Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Modern Warfare 2

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2009, 01:48:34 PM »
Not supposed to me wowing you Mr. McWhiny. 

It is for those that are looking for a cheap bluetooth headset. 

The wow is the pricing, especially on cables, if you know anything about them.  Go take a look at the price on a 10ft HDMI cable - $11.91 these aren't cheaply made either.  The have also been tested and anything under 50 ft is on pace with monster cable (which at 10' will run you about $100)

Excuse me for adding some "value" to the thread.

No need to hyperventilate.  I just thought I was supposed to be wow'ed by something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2009, 01:55:23 PM »
No kidding.  That shit was crazy.  It seemed like every time I came around the corner you were running right at me. 

And AWK, I'm not a camper.  More like a fucking wild man.  I may have 15-20 kills, but I also die 20-25 times.  Spray and pray.

My headset isn't working for some reason.  I'm going to get a new one this weekend, so I'll be able to talk smack the next time.
Send me a request jumbo1977
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2009, 01:56:04 PM »
All of you pussy farts should be on X-Box live.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »
I'll be on tonight after work from 12am-4am and all day Wednesday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2009, 01:58:09 PM »

Don't waste your breath.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »
You need to grab a Ps3, Perry Mason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2009, 02:08:20 PM »
No need to hyperventilate.  I just thought I was supposed to be wow'ed by something.
Who's hyperventilating, I was just esplain'in Captain Sourpuss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2009, 02:45:08 PM »
Who's hyperventilating, I was just esplain'in Captain Sourpuss.

I just wanted to make sure you were not pointing out some substandard communication peripheral that I was missing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2009, 04:19:20 PM »
I would like to point out that I've never had a problem with X-Box live's headset.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2009, 04:25:06 PM »
I would like to point out that I've never had a problem with X-Box live's headset.
Buy a Ps3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2009, 05:33:09 PM »
What are your thoughts concerning headsets for the PS3?

I bought one back when I was playing FarCry 2 a lot, but never really cared for it that much.  Now, that one is a piece of junk.  I'm going to try the bluetooth and see about it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2009, 05:34:57 PM »

Yes, but a normal person has to go damn near full retard to work the stupid fucking controller. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2009, 08:15:41 PM »
Yes, but a normal person has to go damn near full retard to work the stupid fucking controller. 
that's what I'm sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2009, 09:05:44 PM »
Because it has more than two buttons and wasn't made for baby asian hands?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2009, 07:57:19 AM »

As someone who has both I would like to point out that they both have the same number of buttons/controls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2009, 07:57:47 AM »
Because it has more than two buttons and wasn't made for baby asian hands?

Wonder why Thrilla doesn't have one yet?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2009, 11:26:55 AM »
Wonder why Thrilla doesn't have one yet?

I'm still working on mastering the NES controller...that thing is HUGE!!

Actually, I'm looking at getting a XBOX360 for Christmas.  A gift for myself, if you will.  It's logical, seeing as how I already have a Blu-Ray player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2009, 01:02:09 AM »
So, my well-being was threatened via the PS3 message box tonight.  After swatting down 2 harriers and a gunship some random person told me he was tracking my IP address and was going to "phuk my sh1t up b1tch" if I ruined another killstreak. 

I made it a point to run and knife his ass as much as possible for the next 2 games. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2009, 05:24:16 AM »
So, my well-being was threatened via the PS3 message box tonight.  After swatting down 2 harriers and a gunship some random person told me he was tracking my IP address and was going to "phuk my sh1t up b1tch" if I ruined another killstreak. 

I made it a point to run and knife his ass as much as possible for the next 2 games. 
Damn 9 year old was pissed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2009, 07:30:11 AM »
So, my well-being was threatened via the PS3 message box tonight.  After swatting down 2 harriers and a gunship some random person told me he was tracking my IP address and was going to "phuk my sh1t up b1tch" if I ruined another killstreak.  

REALLY?

Gotta love those folks that have those big 360 and ps3 muscles.  If there is one huge upside to PS3 it's that there is not as much trash talk on it as there is on 360.  

Course that could be cause most people don't have a mic.

Enjoyed last night.  Gotta get leveled up high enough where I have UAV jammer.  Freaking planes were lighting my ass up all night.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 07:31:24 AM by Sanigator »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions