Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos vs. Chopper XVI The Dread of the Thread (Reading Warning...TTFWIW)

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Points that Tubs would have never gotten
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2009, 07:45:19 PM »
Quoted....LOL

Why thanks, Prowler.  You're too good to me. 

I won't address the rest of his dinosaurian rant, but I will give him a quick explanation on proper word usage.  Martyr has nothing to do with suicide, cabbage head. 

Read the definition for yourself:

mar⋅tyr  [mahr-ter]
–noun
1.   a person who willingly suffers death rather than renounce his or her religion.
2.   a person who is put to death or endures great suffering on behalf of any belief, principle, or cause: a martyr to the cause of social justice.
3.   a person who undergoes severe or constant suffering: a martyr to severe headaches.
4.   a person who seeks sympathy or attention by feigning or exaggerating pain, deprivation, etc.

Oh, I think the entire X nation can agree that options 3 and 4 are pixel perfect descriptions of our friend Chopper.  Yes. Yes I do. 

Once again, I'm right.  It's a trend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2009, 07:59:25 PM »
Why thanks, Prowler.  You're too good to me. 

I won't address the rest of his dinosaurian rant, but I will give him a quick explanation on proper word usage.  Martyr has nothing to do with suicide, cabbage head. 

Read the definition for yourself:

mar⋅tyr  [mahr-ter]
–noun
1.   a person who willingly suffers death rather than renounce his or her religion.
2.   a person who is put to death or endures great suffering on behalf of any belief, principle, or cause: a martyr to the cause of social justice.
3.   a person who undergoes severe or constant suffering: a martyr to severe headaches.
4.   a person who seeks sympathy or attention by feigning or exaggerating pain, deprivation, etc.

Oh, I think the entire X nation can agree that options 3 and 4 are pixel perfect descriptions of our friend Chopper.  Yes. Yes I do. 

Once again, I'm right.  It's a trend. 
Any time, lol.  But, I think #3 and #4 can be said about you too....."Puking Blood", "Eyes are bleeding", etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2009, 08:40:28 PM »
Martyr has nothing to do with suicide, cabbage head.

Lovely, come in slappin' like a bitch and then have your own glove snatched from you just to have your silly ass slapped right back to reality with it. See "a" in your own posted definition.  Suicide bombers are considered WHAT when they kill themselves in the name of their religions????  

mar⋅tyr  [mahr-ter]
–noun

Oh, I think the entire X nation can agree that options 3 and 4 are pixel perfect descriptions of our friend Chopper Kaos, the "ignore button" using pussy.  Yes. Yes I do.

Once again... "ignoring" Chopper....at it's finest.  You're absolutely incapable of leaving it be.  You can't.   You'll be back.  I GUARANTEE you'll be back.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:52:16 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2009, 09:02:04 PM »
Any time, lol.  But, I think #3 and #4 can be said about you too....."Puking Blood", "Eyes are bleeding", etc.

No, because I'm not seeking sympathy or consolation with those comments.  That's the key to martyrdom.  The attention-seeking part. 

Prone to hyperbole to make a point?  Sure.   But I have no deep-seated need to be liked.  I don't pretend to be some kind of long-suffering victim (when nothing could be further from the truth in his case) in order to snivel around and hope vapor people will be my friends. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2009, 09:02:49 PM »
Martyr has nothing to do with suicide, cabbage head.
Lovely, come in slappin' like a bitch and then have your own glove snatched from you just to have your silly ass slapped right back to reality with it. See "a" in your own posted definition.  Suicide bombers are considered WHAT when they kill themselves in the name of their religions????

mar⋅tyr  [mahr-ter]
–noun
1.   a person who willingly suffers death rather than renounce his or her religion.
2.   a person who is put to death or endures great suffering on behalf of any belief, principle, or cause: a martyr to the cause of social justice.

3.   a person who undergoes severe or constant suffering: a martyr to severe headaches.
4.   a person who seeks sympathy or attention by feigning or exaggerating pain, deprivation, etc.

Oh, I think the entire X nation can agree that options 3 and 4 are pixel perfect descriptions of our friend Chopper Kaos, the "ignore button" using pussy.  Yes. Yes I do.
Once again... "ignoring" Chopper....at it's finest.  You're absolutely incapable of leaving it be.  You can't.   You'll be back.  I GUARANTEE you'll be back.
*Quote*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2009, 09:08:15 PM »
Sweet merciful Jesus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2009, 09:13:05 PM »
Sweet merciful Jesus
He was a man he had a beard!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2009, 09:13:36 PM »
Sweet merciful Jesus

I was supposed to be ignored back around page three...I think.  haha...

Hey, at least I'm keeping it all in this thread.  He's free to do whatever anywhere else...  He just keeeeeeps coming back.

:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2009, 09:15:01 PM »
and he was 40
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

boartitz

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »
I can put everyone on ignore and it's like my own little world. Cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2009, 09:35:02 PM »

I did that at the beach once.....I am never allowed back there again. Although alcohol was involved, they didnt accept it as an excuse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2009, 09:36:58 PM »
I'm ignoring you after this post.   So, you'll be ignored from your own little world....AHAHAHAHA, SUCK IT!!!!

*SHUN!!*

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »

*Quote*

Thanks Prowler.  Again. 

Tell bucket brain that I was unaware Jesus offed himself.  Or that Martin Luther King pulled his own trigger.  Damn.  The family of James Earl Ray will be seriously distraught to find this out. 

What a maroon.  When there's more than one possible definition for a word, you use the one that fits in the way it was presented. 

*Hint: Kaos is right ..... again. It really is a trend.  *
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2009, 10:14:43 PM »
Thanks Prowler.  Again. 

Tell bucket brain that I was unaware Jesus offed himself.  Or that Martin Luther King pulled his own trigger.  Damn.  The family of James Earl Ray will be seriously distraught to find this out. 

What a maroon.  When there's more than one possible definition for a word, you use the one that fits in the way it was presented. 

Daddy...Tommy keeps hitting me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2009, 10:21:42 PM »
Daddy...Tommy keeps hitting me...

Yeah.  You might want to step in.  Whoever I'm hitting is out of teeth and might be paralyzed.  But they keep making a funny sound so I'll kick them again until they stop. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2009, 10:27:10 PM »
Yeah.  You might want to step in.  Whoever I'm hitting is out of teeth and might be paralyzed.  But they keep making a funny sound so I'll kick them again until they stop. 
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2009, 10:39:38 PM »
So I'm confused. 

The points that Tubs would have never gotten, would those be the points behind this thread and the pre-pubescent rants therein? 

Just tryin' to make sure I'm following.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2009, 10:41:59 PM »
So I'm confused. 

The points that Tubs would have never gotten, would those be the points behind this thread and the pre-pubescent rants therein? 

Just tryin' to make sure I'm following.
That's so page 1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2009, 10:47:02 PM »
Thanks Prowler.  Again. 

This would make sense if you were taking it the way it was presented.  You're not.  Go figure....

Oh, and I'm not taking your gaping pussy route... I can read what you're saying... No ignore button here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2009, 10:50:13 PM »

Second, have him keep the dictionary with him so he can read the word "martyr" and have him explain that I'm still here ready to take on whatever, and not the one that's committed message board suicide by hiding behind the ignore button.

mar⋅tyr  [mahr-ter]
–noun
a.   a person who willingly suffers death rather than renounce his or her religion.
b.   a person who is put to death or endures great suffering on behalf of any belief, principle, or cause: a martyr to the cause of social justice.
c.   a person who undergoes severe or constant suffering: a martyr to severe headaches.
d.   a person who seeks sympathy or attention by feigning or exaggerating pain, deprivation, etc.

Read that, then your "a" definition...then go fuck yourself.   :thumbsup:

Just another example of how you misrepresent, bury and bullshit your way around the board...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 10:56:07 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions