Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Modern Warfare 2

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #240 on: January 04, 2010, 05:51:27 PM »
Guess I'll figure out what the fuck you all are talking about when I get on.

Although I have to warn you that at this point I will add no value to the team.  I'm still getting my ass handed to me by the computer on the "Hardened" Difficulty.

AWK and Saniflush are the only XBOX'ers, correct?
Correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

chinook

« Reply #241 on: January 04, 2010, 05:53:10 PM »

AWK and Saniflush are the only XBOX'ers, correct?

i wear boxers too.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #242 on: January 04, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »
Correct.

False.  But I'm far too much of a pussy to play with ya'll
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #243 on: January 04, 2010, 05:59:37 PM »
i wear boxers too.  
Dammit all, remind me of you handle on Xbox live again?  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2010, 06:53:43 PM »
Small maps I like Akimbo P90s
with
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Sit Rep Pro

Ah.  So you are one of those little bitches that sprint the entire match.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #245 on: January 05, 2010, 07:02:53 AM »
Ah.  So you are one of those little bitches that sprint the entire match.

Just on a small one like "Highrise".  Otherwise I like to snipe and run the same setup as you do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #246 on: January 05, 2010, 08:00:41 AM »
Just on a small one like "Highrise".  Otherwise I like to snipe and run the same setup as you do.

On the highrise, I'll try once or twice to get on top of the building.  I've done it once.  Used a tactical insertion to keep restarting myself there.  Ended the match with 43 kills.  Very hard to get up there without being shot, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #247 on: January 05, 2010, 08:18:39 AM »
On the highrise, I'll try once or twice to get on top of the building.  I've done it once.  Used a tactical insertion to keep restarting myself there.  Ended the match with 43 kills.  Very hard to get up there without being shot, though.

yea that why I just run through the tunnels beating folks down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #248 on: January 06, 2010, 10:04:21 AM »
I'm coming on tonight bitches, for the first time, sometime btw.  2000-2030.  Hoo-ah.

Be gentle with me.  I've played enough campaign to get comfortable with the controls, but there is no doubt in my mind that I'm going to get absolutely destroyed these first couple of weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #249 on: January 06, 2010, 10:07:24 AM »
I'm coming on tonight bitches, for the first time, sometime btw.  2000-2030.  Hoo-ah.

Be gentle with me.  I've played enough campaign to get comfortable with the controls, but there is no doubt in my mind that I'm going to get absolutely destroyed these first couple of weeks.

Dare I say that there will be some anal destruction?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #250 on: January 06, 2010, 10:19:46 AM »
Dare I say that there will be some anal destruction?

You don't need to say it...I can see it in your eyes. 

Would you say this multiplayer is more strategy based....technical...lure/wait/and kill? ....or, run around like a fuckin' madman blastin' anything and everything?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #251 on: January 06, 2010, 10:35:12 AM »
You don't need to say it...I can see it in your eyes. 

Would you say this multiplayer is more strategy based....technical...lure/wait/and kill? ....or, run around like a fuckin' madman blastin' anything and everything?

Depends on what you play.

if you play regular deathmatch then you can run around and not worry about killing your teammates with friendly fire and it will take an entire clip to put someone down.

You play hardcore, there is a more cautious mentality in movement and fire because you can kill teammates and can only be hit once or twice before dieing.

*when playing hardcore teammates get really pissed when they are on a killstreak and friendly fire happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #252 on: January 06, 2010, 10:49:47 AM »
Depends on what you play.

if you play regular deathmatch then you can run around and not worry about killing your teammates with friendly fire and it will take an entire clip to put someone down.

You play hardcore, there is a more cautious mentality in movement and fire because you can kill teammates and can only be hit once or twice before dieing.

*when playing hardcore teammates get really pissed when they are on a killstreak and friendly fire happens.

Got it.  I'll be down for whatever you and Taylor wanna do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #253 on: January 06, 2010, 10:55:00 AM »
Got it.  I'll be down for whatever you and Taylor wanna do.

how about if we want to make you into a set of Chinese finger cuffs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #254 on: January 06, 2010, 11:02:35 AM »
how about if we want to make you into a set of Chinese finger cuffs.

As in once you're inside me, you can never get out?  Wait, what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #255 on: January 07, 2010, 11:48:39 AM »
So how long will I end up running around like a chicken with my head cut off, having no idea who to shoot while never seeing the bullets that kill me?  If it wasn't for the kill cam I would think that someone entered a cheat code.  Guess there's quite a learning curve, but damn this shit is hard.  Especially the attacks from the fucking skies...when do I get to man one of them there planes that drop bombs like it's Hiroshima?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #256 on: January 07, 2010, 01:29:52 PM »
So how long will I end up running around like a chicken with my head cut off, having no idea who to shoot while never seeing the bullets that kill me?  If it wasn't for the kill cam I would think that someone entered a cheat code.  Guess there's quite a learning curve, but damn this shit is hard.  Especially the attacks from the fucking skies...when do I get to man one of them there planes that drop bombs like it's Hiroshima?
Ask Jumbo...he is all pro!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Thrilla

« Reply #257 on: January 07, 2010, 01:38:58 PM »
Ask Jumbo...he is all pro!

I heard he can get zero kills without even lifting a finger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #258 on: January 07, 2010, 01:51:01 PM »
I heard he can get zero kills without even lifting a finger.
I haven't played since that night, I can feel bad about my small penus without getting killed by 8 year olds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2010, 03:13:05 PM »
Who is up for a game tonight I am thinking from 8:00 pm to about 11 pm...should be prime gaming hours.   Argo...you in?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum