Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coach midget threatens Big Bobby Massie....

Argo

Re: Coach midget threatens Big Bobby Massie....
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »
Either RWS or Argo needs to change their avatar.  Is that the only avatar that Saban approves?  Or are the two of you just big douchebags?

There, I even made it glittery.  Now I'm prepared for Prowler's jump from random blog rumors to Myspace rumors. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 07:23:40 PM »
Now I'm prepared for Prowler's jump from random blog rumors to Myspace rumors. 

Prowler, and a lot of other people on a lot of different boards.  I guess your mission to stop all things "rumor" should start here at TigersX, because this is where it all starts.  Thank goodness bammer nation posters NEVER start, look at, or posts rumors. 

The double standard you bitch and moan about are the same things I'm sure that one or two wayward Auburn retards bitch about on your boards.  I don't think there's anyone from this board on BamaNation, or any other Bammer site wailing away about rumors that some West Vance bound jackwad posted today or whenever.  However, way to join your love partner scissors as one of the select few from Turd nation here on our board acting as if you're somehow above it all.  Your mission should bear fruit in about never.  Congrats.

Nice score avatar by the way.  Unfortunately the last six before that must not of fit. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 07:24:33 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2009, 07:41:03 PM »
It's not just "the bunker", or "ITAT" or JUST other places only...Bammer boards do the same.  People are going to pass it along.  It's gonna happen, so quit acting like a retarded monkey pulling tape of it's hairy nuts when it does.   
It pisses me off when our fans do it, and I react the same way. I just think its childish to spread around bullshit in general. I don't care who it is, AU fan, UA fan, UGA fan, it doesn't matter. I can't stand it when fans have to resort to rumor mongering like a 5th grader. Thats why I don't go around spreading whatever shit I might have seen on a message board that day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2009, 07:47:55 PM »
Nice score avatar by the way.  Unfortunately the last six before that must not of fit. 
You guys were beating some of the worst Alabama teams this decade, so that makes it not count. At least, the way you guys rationalize our win is that we beat one of the worst AU teams in a long time. Funny how its only OK when an AU team sucks, but hey it doesn't matter how bad the UA team was you guys beat, those still count.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »
It pisses me off when our fans do it, and I react the same way. I just think its childish to spread around bullshit in general. I don't care who it is, AU fan, UA fan, UGA fan, it doesn't matter. I can't stand it when fans have to resort to rumor mongering like a 5th grader. Thats why I don't go around spreading whatever shit I might have seen on a message board that day.

Fine, you've said it, now just shut the fuck up about it.  Also, if it's the fifth grade level shit that pisses you off so greatly, don't be surprised when someone thinks your fifth grade level response is bullshit as well.  

This is something that will never stop, and you will never win.  

Kitty in tree! Line 1!!  Time to move on!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 07:50:40 PM »
Okay, well what's this quote?
For fucks sake, the picture in the "article" is from some fuck's camera phone ("crazed Rebel fan"). Do you really think the author spoke to Massie? Seriously? Oh, but you don't believe the "article" anyway....I forgot.  :taunt:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 07:53:42 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »
You guys were beating some of the worst Alabama teams this decade, so that makes it not count. At least, the way you guys rationalize our win is that we beat one of the worst AU teams in a long time. Funny how its only OK when an AU team sucks, but hey it doesn't matter how bad the UA team was you guys beat, those still count.  :thumbsup:

You're trying to rationalize smack talk.  You never fucking quit.  It's still your one last year compared to our last 8 of 10.  Rationalize that and get back to us. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2009, 07:51:53 PM »
Refresh my memory. What year was this one published?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Argo

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 07:53:42 PM »
Prowler, and a lot of other people on a lot of different boards.  I guess your mission to stop all things "rumor" should start here at TigersX, because this is where it all starts.  Thank goodness bammer nation posters NEVER start, look at, or posts rumors. 

Actually, I just like to pick at Prowler because it's so easy.  That, and it amuses me to watch you jump into the fray with dumbass comments blazing to save your little buddy from having to think of his own responses.   

No need to get pissy.  I'll leave your buddy alone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 07:58:04 PM »

ZZZZZING!  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2009, 08:03:10 PM »
Actually, I just like to pick at Prowler because it's so easy.  That, and it amuses me to watch you jump into the fray with dumbass comments blazing to save your little buddy from having to think of his own responses.   

Oh, I get it.  Don't participate when I see stupid statements like yours made in response to Prowler, because you'll take it as a Prowler defense only.  Fact is, my points stood regardless of what Prowler said.  Your statement was fucking stupid and short sided. 

As far as leaving him alone... have at it killer.  Not like I'm going to stop either one of you. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »

Wow, you guys managed to run up a streak over a period when we were 43-33. If you guys can rationalize your 36-0 loss by saying that it was the worst AU team in some time, why can't I rationalize 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2007? We also went through three coaches in this period of time.

2002: 10-3
2003: 4-9
2004: 6-6
2005: 10-2
2006: 6-7
2007: 7-6

Last I checked, I didn't publish Sports Illustrated either. So deal....
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:04:44 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 08:08:13 PM »
I think he's still pissed that I told everybody about their Sunday "playdate".  :fag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 08:12:58 PM »
I think he's still pissed that I told everybody about their Sunday "playdate".  :fag:

That's all you got?  A made up story about a "playdate"?  Whelp, guess we're done here.  Have a good evening.  I'll leave you two real bammer heros in your own minds to your fucky fucky sucky sucky.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »
I know.
Why don't yall delete yall's accounts and mole back in here and see if we can sort out who is who. It'll be fun. Yall do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 08:14:53 PM »
Oh, I get it.  Don't participate when I see stupid statements like yours made in response to Prowler, because you'll take it as a Prowler defense only.  Fact is, my points stood regardless of what Prowler said.  Your statement was fucking stupid and short sided.

As far as leaving him alone... have at it killer.  Not like I'm going to stop either one of you.

What?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 08:18:57 PM »
That's all you got?  A made up story about a "playdate"?  Whelp, guess we're done here.  Have a good evening.  I'll leave you two real bammer heros in your own minds to your fucky fucky sucky sucky.

Hey, as long as I put it on a blog, apparently it would be the Gospel using the logic you guys use.

Do you even realize that the blogger is posting this bullshit from a rumor he saw on an Ole Miss premium board? He won't even give the link of the original supposed rumor. And for that matter, the blogger is an Ole Miss fan.....IMAGINE THAT.....Something else thats amusing, is Massie was tagged for the LT position at UA, not RT. That was by Massie's own admission during recruiting. There was no immediate need at RT, just LT due to Smith's departure.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:51:07 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2009, 09:43:55 PM »
Wow, you guys managed to run up a streak over a period when we were 43-33. If you guys can rationalize your 36-0 loss by saying that it was the worst AU team in some time, why can't I rationalize 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2007? We also went through three coaches in this period of time.

2002: 10-3
2003: 4-9
2004: 6-6
2005: 10-2
2006: 6-7
2007: 7-6

Last I checked, I didn't publish Sports Illustrated either. So deal....
Let's take a little trip down memory lane, aight? Let's look at bama's big streak in the 70's (the last big streak you guys have had by the way - but I won't rub that nugget in), and see what our record was during that span.

1973    6-6
1974    10-2
1975    4-6-1
1976    4-7
1977    6-5
1978    6-4-1
1979    8-3
1980    5-6
1981    5-6
1982    9-3

Wow, you guys were able to run up the streak over a period when we were 63-48-2.

I guess these 10 don't count then, right?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 09:45:21 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »
So Bama was 43-33 during our streak?  The record looks like shit, in part, because Auburn beat them 6 times.  Let's say the rolls were reversed.  Now, Bama's record would be 49-27.  Looks a whole lot better, right?

Actually, that logic is covered in weak sauce.  I just read through this whole thing and wanted to participate.

I'll shut up now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2009, 10:04:36 PM »
Let's take a little trip down memory lane, aight? Let's look at bama's big streak in the 70's (the last big streak you guys have had by the way - but I won't rub that nugget in), and see what our record was during that span.

1973    6-6
1974    10-2
1975    4-6-1
1976    4-7
1977    6-5
1978    6-4-1
1979    8-3
1980    5-6
1981    5-6
1982    9-3

Wow, you guys were able to run up the streak over a period when we were 63-48-2.

I guess these 10 don't count then, right?

Wow, you had to bring up something from 36 years ago to try and prove a point? Seriously? You never will catch me bringing up something from the 70's as an argument. I pefer living in the present, thank you.

Seriously though, I'm not actually trying to pass of what I said as a valid thought, I am simply taking a play from the AU fan playbook. I don't mind taking the 6 streak. You guys won, I know this. AU fans were the ones to quickly cite their horrible season, and lack of offensive coaching in 08, as the only reason we won. The same could be said for half of the 6 years of the most recent streak, so how do you want to play it? Those are all fine and dandy excuses for both sides, but I would say that the reason is that the team that was better won each of those meetings. There is a big difference between a reason and an excuse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions