Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If we would have waited a little longer

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Re: If we would have waited a little longer
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2009, 06:52:28 AM »
I'll tell you what "BOY", you have your opinion, I have mine...no matter who's right or wrong.
I just feel that you're wrong with the way that you go around trashing Auburn on the football forums like you do, but hey, that's your thing...you're gonna make it do what it do.
As for the man that told you that "it's not what the stats say that seperates the greats from the losers, it's something more Zen like", that's exactly right.

Yes Mam it is right.
 And for the record I have not ever trashed Auburn. You have the time to look up my post. I have trashed the self serving turds inpower who sacrificed the football, no the athletics program in order to get someone in place who's A-1 responsibility was to not be CTT. I have trashed this abortion of a coaching search. I have trashed this hire. ButI have never trashed Auburn.
Now if you don't like the way I trash this shittiest of shitty hires I'm fine with that but Chowder you need to pay attention..... because I have never nor will you ever hear or read where I have trashed Auburn. 
If you can't read and understand that what has been wrote and laid out in plain english in front of you how do you ever expect anyone to think you have the ability to think on the higher level that seperates winners from losers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2009, 06:19:23 PM »
The fact that you continuously trash Coach Chizik and just about all of his staffing hires, before they've given anyone any reason to, is what makes me feel that you're trashing Auburn.  They're all really good to great coaches and really good to great recruiters, now we'll see if they can gel together, with the players on the roster, and the prospects coming this year.

But with the way that you've trashed just about everything, inregards to Coach Chizik, it would seem like you'd like nothing else but to see him fail.  If he fails, then Auburn fails.

So...with your inability to think on a higher level, to see that the coaching hires, that Coach Chizik has made, have been great ones, up to this point, makes you a loser?  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »
Nope once again you got your shit all wadded up sideways. Now show where I trashed the staffing hires?
Dumbass except for roof (who I feel was hired to be fired as the scapegoat for next year) I feel most any of them would be a better HC than the chizpanzee.
I do not like the chizpanzee. He has made a career off of riding the coattails of some damn good coaches. When it came time for him to stand on his own he folded like a well worn condom.
Remember he said that you cannot win championships at Auburn. Then we went and hired his 5-19 can't win games ass as a head coach?
Fuck him, and fuck all who support him instead of supporting Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.