Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coach midget threatens Big Bobby Massie....

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Coach midget threatens Big Bobby Massie....
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2009, 10:58:04 PM »
I just read through this whole thing and wanted to participate.
I just read this whole thing through and wanted to poke my eye out with a pencil...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2009, 11:11:49 PM »
I just read this whole thing through and wanted to poke my eye out with a pencil...

I probably should have just done the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2009, 12:22:38 AM »
#2 pencil?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2009, 07:20:14 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 10:37:52 AM »
The best thing about reading this thread......I haven't poke my eyes out yet, I thought they might have come in handy for this whole reading thing.....ok, back to the point.  The best thing about reading this thread and others like it, is the fact that RWS and that other bammie guy, gets so fucking tore up that he can't stop arguing.  I find that shit funny and it gives me good laughs. 

RWS:  I am not saying it is the case everytime, but do you ever stop to think before typing a bunch of bullshit that no one really cares about anyway, that they might be posting this shit to get under your skin?  They know that you are going to jump all over anything that is posted about bammer on an AU message board, especially something about rumors.  You're persistent, I will give you that.

Carry on with your argument.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2009, 10:55:25 AM »
The best thing about reading this thread......I haven't poke my eyes out yet, I thought they might have come in handy for this whole reading thing.....ok, back to the point.  The best thing about reading this thread and others like it, is the fact that RWS and that other bammie guy, gets so fucking tore up that he can't stop arguing.  I find that shit funny and it gives me good laughs. 

RWS:  I am not saying it is the case everytime, but do you ever stop to think before typing a bunch of bullshit that no one really cares about anyway, that they might be posting this shit to get under your skin?  They know that you are going to jump all over anything that is posted about bammer on an AU message board, especially something about rumors.  You're persistent, I will give you that.

Carry on with your argument.
If Prowler is posting something JUST for me, then thats pretty special. However, I highly doubt he has the intelligence to do that. I'm pretty sure Prowler genuinely believes the bullshit he posts, and prides himself on being an internet "prowler" digging up all kinds of "information". Or, at least, thats what he told everybody on AUN shortly after his arrival there. This is a message board. It has no real bearing on anything, and nobody really gives a shit anyway.

I simply think in general that all of the rumor mongering, and the this person did that OMFGWTFBBQ shit takes away from being a fan. I love Alabama football just as much as the next guy, but you're not going to see me circulating rumors about AU, downing AU at every chance, etc. Fans really need to exhibit a little bit of sportsmanship as well. Being a college football fan has moved so much away from football, and has turned into a knitting circle imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2009, 02:25:18 PM »
 :funny: :funny: :violin:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2009, 02:42:23 PM »

. I love Alabama football just as much as the next guy,

are you the guy with the "bear" tattoo on his back? if not then you don't love alabama as much as the next guy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

RWS

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »

are you the guy with the "bear" tattoo on his back? if not then you don't love alabama as much as the next guy
Permanant body markings is definitely where I draw the line as far as being a football fan. I don't like it when our fans have a million stickers all over their vehicles, dress head to toe in Alabama clothes on a daily basis, etc. I wear an Alabama shirt every once in a while. I have a t-shirt, one of those nice coaches polo shirts, and two hats. Thats plenty for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2009, 03:24:51 PM »
Permanant body markings is definitely where I draw the line as far as being a football fan. I don't like it when our fans have a million stickers all over their vehicles, dress head to toe in Alabama clothes on a daily basis, etc. I wear an Alabama shirt every once in a while. I have a t-shirt, one of those nice coaches polo shirts, and two hats. Thats plenty for me.

then there's lots and lots of bama "people" who love Alabama more than you and they show it with bamma "class"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2009, 04:05:59 PM »
I don't give a fuck what people think about me.  I just post the God Damn stories, where ever the Fuck they are or whomever the fuck posted them, if you don't like it, go fuck yourself.  So, rws, why did your Coach midget get his panties in a wad because he couldn't pay more for Bobby Massie, then go and threaten him?  Hmmm....?

Once again I find myself in the awkward position of agreeing with Bama fans. 

This story is nothing more than some doofus fuck's message board post. You can make up any damn thing you want and some people will spread it around as a "story" like it has some credibility.  This kind of silly shit demeans Auburn for mucking around in it. 

Here I'll make up one.  Prowler, you go post it somewhere else and say you "heard" it, okay? 

TIFWIW: The reason Jimmy Johns stayed in the Alabama football program as long as he did is because he was dealing for Nick Saban.  When he took the job at Alabama, he diverted $1.5 million of his first year's salary to build a cocaine distribution ring that now controls Tuscaloosa and surrounding counties.  He's turned his first four million into about $80 million by slinging that shit.  Johns was muscle.  Saban let him deal a little to make extra money and he had the Alberta City territory with its lucrative Moon Winx motel trade. The problem is that JimmyJ got greedy. He was cutting the cocaine with baby powder to double his profits and then keeping the difference.  The one thing Scarnick can't handle is diluting his product. His reputation is built on delivering top-shelf blow. So when he found out, he fed Johns to the Tuscaloosa PD.  Every once in a while, Nicky turns out a low-level dealer. It helps the PD look like they're cracking down and it buys Nick some quid-pro-quo.  The reason Alabama wanted Julio so bad was because of his pipeline to South Alabama where he'd already established a territory.  It opened a whole new market for Saban's cartel.  He's looking at adding between $20 and $50 million to his coffers with Julio's lower Alabama network. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2009, 04:17:05 PM »

Simple question.  My feeling won't be hurt. 

Do I look as stupid arguing with a few select posters as they look with their brain-numbing bullshit?  Because if I do I need to know. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2009, 04:39:14 PM »
Man, this thread reminds me of something... gay...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2009, 05:37:37 PM »
TIFWIW: The reason Jimmy Johns stayed in the Alabama football program as long as he did is because he was dealing for Nick Saban.  When he took the job at Alabama, he diverted $1.5 million of his first year's salary to build a cocaine distribution ring that now controls Tuscaloosa and surrounding counties.  He's turned his first four million into about $80 million by slinging that shit.  Johns was muscle.  Saban let him deal a little to make extra money and he had the Alberta City territory with its lucrative Moon Winx motel trade. The problem is that JimmyJ got greedy. He was cutting the cocaine with baby powder to double his profits and then keeping the difference.  The one thing Scarnick can't handle is diluting his product. His reputation is built on delivering top-shelf blow. So when he found out, he fed Johns to the Tuscaloosa PD.  Every once in a while, Nicky turns out a low-level dealer. It helps the PD look like they're cracking down and it buys Nick some quid-pro-quo.  The reason Alabama wanted Julio so bad was because of his pipeline to South Alabama where he'd already established a territory.  It opened a whole new market for Saban's cartel.  He's looking at adding between $20 and $50 million to his coffers with Julio's lower Alabama network. 

See, this wouldn't work because everyone already knows you're a crackpot.  We said "respected" posters, or ones that actually write.

:poke:   I keeeeed.   I keeeeed.

Reaction in 3.... 2.....  1.......

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2009, 06:40:15 PM »

This story is nothing more than some doofus fuck's message board post. You can make up any damn thing you want and some people will spread it around as a "story" like it has some credibility.  This kind of silly shit demeans Auburn for mucking around in it. 

Here I'll make up one.  Prowler, you go post it somewhere else and say you "heard" it, okay? 

Well, Coach midget does have his connections to the Port Cities.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2009, 08:45:11 PM »
Yeah, overstickerfication can be tacky. This chick agrees with you.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2009, 06:28:11 AM »

I need a link...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2009, 06:38:32 AM »
Yeah, overstickerfication can be tacky. This chick agrees with you.

Why do you have to pick on Prowler's girlfriend?

Don't worry, Jumbo, I'm sure he meant no harm by it. I did always think of you as a brunette, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2009, 08:09:56 AM »
This shirt could have been worn to the LSU game also, but the bammers missed the three letter connection.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2009, 09:52:22 AM »
Simple question.  My feeling won't be hurt. 

Do I look as stupid arguing with a few select posters as they look with their brain-numbing bullshit?  Because if I do I need to know. 
It doesn't improve your resume any, that's for sure. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions