Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Modern Warfare 2

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2009, 10:03:16 AM »
Token is the king of teh plane and copter destruction!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2009, 12:01:30 PM »
REALLY?

Gotta love those folks that have those big 360 and ps3 muscles.  If there is one huge upside to PS3 it's that there is not as much trash talk on it as there is on 360.  

Course that could be cause most people don't have a mic.

Enjoyed last night.  Gotta get leveled up high enough where I have UAV jammer.  Freaking planes were lighting my ass up all night.

Yeah, I still haven't picked up a bluetooth yet. 

I put up with none of the destruction from the sky bullshit.  I'll risk being shot in the open to put one of those bitches down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2009, 12:02:48 PM »

I put up with none of the destruction from the sky bullshit.  I'll risk being shot in the open to put one of those bitches down.
You get a decent amount of points for that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2009, 12:11:04 PM »
You get a decent amount of points for that?

200, but it keeps someone else from scoring a shitload of points as well.  And it pisses people off.  I don't know if you remember or not, but I put a harrier over a "starting point" last night and racked up about 15 kills in a matter of a few minutes.  We seriously kicked their ass that game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2009, 12:16:05 PM »

Well once you are running cold blooded/cold blooded pro it doesn't matter cause they can't see you  but up till that point it is easy pickens'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2009, 12:16:26 PM »
Yeah you had like 27 kills that game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2009, 06:41:04 PM »
So I should get this game so I can start killing people?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »
So I should get this game so I can start killing people?
I think it would be good for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2009, 10:15:51 PM »
I think it would be good for you.

Unless he tries to bring a harrier into my zip code.  I'll put that bitch on the ground before he shuts the briefcase.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2009, 10:32:52 AM »
Unless he tries to bring a harrier into my zip code.  I'll put that bitch on the ground before he shuts the briefcase.
2 days you haven't been on...there must have been much rejoicing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2009, 11:12:56 PM »
2 days you haven't been on...there must have been much rejoicing.

3 days now.  I've been tied up with Immigration BS.  Left at 3 am today for Jena, LA.  Just got back a while ago and have to leave at 5 am tomorrow for Columbus, GA.  Then I have to work my regular shifts on Wed and Thurs.  Will probably be Friday before I'm able to continue my swatting of the flies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2009, 07:26:41 AM »
3 days now.  I've been tied up with Immigration BS. 

They gonna let you stay? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2009, 10:17:20 AM »
I have finally realized that the best way to dominate in this game is learning the maps.  The boards I know the maps for I have been rocking the casbah lately. I'm gettin better bitches...and playing solo...which sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2009, 10:18:33 AM »
I have finally realized that the best way to dominate in this game is learning the maps.  The boards I know the maps for I have been rocking the casbah lately. I'm gettin better bitches...and playing solo...which sucks.

I will be down for tonight.  I'm gonna need to kill a lot of shit after being back at the shop today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #134 on: December 12, 2009, 12:59:03 PM »
Jumbo, I'm not sure how you did it, but I've never seen someone play 3 entire team deathmatch games without a single kill or assist.   :blink:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #135 on: December 12, 2009, 01:04:15 PM »
Jumbo, I'm not sure how you did it, but I've never seen someone play 3 entire team deathmatch games without a single kill or assist.   :blink:

If you're ever lucky enough to meet him, it will all become clear to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #136 on: December 12, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

Thanks for the shoutout...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Token

« Reply #137 on: December 12, 2009, 10:11:54 PM »
Thanks for the shoutout...

Well, in your defense, you were playing with some highly ranked bitches last night.  That and we kept getting fucked with our teammates.  I got trapped in a fucking corner for almost 2 minutes by some dumbfuck.  I tried to shoot him.  When that didn't work, I just dropped a grenade and took the death. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #138 on: December 12, 2009, 11:03:54 PM »
Well, in your defense, you were playing with some highly ranked bitches last night.  That and we kept getting fucked with our teammates.  I got trapped in a fucking corner for almost 2 minutes by some dumbfuck.  I tried to shoot him.  When that didn't work, I just dropped a grenade and took the death. 
I've never played the deathmatch before, as you can tell. Everytime I pulled up my sites I was getting killed, I guess I should only shoot from the hip or snip until I improve.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2009, 07:16:52 AM »
I got trapped in a fucking corner for almost 2 minutes by some dumbfuck.  I tried to shoot him.  When that didn't work, I just dropped a grenade and took the death. 

This is why hardcore is nice.

I've never played the deathmatch before, as you can tell. Everytime I pulled up my sites I was getting killed, I guess I should only shoot from the hip or snip until I improve.

Sniping is not going to be your answer.  Nube tube is your answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions