Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos vs. Chopper XVI The Dread of the Thread (Reading Warning...TTFWIW)

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Kaos vs. Chopper XVI The Dread of the Thread (Reading Warning...TTFWIW)
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2009, 03:07:09 PM »
TW

You know I think you're great.  But you couldn't be more wrong about me.

Thanks for the rant.  

Game over.  
There have been enough meetings, golf and other things that I'm secure that people know that I'm not like this in the real world. This is a fucking message board!!!!! (as again, evidenced that I'm cognizant enough to keep it in one place)  I KNOW people get tired of this shit...  However, I'm NOT going to just be walked over...sorry...
To both of you -

When the only "personas" I know are the ones I read daily on this board, I think I am more than justified in being critical of you based on those personas.  If you don't like the fact that you are being ridiculed based solely on the impressions you give others that read this board, then maybe it's time to consider a change of tone.  I am supposed to be quiet and tolerate the constant bullshit because "Oh, you guys are really sweet little mushballs in person"?  I don't think so.  I don't care what you are like in person - I am pissed off by the way you are acting HERE, where others have to deal with you HERE.  As the story goes, Hitler liked dogs - does that make up for the rest?  Even if I did know you both, and think you were all sunshine and light in person, why should me knowing you are allegedly not a dickhead in real life justify you being a raging asshole here??  

Yeah, Chop – it’s a fucking message board. If you want to use it as a means to let your inner asshole lose, be my guest, but understand that if you have the right to be an asshole, I reserve the right to tell you that you are acting like one. Doesn’t mean you even have to acknowlege my opinion (tho I figure you probably will) but I can still point it out.    

I am who I am – here, in real life, wherever – which makes it a lot easier to keep things straight.  I guess I just have a hard time understanding why it is so important for someone to be able to reinvent themselves on a message board. Just for the sake of argument tho, if I did feel the need to play a role on a message board, I think I would try and be someone that people liked, someone that wasn’t arrogant or argumentative or self-centered, at least not any more than I already am.  The last thing I would do would be to openly admit “Yeah, I am acting like a dick, but if you knew me in real life, you wouldn’t think I was one.”  Wow – what a cool dude you are!  I really want to party with you, guy.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:11:01 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2009, 03:10:38 PM »
To both of you -

When the only "personas" I know are the ones I read daily on this board, I think I am more than justified in being critical of you based on those personas.  If you don't like the fact that you are being ridiculed based solely on the impressions you give others that read this board, then maybe it's time to consider a change of tone.  I am supposed to be quiet and tolerate the constant bullshit because "Oh, you guys are really sweet little mushballs in person"?  I don't think so.  I don't care what you are like in person - I am pissed off by the way you are acting HERE, where others have to deal with you HERE.  As the story goes, Hitler liked dogs - does that make up for the rest?  Even if I did know you both, and think you were all sunshine and light in person, why should me knowing you are allegedly not a dickhead in real life justify you being a raging asshole here?? 

Yeah, Chop – it’s a fucking message board. If you want to use it as a means to let your inner asshole lose, be my guest, but understand that if you have the right to be an asshole, I reserve the right to tell you that you are acting like one. Doesn’t mean you even have to acknowlege my opinion (tho I figure you probably will) but I can still point it out.   

I am who I am – here, in real life, wherever – which makes it a lot easier to keep things straight.  I guess I just have a hard time understanding why it is so important for someone to be able to reinvent themselves on a message board. Just for the sake or argument tho, if I did feel the need to play a role on a message board, I think I would try and be someone that people liked, someone that wasn’t arrogant or argumentative self-centered, at least not any more than I already am.  The last thing I would do would be to openly admit “Yeah, I am acting like a dick, but if you knew me in real life, you wouldn’t think I was one.”  Wow – what a cool dude you are!  I really want to party with you, guy.

I reinvent you...to me you look like this

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2009, 03:12:20 PM »
I reinvent you...to me you look like this
Photoshop the hair color a bit and I will take it!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2009, 03:13:21 PM »

Me too!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2009, 03:15:05 PM »

She has hair?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »
She has hair?
I know... right? Took me by surprise too, I didn't realize she had a head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2009, 03:26:47 PM »
I was going to bump this thread just to be a dick. Thanks for picking up my slack, Wench.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2009, 03:31:07 PM »

There was hair in that pic? I was so stunned I didn't even read any of the other "no hair" responses. With assets like that, who needs hair?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:32:18 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2009, 03:47:25 PM »
 :bc: just because
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2009, 05:03:35 PM »
To both of you -

When the only "personas" I know are the ones I read daily on this board, I think I am more than justified in being critical of you based on those personas.  If you don't like the fact that you are being ridiculed based solely on the impressions you give others that read this board, then maybe it's time to consider a change of tone.  I am supposed to be quiet and tolerate the constant bullshit because "Oh, you guys are really sweet little mushballs in person"?  I don't think so.  I don't care what you are like in person - I am pissed off by the way you are acting HERE, where others have to deal with you HERE.  As the story goes, Hitler liked dogs - does that make up for the rest?  Even if I did know you both, and think you were all sunshine and light in person, why should me knowing you are allegedly not a dickhead in real life justify you being a raging asshole here??  

I am who I am – here, in real life, wherever – which makes it a lot easier to keep things straight.  I guess I just have a hard time understanding why it is so important for someone to be able to reinvent themselves on a message board. Just for the sake of argument tho, if I did feel the need to play a role on a message board, I think I would try and be someone that people liked, someone that wasn’t arrogant or argumentative or self-centered, at least not any more than I already am.  The last thing I would do would be to openly admit “Yeah, I am acting like a dick, but if you knew me in real life, you wouldn’t think I was one.”  Wow – what a cool dude you are!  I really want to party with you, guy.

:doh:  Alrighty then.  Wow, thanks for explaining all this.  Do you feel better?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2009, 05:32:42 PM »
:doh:  Alrighty then.  Wow, thanks for explaining all this.  Do you feel better?   
Not until the Pamprin kicks in.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2009, 06:00:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

RWS

« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2009, 03:52:13 PM »
bump
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #153 on: September 16, 2009, 03:53:10 PM »
bump
How's that novel coming along?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2009, 03:58:15 PM »
bump

You're gonna get the hose turned on you.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2009, 04:26:11 PM »
You're gonna get the hose turned on you.....

Careful, you're going to get him excited... 

RWS is a fan of the hose...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2009, 07:27:15 PM »
How's that novel coming along?
As much stuff as I come up with, I don't have shit on this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »
As much stuff as I come up with, I don't have poop on this thread.
Come up with better than this, please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions