Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coach midget threatens Big Bobby Massie....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Coach midget threatens Big Bobby Massie....
« on: March 30, 2009, 09:09:41 AM »
When Big Daddy decided that he wasn't going to sign with uat, he decided to call Coach midget and let him know, before he told the Old Mrs. staff, here is the conversation as told by Big Daddy...

Bobby calls Nick and Coach Saban stops him before he tells where he is going and said this, "Bobby, do not even tell me where you are going, because if you are not going to Alabama I am turning you into the NCAA. You know you have a chance to start at Alabama at right tackle as a sophomore, and nobody would turn that down unless they did something illegal."

Bobby was stunned. He said he just listened to Coach Saban rant and never said another word about it. He was offended to say the least. That is why he made such a scene at the press conference when he threw the Alabama hat on the ground and put on an Ole Miss hat.

http://deepsouthsports.blogspot.com/2009/03/nick-saban-is-nice-guy.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: Coach midget threatens Big Bobby Massie....
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 09:12:46 AM »
This shit will catch up with him, and now that there's equal, if not better recruiters (not just at Auburn), he's about to have a rough go.  I don't give a shit if there's NCAA considerations or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 09:23:26 AM »
Amazing that such a groundbreaking article about Saban's evil doings with Massie yields zero quotes from Massie himself.  I wonder if there's something to that... no probably not!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 09:25:25 AM »
Dick Sabban obviously suspected something illegal, since this meant his $20,000 wasn't enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »
If this shit had come from ESPN, or somewhere that is legit, that would be one thing. But some guy writing it on his blog? Seriously? How serious do you expect me to take some guy's blog that has the main headline reading "Crack Rock for the Rebel Soul", and doesn't have the first serious news article on it? The article never even has the first quote from Massie himself in it. And you wonder why people think you are a fucktard when you post stupid stories.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 12:42:52 PM »
If this shit had come from ESPN, or somewhere that is legit, that would be one thing. But some guy writing it on his blog? Seriously? How serious do you expect me to take some guy's blog that has the main headline reading "Crack Rock for the Rebel Soul", and doesn't have the first serious news article on it? The article never even has the first quote from Massie himself in it. And you wonder why people think you are a fucktard when you post stupid stories.....

OK...Sidebar...

You do realize that you just used "ESPN" and "legit" in the same sentence?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 12:52:16 PM »
OK...Sidebar...

You do realize that you just used "ESPN" and "legit" in the same sentence?
Aside from issues with ESPN, I would certainly deem them more credible than some blog with absolutely nothing of substance on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »
Aside from issues with ESPN, I would certainly deem them more credible than some blog with absolutely nothing of substance on it.

Agreed, but only by the slightest margins of gnat's asses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »
I.e. The slurring retard they call a College Football analyst.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Argo

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 02:53:36 PM »
Well, the info has upgraded from anonymous forum posters to blogs from random people. 

I'm guessing twitter will be next.   :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 02:59:32 PM »
Well, the info has upgraded from anonymous forum posters to blogs from random people. 

I'm guessing twitter will be next.   :clap:
Buzz Killington is waiting for the next juicy rumor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 04:11:33 PM »
I don't give a fuck what people think about me.  I just post the God Damn stories, where ever the Fuck they are or whomever the fuck posted them, if you don't like it, go fuck yourself.  So, rws, why did your Coach midget get his panties in a wad because he couldn't pay more for Bobby Massie, then go and threaten him?  Hmmm....?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 04:34:51 PM »
I don't give a fuck what people think about me.  I just post the God Damn stories, where ever the Fuck they are or whomever the fuck posted them, if you don't like it, go fuck yourself.  So, rws, why did your Coach midget get his panties in a wad because he couldn't pay more for Bobby Massie, then go and threaten him?  Hmmm....?
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You put some total bullshit up, then you get called out, then get all defensive, then want to ask questions, and the next step will be denying that you ever believed it anyway.

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to create some bullshit blog, and on that blog, I will elaborate on a rumor. The rumor that I am "hearing" is that every Sunday night you suck Jumbo off while AC beats off to a picture of Gus Malzahn and you all scream "Oh Gene!!" the whole time. I will distribute this rumor to other boards where the rumor will be modified and repeated elsewhere, thus creating the "smoke" to where this has to be true. Because as you guys say, there can't be that much smoke without some fire, right? It would be the equivelant of what you are doing.

Your source isn't credible, and you know it. If you actually do believe that shit, then wow. It is amazing the things that you will believe just because you want them to be true.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 04:37:17 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »
Either RWS or Argo needs to change their avatar.  Is that the only avatar that Saban approves?  Or are the two of you just big douchebags?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 04:39:52 PM »
Either RWS or Argo needs to change their avatar.  Is that the only avatar that Saban approves?  Or are the two of you just big douchebags?
According to the handbook, its the only one approved at this time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You put some total bullshit up, then you get called out, then get all defensive, then want to ask questions, and the next step will be denying that you ever believed it anyway.

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to create some bullshit blog, and on that blog, I will elaborate on a rumor. The rumor that I am "hearing" is that every Sunday night you suck Jumbo off while AC beats off to a picture of Gus Malzahn and you all scream "Oh Gene!!" the whole time. I will distribute this rumor to other boards where the rumor will be modified and repeated elsewhere, thus creating the "smoke" to where this has to be true. Because as you guys say, there can't be that much smoke without some fire, right? It would be the equivelant of what you are doing.

Your source isn't credible, and you know it. If you actually do believe that shit, then wow.

First of all, where did you call out Prowler, or anyone else out?  Nobody here has claimed any status, or acted like they've won something.  Nor, has anyone called any of it the absolute truth.  

Also, you haven't offered the first alternative, proof to the otherwise, or anything else.  I've always figured you called someone out by offering the truth and debunking what he was bringing.  Then you punk them like they deserve.  You "calling him out" is not defined by only your second grade level bullshit rants against the simple act of re-posting something he saw somewhere else.  

This shit is being talked about in a LOT of places, not just here.   If you think you're on some crusade to keep Auburn people from either following, or reading the shit that's being said, you've got a lot of work to do, and it doesn't BEGIN here.

Good luck wit dat dispatcher boy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »
This shit is being talked about in a LOT of places, not just here.
Again, he directly asked me a question why CNS did this.

So, rws, why did your Coach midget get his panties in a wad because he couldn't pay more for Bobby Massie, then go and threaten him?  Hmmm....?

This implies that he believes the story, or why else would he directly ask me why CNS did it, or why did he post it? Hell, I guess I can just start making wild accusations about Chizik and all of the rules he's breaking. You can't offer any truth to debunk it, so that must mean its true. The topic isn't even asking a question, it is a statement.

Its funny when some bullshit pops out from The Bunker. It is then taken by a lurker or another poster, reformulated, and re-distributed on other AU sites. Then so many sites have so many version of a similar story, its all the "smoke" you need to say that its being talked about in so many places it has to be true. But at the end of the day, its a rumor from The Bunker just recycled over and over.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 05:21:00 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 05:25:23 PM »
Again, he directly asked me a question why CNS did this. This implies that he believes the story, or why else would he directly ask me why CNS did it? Hell, I guess I can just start making wild accusations about Chizik and all of the rules he's breaking. You can't offer any truth to debunk it, so that must mean its true.

Its funny when some bullshit pops out from The Bunker. It is then taken by a lurker or another poster, reformulated, and re-distributed on other AU sites. Then so many sites have so many version of a similar story, its all the "smoke" you need to say that its being talked about in so many places it has to be true. But at the end of the day, its a rumor from The Bunker just recycled over and over.

It's not just "the bunker", or "ITAT" or JUST other places only...Bammer boards do the same.  People are going to pass it along.  It's gonna happen, so quit acting like a retarded monkey pulling tape of it's hairy nuts when it does.   

If someone here just makes shit up, then do what you want....  Nobody has yet (that I know of).  Someone might be pulling your strings because of your immediate confrontational stance, but nothing more...  but then again, is THAT a surprise to you as well?

Say what you want, it's the beauty of the X.   If you want to fantasize about certain posters and then write a blog about it, then do whatever plucks your panties brother.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 05:40:31 PM »
What's funny is you're the bammer fan on ALL of these websites doing your best Spin Job on anything negative towards your beloved cesspool.  Not only that, but, some of the things that you've typed elsewhere, you're basically just copying and pasting them at other websites....almost like it's something that the unwashed nation came up with to be distributed by you.

Another funny thing, no one is going to believe you and the rumors that You start.  I haven't started a Damn Thing, nor have I said anything about having an inside source....I find it impressive that you actually know how to turn a computer on, much less use it.

Also, who the fuck is calling me out?  YOU????  A fuckin' retarded bammer????  AHHAHAHAHA!?!?!

runswiththe5starmexican'scockinmouth
The article never even has the first quote from Massie himself in it

Okay, well what's this quote?

"I had a pretty good idea where I was going in December."
Or
Coach (midget) stops him before he tells where he is going and said this, "Bobby, do not even tell me where you are going, because if you are not going to Alabama I am turning you into the NCAA. You know you have a chance to start at Alabama at right tackle as a sophomore, and nobody would turn that down unless they did something illegal."

That was done the day before he picked up the uat hat and said nah....and THREW it on the ground.  Then he spit on it and screamed FU midget, I've already turned you into the NCAA...Biatch.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 06:01:49 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 06:13:53 PM »
Not only that, but, some of the things that you've typed elsewhere, you're basically just copying and pasting them at other websites....almost like it's something that the unwashed nation came up with to be distributed by you.

If this website has an emoticon for "Hey retard, you are describing exactly what you do every time you post a rumor on this site", I would use it here.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions