Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Modern Warfare 2

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2009, 01:31:34 PM »
AWK, Kaos, Jumbo...

Thanks for the advice.   

AWK-I think I'll try to go with the wireless adapter first.   Does it pick up a signal pretty easily?  The router and wireless adapter wouldn't be very close together...the signal would have to go through 2-3 walls about 50-70 feet...

Kaos-They make the switch box for HDMI?...If so, this is the route I will try to go with.

Jumbo-I'm not sure if I can run an optic cable from the back of the XBOX.  I know it can do component, but I'll have to see how the sound would work if I do a combination of component and optic or audio cable.  I don't know if I'd be able to tell the difference between running an HDMI connection vs. running a component/optic combination...
I cant see a huge diffrence, I think X-Box makes a Hdmi/Component cable all in one cord. I know they make one for the Ps3 that would be a great option.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #221 on: January 02, 2010, 10:35:28 AM »
So I'm manually switching out the HDMI connections on the back of the receiver until I get a switchbox.  I don't really feel like spending $100 more dollars for the switchbox since it's already been quite the investment.

I'm having a bit of a snafu with the wireless adapter, however...the XBOX won't read the installation disc so I'm trying to figure out how to get the machine to install the hardware so I can get on with the XBOX Live gold membership.

I can see what the rage about this game is, however.  Stunning graphics, smooth gameplay, and badass digital surround sound make for quite the experience.  I'm playing the Campaign mode on the difficulty level above Normal and am absolutely getting my ass handed to me by the ragheads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #222 on: January 02, 2010, 11:25:22 AM »
I'm having a bit of a snafu with the wireless adapter, however...the XBOX won't read the installation disc so I'm trying to figure out how to get the machine to install the hardware so I can get on with the XBOX Live gold membership.

Upon doing further research, it seems that if you purchase the wireless N adapter and need the additional software installed on your XBOX, you insert the installation disc into the DVD drive of the XBOX and turn it off then back on.  If the update process doesn't start immediately, then "you already have the correct drivers.  In this case, you don't have to take any additional action".

Well then why the fuck can't I get on XBOX Live?  I'm going to have to fuck with this shit more today.  I hate going full retard with technology.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #223 on: January 02, 2010, 01:40:40 PM »
Upon doing further research, it seems that if you purchase the wireless N adapter and need the additional software installed on your XBOX, you insert the installation disc into the DVD drive of the XBOX and turn it off then back on.  If the update process doesn't start immediately, then "you already have the correct drivers.  In this case, you don't have to take any additional action".

Well then why the fuck can't I get on XBOX Live?  I'm going to have to fuck with this shit more today.  I hate going full retard with technology.
Kick Ass Private.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #224 on: January 03, 2010, 09:07:20 PM »
SSID's + IP Address + Subnet Masks + MAC Address + DHCP Configuration = Full Retard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2010, 09:19:09 PM »
SSID's + IP Address + Subnet Masks + MAC Address + DHCP Configuration = Full Retard
I am Sam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #226 on: January 04, 2010, 07:24:40 AM »

Figure it out yet fucktard?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

« Reply #227 on: January 04, 2010, 11:44:31 AM »
Figure it out yet fucktard?

I think so.  At this point the only thing that concerns me is that my router is re-assigning IP addresses to all the wireless devices that are on the network.  I'm not sure which setting on the router is causing it to do this.  There are currently 2 laptops, an ipod, and the XBOX on the network...

What time you on at night?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #228 on: January 04, 2010, 01:03:46 PM »
I think so.  At this point the only thing that concerns me is that my router is re-assigning IP addresses to all the wireless devices that are on the network.  I'm not sure which setting on the router is causing it to do this.  There are currently 2 laptops, an ipod, and the XBOX on the network...

Most anytime
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #229 on: January 04, 2010, 01:28:43 PM »

Same here, get on tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #230 on: January 04, 2010, 01:33:45 PM »
Same here, get on tonight.

You probably want to cut your teeth with Taylor.  He plays that ghey asses regular shit where it takes 4000 bullets to put some fool down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #231 on: January 04, 2010, 01:34:52 PM »
You probably want to cut your teeth with Taylor.  He plays that ghey asses regular shit where it takes 4000 bullets to put some fool down.
I played with Taylor 3 times last week, it was amazing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #232 on: January 04, 2010, 01:42:05 PM »
You probably want to cut your teeth with Taylor.  He plays that ghey asses regular shit where it takes 4000 bullets to put some fool down.
Hey, I play hardcore.  I just prefer regular team deathmatch.

And Jumbo did play with me.  It was great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #233 on: January 04, 2010, 01:49:23 PM »
I played regular team deathmatch.....until I unloaded a two clips from my AK into someone's face, only to have the fall to the ground and kill me with a fucking pistol.

Now?  A 3 round burst puts 'em down everytime.  And I ain't gotta run scavenger pro to keep from running out of ammo. 

Hardcore only.  Bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #234 on: January 04, 2010, 01:51:00 PM »
I played regular team deathmatch.....until I unloaded a two clips from my AK into someone's face, only to have the fall to the ground and kill me with a fucking pistol.

Now?  A 3 round burst puts 'em down everytime.  And I ain't gotta run scavenger pro to keep from running out of ammo. 

Hardcore only.  Bitches.
Therein lies your problem, the AK is the gehyest gun in the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #235 on: January 04, 2010, 02:00:40 PM »

Hardcore only.  Bitches.

Now I just have to get on the PS3 and get ranked up enough for cold blooded/cold blooded pro. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #236 on: January 04, 2010, 02:06:33 PM »
Now I just have to get on the PS3 and get ranked up enough for cold blooded/cold blooded pro. 
amen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #237 on: January 04, 2010, 02:20:38 PM »

Bling pro (extra mags) (silencer)
Cold blooded pro
Ninja pro

That will net many, many kills.

And I agree, AWK.  AK is the weakest gun.  I was using the ACR, but now I've mastered the M16A.  Best gun in my opinion.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #238 on: January 04, 2010, 03:46:27 PM »
Bling pro (extra mags) (silencer)
Cold blooded pro
Ninja pro

That will net many, many kills.

And I agree, AWK.  AK is the weakest gun.  I was using the ACR, but now I've mastered the M16A.  Best gun in my opinion.

Small maps I like Akimbo P90s
with
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Sit Rep Pro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #239 on: January 04, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »
Guess I'll figure out what the fuck you all are talking about when I get on.

Although I have to warn you that at this point I will add no value to the team.  I'm still getting my ass handed to me by the computer on the "Hardened" Difficulty.

AWK and Saniflush are the only XBOX'ers, correct?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions