own "Kaos and Chop's Circle Jerk Thread".  Then you can take this insipid, meaningless, useless, thread clogging tripe into one place and bang each other silly without ruining this for everyone else.  
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 11:26:47 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2009, 11:22:46 PM »
I am ready to strap a C4 vest on both you assholes and ship you to God's Own Litterbox!!  

Both of you - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!  You are BOTH stupid, riciculous, yammering IDIOTS who cannot see past the ends of their owns noses to recognize how totally moronic you sound! Holy shit!  You guys make my kids look mature!!  It makes me absolutely sick to think that you two dickheads are going to ruin every single gotdamm thread in the regular season just like you did during the offseason.  I don’t even want to think about what new members must be wondering when they read thread after thread after thread full of your back and forth blathering.

And what is so funny is that although you each would rather die than admit it, you are EXACTLY alike!!!  Your stupid positions may be polar opposites when it comes to what ever phrase you are trying to parse or whatever quote you are splitting hairs over, but it turns out that underneath all the ranting and bullshit, you are THE SAME GUY.  You are two of the most pathetically desperate, attention craving, self-centered jackasses I have ever had the misfortune to come across.  You are both so convinced of your own wit and brilliance and have become so enamoured with smell of your own bullshit that you are oblivious to everyone else around you!! You don't give a damn about the rest of us on here who are being subjected to this shit.  Instead, you insist on acting like this board is your own personal sandbox and forcing the rest of us to wade through page after page after page of scintilating argument like who has whom on ignore before we can find one hardy soul who tries to get back to the original topic and talk about something other than what total assholes you each think the other are.  But guess what, fellas?  NO ONE ELSE FINDS THIS EVEN SLIGHTLY AMUSING ANYMORE.  At least on one point, the vast majority of us DO agree - you are BOTH dicks.  

Auburn football is here and there is lots of real discussion to be had.  If you want to join in and discuss the topic at hand without reverting to your petty crap, then fine, join on in.  When you two are acting like adults, you both make some great points, and I enjoy reading.  But otherwise, take your juvenile bullshit outside and leave the rest of us to actually discuss Auburn football in peace.  If you two want to play circle jerk with each other, then fine.  Maybe Brian will create your very own "Kaos and Chop's Circle Jerk Thread".  Then you can take this insipid, meaningless, useless, thread clogging tripe into one place and bang each other silly without ruining this for everyone else.  

I've kept it here Wench.  It's NOWHERE else on the board right now.  .... and talk about your ATTENTION CRAVING BULLSHIT...See rant above.  Get over it.

When I stop getting misrepresented and brought up thread after thread after thread by Kaos, I'll quit...until then, live with it, or find the ignore button yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2009, 11:23:50 PM »

Both of you - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!  You are BOTH stupid, riciculous, yammering IDIOTS who cannot see past the ends of their owns noses to recognize how totally moronic you sound! Holy shit!  You guys make my kids look mature!!  It makes me absolutely sick to think that you two dickheads are going to ruin every single gotdamm thread in the regular season just like you did during the offseason.  I don’t even want to think about what new members must be wondering when they read thread after thread after thread full of your back and forth blathering.

Where is the moot button?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2009, 11:24:18 PM »

You misspelled ridiculous in the first sentence up there. Your whole point after that was just lost. I couldn't follow it any more.

Okay, you know I keed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2009, 11:28:14 PM »

You misspelled ridiculous in the first sentence up there. Your whole point after that was just lost. I couldn't follow it any more.

Okay, you know I keed.
Thank you, Harvey.  It's ok if you didn't read it all.  I know you aren't used to things that take longer than 30 seconds... ;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2009, 11:30:58 PM »
Thank you, Harvey.  It's ok if you didn't read it all.  I know you aren't used to things that take longer than 30 seconds... ;)

Yeah, but I'M happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2009, 11:31:23 PM »

Both of you - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!  You are BOTH stupid, ridiculous, yammering IDIOTS who cannot see past the ends of their owns noses to recognize how totally moronic you sound! Holy shit!  You guys make my kids look mature!!  It makes me absolutely sick to think that you two dickheads are going to ruin every single gotdamm thread in the regular season just like you did during the offseason.  I don’t even want to think about what new members must be wondering when they read thread after thread after thread full of your back and forth blathering.

Take Tylenol for headaches, Midol for cramps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2009, 11:33:30 PM »
If those two losers can take up 55 of the 130 posts on this thread alone, you all can indulge me one frustrated rant at how fucking stupid they both are.

Especially since I know damn good and well that more than a few of you are silently agreeing with me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2009, 11:35:10 PM »
If those two losers can take up 55 of the 130 posts on this thread alone, you all can indulge me one frustrated rant at how fucking stupid they both are.

Especially since I know damn good and well that more than a few of you are silently agreeing with me.
2 words...movie quote

You should know dis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2009, 11:38:21 PM »
Take Tylenol for headaches, Midol for cramps.
I think Chop and Kaos both ate a lot of paint chips as a kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2009, 11:39:28 PM »
I think Chop and Kaos both ate a lot of paint chips as a kid.
I heart you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2009, 11:42:57 PM »

If I didn't even agree with you to a point Wench, then I'd be ALL OVER THE BOARD doing it.  However, I've kept it here out of respect for the fact that others don't want to see it.  I realize that.  As far as the rant, the name calling and all the other bullshit, I have ZERO compassion for you when ultimately you decided to read the thread in the first place.

You've seen THIS thread and went fucking crazy.  Now imagine having Kaos, or anyone else for that matter, hound you thread after thread after thread calling you stupid, uneducated, every fucking name in the book...and then sit there and then seriously tell us you wouldn't say shit yourself.

There have been enough meetings, golf and other things that I'm secure that people know that I'm not like this in the real world. This is a fucking message board!!!!! (as again, evidenced that I'm cognizant enough to keep it in one place)  I KNOW people get tired of this shit...  However, I'm NOT going to just be walked over...sorry...

THAT...you'll just have to get over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
Re: Kaos vs. Chopper XVI The Dread of the Thread (Reading Warning...TTFWIW)
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2009, 03:08:53 AM »
EPIC THREAD

I agree with you Tiger Wench, and atleast it is contained to here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Ogre

« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2009, 06:58:31 AM »
This thread inspired me to put a kitten in a blender this morning.  It was the best pussy juice I've ever had.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2009, 07:27:10 AM »

Hell I'll agree with you out loud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2009, 07:29:06 AM »
This thread inspired me to put a kitten in a blender this morning.  It was the best pussy juice I've ever had.

Did you drink it straight from the blender or put it in a  :bowl: ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2009, 07:29:43 AM »
TW

You know I think you're great.  But you couldn't be more wrong about me.

Thanks for the rant.  

Game over.  
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 07:34:57 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2009, 07:40:36 AM »
Hell I'll agree with you out loud.
Likewise. We need a sandbox forum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2009, 09:30:47 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahaha

:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions