AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Thoughts - Week 1
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2009, 02:37:12 PM »
I thought I already commented.

Signed,
Steve Spurrier
No, ass, you voted on the wrong QB, then blamed it on me.

Signed,
South Carolina Assistant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2009, 02:43:59 PM »
EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Signed,
Nick Saban
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2009, 02:44:35 PM »
The best thing about these threads is that I can leave for a meeting on page 1, then come back when it gets to page 5, and I haven't missed a damn thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »
Sorry, but because you personally do not like emotional coaches does not mean they aren't successful. 

Signed,

Steve Spurrier

I've never seen myself "go nuts" during pregame. 

Signed,
Steve Spurrier

For the record there is a VAST (canyonesque) difference between being a coach who will show emotion at the appropriate times and being a coach who relies on emotion.  Vast. Vast. Vast. Vast. 

**note to self **
Ignore the hyperbole foisted by certain members and pay attention to what's going on or you end up in multi-page diatribes where the point is so far lost that you can't get it back. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2009, 03:00:28 PM »
I've never seen myself "go nuts" during pregame. 

Signed,
Steve Spurrier

For the record there is a VAST (canyonesque) difference between being a coach who will show emotion at the appropriate times and being a coach who relies on emotion.  Vast. Vast. Vast. Vast. 

**note to self **
Ignore the hyperbole foisted by certain members and pay attention to what's going on or you end up in multi-page diatribes where the point is so far lost that you can't get it back. 

Is there a coach in particular that makes you worry about a potential "coaching with too much emotion" issue?

Just askin...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2009, 03:14:13 PM »
Is there a coach in particular that makes you worry about a potential "coaching with too much emotion" issue?

Just askin...

Why do I CONSTANTLY have to explain shit to you four or five fucking times? 

How many times have I said in this thread that I have no problem with the results Saturday?  How many? Four? Five? Six? 

My only comment -- before some of you had to roid rage on it -- was that as a general rule  coaches "jumping around" or "acting nuts" is not productive.  It's not what I prefer to see. And that if THAT is what you're celebrating about this staff, then you're picking the wrong thing to rejoice over.  Coaches that live and die on the basis of emotion almost always fucking die in the long term. Inevitable. 

I was never talking about any specific coach or any direct activity (except as referenced by some of YOU).  I was only speaking in general terms.   

But go ahead and make this your fucking cause of the week.  Rant about it in every single thread because that's what you do, Dino. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2009, 03:20:10 PM »
Why do I CONSTANTLY have to explain shit to you four or five fucking times? 

How many times have I said in this thread that I have no problem with the results Saturday?  How many? Four? Five? Six? 

My only comment -- before some of you had to roid rage on it -- was that as a general rule  coaches "jumping around" or "acting nuts" is not productive.  It's not what I prefer to see. And that if THAT is what you're celebrating about this staff, then you're picking the wrong thing to rejoice over.  Coaches that live and die on the basis of emotion almost always fucking die in the long term. Inevitable. 

I was never talking about any specific coach or any direct activity (except as referenced by some of YOU).  I was only speaking in general terms.   

But go ahead and make this your fucking cause of the week.  Rant about it in every single thread because that's what you do, Dino. 

The only one roid raging here is you..."dino".

I was questioning why you felt compelled to bring this up considering that NOBODY, other than being excited about actually seeing emotion, was ready to call it an intrigal part of the coaching solution.  It was just good to see.  Nobody disagreed with you. I asked after you kept bringing it up, because I wanted to know what prompted it.  It's fine that this is your opinion.

Remember, "dino", that it was YOU that opened up with the "dumbfuck" comment, and then called ME out in another trhead.  I was just asking a question.

CHILL. THE.  FUCK.  OUT!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2009, 03:22:14 PM »

CHILL. THE.  phuk.  OUT!!!

Yeah.  That works on me. 

Give it a rest, Chop.  I really don't care to talk to or about you.  This thread is over. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2009, 03:30:19 PM »
Yeah.  That works on me. 

Give it a rest, Chop.  I really don't care to talk to or about you.  This thread is over. 

Then why CONSTANTLY bring me up?  Laughable.  RUN KAOS RUN!!!   :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2009, 03:31:47 PM »
Then why CONSTANTLY bring me up?  Laughable.  RUN KAOS RUN!!!   :rofl:

You're not very bright.  I keep trying, but it just doesn't work. 

You want the last word?  Go ahead.  It's all yours. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2009, 05:36:44 PM »
Danza Slap - What happens is the woman is giving the man oral sex and the man will ask "Who's The Boss?" If the woman says "You Are" the man will forcefully slap her across the face with his wang and say "Wrong, Bitch! Tony Danza's the boss!"

Used in a Sentence - I broke up with my nagging girlfriend via a Danza slap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Argo

« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2009, 05:51:04 PM »
Danza Slap - What happens is the woman is giving the man oral sex and the man will ask "Who's The Boss?" If the woman says "You Are" the man will forcefully slap her across the face with his wang and say "Wrong, Bitch! Tony Danza's the boss!"

Used in a Sentence - I broke up with my nagging girlfriend via a Danza slap.

I personally don't like referencing Tony Danza whilst my penis is in action.  The ladies like to compare things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »
What part of "can't sustain" do you fail to understand?  If it goes both ways, then it isn't a positive thing.  

Jumping around is useless in the long run.  Coaching by emotion is a Fail.  

Correction: If it goes both ways...then it can be a positive OR it can be a negative, not just a negative.

As for coaching by emotion being a fail and being useless in the long run, are you speaking from experience?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »
From observation.

Is there some part of the words/phrases "sustain" and "long term" that you just can't understand?  It's a simple concept.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions