Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Modern Warfare 2

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #260 on: January 07, 2010, 04:09:56 PM »
Who is up for a game tonight I am thinking from 8:00 pm to about 11 pm...should be prime gaming hours.   Argo...you in?
How many of you think that consanguinity will increase ten fold tonight in Alabama?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #261 on: January 07, 2010, 04:23:36 PM »
How many of you think that consanguinity will increase ten fold tonight in Alabama?
I don't know what that means, but I think there might be a lot of sister fucking and/or shootings-beatings happening tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #262 on: January 07, 2010, 05:40:08 PM »
I don't know what that means, but I think there might be a lot of sister phuking and/or shootings-beatings happening tonight.

I'm down for all 3.  Except the MW2 thing.  I'm busy during those hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #263 on: January 07, 2010, 05:59:14 PM »
So how long will I end up running around like a chicken with my head cut off, having no idea who to shoot while never seeing the bullets that kill me?  If it wasn't for the kill cam I would think that someone entered a cheat code.  Guess there's quite a learning curve, but damn this poop is hard.  Especially the attacks from the phuking skies...when do I get to man one of them there planes that drop bombs like it's Hiroshima?

For starters, stay away from the sniping.  It takes too many shots in regular hardcore to be effective.  And make sure you are using da tommy gun.  You know, the one that fires 100 rounds without a mag change.  Because you're going to need 100 rounds to put someone down in regular mode.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2010, 10:12:55 AM »
Either you guys aren't on as much as you say you are, or you've defected to the PS3 side of things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2010, 10:29:23 AM »
Either you guys aren't on as much as you say you are, or you've defected to the PS3 side of things.

I can't speak for AWK, but Sani hasn't been on the PS3 if 2 or 3 weeks.  After giving me shit about a phantom friend request, the fucker has signed on since.

And I still have a 3 round burst for AUTiger1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2010, 10:32:23 AM »
I have not been on PS3 in a long time.  Need Will to get my butt on there.  my gaming has been a bit spotty over the last couple of weeks. Life keeps getting in the way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »
I have been in Atlanta this week working Thrilla, you know this.  I am away from my X-Box, and it makes me sad. 

I haven't seen Sani on X-Box in forever.  You are slacking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2010, 11:01:57 AM »
I have been in Atlanta this week working Thrilla, you know this.  I am away from my X-Box, and it makes me sad. 

I haven't seen Sani on X-Box in forever.  You are slacking.

Well first off I have received no call for drinks so fuck you.

Secondly you play that gay assed regular deathmatch shit so fuck you.  Cussing the eight year olds out on hardcore is the way to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2010, 11:09:33 AM »
I can't speak for AWK, but Sani hasn't been on the PS3 if 2 or 3 weeks.  After giving me poop about a phantom friend request, the phuker has signed on since.

And I still have a 3 round burst for AUTiger1.

I need to get my priorities straight and get online sometime soon.  I logged in the other day, but was b/c I was watching The Hangover and a neighbor had told me he sent me a friend request.  Soon,  I will get online so you can shoot me in the back of the head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2010, 11:11:41 AM »

Secondly you play that gay assed regular deathmatch shit so fuck you.  Cussing the eight year olds out on hardcore is the way to go.

I'm ready to try out get my ass handed to me in hardcore, but I was waiting on you, Colonel.  I've been playing express deathmatch...less waiting btw. games, and the competition seems to be a bit easier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2010, 11:15:54 AM »
I'm ready to try out get my ass handed to me in hardcore, but I was waiting on you, Colonel.  I've been playing express deathmatch...less waiting btw. games, and the competition seems to be a bit easier.

I like that 40 second interval between games.  More time for me to flex my Xbox muscles and try to get the little fucktards to tell me their parent's credit card number.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2010, 11:16:17 AM »
Cussing the eight year olds out on hardcore is the way to go.

I had a teammate shoot me the other day just as I was bringing in the AC-130.  I cussed that 11 year old bitch for everything he was worth.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2010, 11:18:21 AM »
I had a teammate shoot me the other day just as I was bringing in the AC-130.  I cussed that 11 year old bitch for everything he was worth.  

The ones that do stupid shit like that I follow around the entire match shooting them or send messages to the other team telling them where they are hiding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2010, 11:18:49 AM »

I'm saving myself for you on January 30th...wait.

Seriously though, I have had my ass stapled to my fucking desk, working retarded hours.  Yesterday, 9 - 8 pm...and sometimes it's worse.  I should be back in Atlanta next week and should be down for drinks then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2010, 11:32:35 AM »
The ones that do stupid poop like that I follow around the entire match shooting them or send messages to the other team telling them where they are hiding.

I had one guy kill me 7 times in a match last week.  He shot me twice to start the match.  Later on, I just happened to be near him when he called in a care package.  The package was a chopper gunner, and just as he ran out to get it, I smoked his ass.  Then I took his gunner.  He went on to kill me every time he saw me for the rest of the match.  And sent me about 15 messages.  Then sent a friend request.   :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2010, 11:51:13 AM »
I have not been on PS3 in a long time.  Need Will to get my butt on there.  my gaming has been a bit spotty over the last couple of weeks. Life keeps getting in the way.
x2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum