Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If we would have waited a little longer

Re: If we would have waited a little longer
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2009, 05:27:40 PM »
Quote from: Kaos on Today at 02:44:55 PM
Don't know him.

Fair enough.

I'm with GW a little in that if you have to obsess this much over a freaking OL coach there are problems at the top.

Haha.  Okay.  I actually wouldn't expect you and GW to come up with anything different.

OK but that is because we understand what is going on

Quick -- without looking -- tell me who coaches the OL at USC, Florida, Ohio State or Oklahoma.

Don't know.  Don't follow them.  However, I know Alabama fans could tell you about how important good OL coaching can be for example. 

But I bet you can tell me who their head coaches are can't you. So you admit then that the headcoach is who the wins/losses and recruits are attribited to. So do you now admit in the face of your own admission that a strong respected head coach is more important than his underlings?

GW, I'm glad the color button was easy for you since the quote function has kicked your ass from here to next Sunday.  :poke:

Here's what makes your "I bet you can tell me who their head coaches are" statement moot.  It IS possible that some coaches that are successful today, had little to none in other places.  I don't mind that you have the opinion you do.  In fact, Kaos is okay in my book as well.   I'm just not going to run your response through a "bullshit" meter and call you blind and stupid for believing something different.   There's just too much that's open to interpretation at this point.  So, believe what you want.  Beauty of the "X".

Just a note, I just think your delivery eight times out of ten detracts from your point.   This is something I took FOREVER to learn.  You'd be best learning that lesson as well.  You're earning more "foes" than friends because of your delivery, more than your opinion on Chizik.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 07:15:25 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2009, 09:01:39 PM »
I'm just not going to run your response through a "bullshit" meter and call you blind and stupid for believing something different.   There's just too much that's open to interpretation at this point.  So, believe what you want.  Beauty of the "X".

You might want to pass that along to others.  Maybe a memo or something. Seems to have been forgotten lately.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 09:02:37 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »
Feel free to run me and my post through the bullshit meter any place, any time. I guess my delivery is a tad on the bad side. But then again I was sold on this joint as being an anything goes speak your mind honestly kind of forum.
I have a hard time sitting on my hands and not speaking my mind while others allow Auburn to be placed on the human sacrifice table just to satisfy the egos of certain individuals. I live not far outside the "West Vance" area and have to deal with the zombie horde of bammers on a daily basis. There are still morons today who wear the dark pink that still think shula would have been having the success that satan is having had they left him alone.  That is what skeers me to death about the members of the Auburn family who accept or even enjoy the hiring of the chizpanzee.  The similarities of the hiring and the blankness stupidity behind their eyes (yes I've had the stoumach wrenching displeasure of shaking both their hands). 
chizik got the silver spoon shoved up his ass thanks to certain prominent members of the Auburn "family" who decided that his loyalty to them would suffice. But I don't hold that against him, I would have taken the job and got the holy hell outta Iowa too. At least now he gets to have "Former Auburn Headcoach" on his record and that will beenough to get him a job in division II ball one day.
Again I do not hold your personnal opinion on the chizpanzee against you. Hell if I ever run across your path please say the following phrase "Auburn can survive stupid hires" and the first round of drinks are on me. Call me a son of a bitch and ask me just how big my fist is and I'll prolly spring for the second round too.
Let's agree to disagree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2009, 09:34:58 PM »
You might want to pass that along to others.  Maybe a memo or something. Seems to have been forgotten lately.

How 'bout I pass it to you then, and you pass it to your left after reading.  Fair?   It is something we ALL need to do though.  Shit, it's been more than just a little intense here lately.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2009, 09:37:46 PM »
I've played and learned under Coach Willie Wyatt (uat nose guard that was described as "a shear nightmare for any Center that lined up across from him"), Coach Thomas Rayam (The uat player that blocked the PSU FG), and Coach Tracy Rocker.....so, yeah, I know about football.  Coach Chizik is doing everything BUT hid behind his staff, now if Coach Chizik was going Duck Hunting right around this time, then yeah you could say that he was hiding behind his staff....But, he isn't.  Since you know so much about football, who would you've hired and give more than one reason why.

Ahhhh yes I found where you explain how much better of a player and how much more you know football than the rest of us.
Lets see if you played under the Rock then you were still a squirt of your daddy's nutbutter when I was playing ball.
Just because the information was put out there for you does not mean you were able to understand it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »
How 'bout I pass it to you then, and you pass it to your left after reading.  Fair?   It is something we ALL need to do though.  Shit, it's been more than just a little intense here lately.

The things that have been done to us have made everyone a little on edge lately.... except for certain bleating sheep who I see infest this board also.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2009, 09:41:52 PM »
Feel free to run me and my post through the bullshit meter any place, any time. I guess my delivery is a tad on the bad side. But then again I was sold on this joint as being an anything goes speak your mind honestly kind of forum.
I have a hard time sitting on my hands and not speaking my mind while others allow Auburn to be placed on the human sacrifice table just to satisfy the egos of certain individuals. I live not far outside the "West Vance" area and have to deal with the zombie horde of bammers on a daily basis. There are still morons today who wear the dark pink that still think shula would have been having the success that satan is having had they left him alone.  That is what skeers me to death about the members of the Auburn family who accept or even enjoy the hiring of the chizpanzee.  The similarities of the hiring and the blankness stupidity behind their eyes (yes I've had the stoumach wrenching displeasure of shaking both their hands). 
chizik got the silver spoon shoved up his ass thanks to certain prominent members of the Auburn "family" who decided that his loyalty to them would suffice. But I don't hold that against him, I would have taken the job and got the holy hell outta Iowa too. At least now he gets to have "Former Auburn Headcoach" on his record and that will beenough to get him a job in division II ball one day.
Again I do not hold your personnal opinion on the chizpanzee against you. Hell if I ever run across your path please say the following phrase "Auburn can survive stupid hires" and the first round of drinks are on me. Call me a son of a bitch and ask me just how big my fist is and I'll prolly spring for the second round too.
Let's agree to disagree.

I hear ya man.  Look, it's okay to have your opinion.  We all live, and react to different things with different circumstances steering those reactions in a hundred different ways.  Chances are we'll disagree about other things down the road, but once the arguement has been had, it's been had and should end there.  Just my opinion...

It's cool.  ....and just so you know...  I wasn't able to say that at one time.  haha....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2009, 09:48:07 PM »

Show me where I've accused anybody on here of being a bama fan or of being stupid and I'll read it.

I'll cop to calling people dense, but that's only out of love and concern so it doesn't count. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2009, 09:54:07 PM »
Show me where I've accused anybody on here of being a bama fan or of being stupid and I'll read it.

I'll cop to calling people dense, but that's only out of love and concern so it doesn't count. 

I said "it's something we ALL need to do."  I was inferring that we all could afford to take a chill pill, but if you think I was attacking you with that statement, I don't know what to tell you.

Chill out Beavis!  Have a drink!  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2009, 10:20:10 PM »
I hear ya man.  Look, it's okay to have your opinion.  We all live, and react to different things with different circumstances steering those reactions in a hundred different ways.  Chances are we'll disagree about other things down the road, but once the arguement has been had, it's been had and should end there.  Just my opinion...

It's cool.  ....and just so you know...  I wasn't able to say that at one time.  haha....

But we don't dissagree about pussy or do we??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2009, 10:20:22 PM »
I said "it's something we ALL need to do."  I was inferring that we all could afford to take a chill pill, but if you think I was attacking you with that statement, I don't know what to tell you.

Chill out Beavis!  Have a drink!  :bar:

You said you were going to hand it to me first.  What was I supposed to think?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2009, 10:21:10 PM »

Somewhere during today's discourse I distinctly remember him saying he was queer.  So maybe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2009, 10:27:11 PM »

My absence from the board over the weekend, and from the Basketball gathering in Auburn, was in direct relation to my love, and need of pussy.  My fiance was here.  Pussy is good, and our friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2009, 10:58:27 PM »
My absence from the board over the weekend, and from the Basketball gathering in Auburn, was in direct relation to my love, and need of pussy.  My fiance was here.  Pussy is good, and our friend.

Let's all raise a glass...to the pussy.

TO THE PUSSY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2009, 11:02:18 PM »
Ahhhh yes I found where you explain how much better of a player and how much more you know football than the rest of us.
Lets see if you played under the Rock then you were still a squirt of your daddy's nutbutter when I was playing ball.
Just because the information was put out there for you does not mean you were able to understand it.

I'd say that I've probably forgotten more about College Football and Football in general than you know all together.

FYI, I've never stated how good of a player that I was, nor will I ever....and my post was in response to yours talking about how I don't know anything about College Football and something about the Opera.

As for speaking about my father, that's a touchy subject and you might want to keep him out of your post for now on.  Capish
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2009, 11:17:56 PM »
I'd say that I've probably forgotten more about College Football and Football in general than you know all together.

FYI, I've never stated how good of a player that I was, nor will I ever....and my post was in response to yours talking about how I don't know anything about College Football and something about the Opera.

As for speaking about my father, that's a touchy subject and you might want to keep him out of your post for now on.  Capish

Ah, Christ on buttered toast. 

Do you seriously want to crank all this up again?

Nobody cares how much football you forgot.  Nobody cares if you played for Knute Rockne and carried Bear Bryant's Dickel bottle. 

You've got an opinion that's rooted in things you find important.  Doesn't mean you know one molecule of shit more than anybody else when it comes to this debacle.

Let it go.  You're never going to convince me (or it looks like GW either) that this was a good hire. Not now, not in a million years.  I've been over it a million times. No matter what the result, the HIRE itself was bad and always will be.  Sometimes you do things that are a bad idea and they work out okay. Doesn't mean that the idea was right.  It was still wrong.

Capice?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2009, 11:17:56 PM »
You may wanna lose the 'tude also boy. I have nothing personnal against anyone on this forum nor do I have time to. But the nuances of football are not the X's and O's. It is something else. I remember when the chizpanzee was hired they kept repeating "he had a plan.. hwe showed us a plan...etc." well fuck me running a coach with a plan. I've never in my born days seen nor heard of a coach with a plan to win. All I have seen from him is some decent hires in his understaff, Roof being hired to be scarificed and released at the end of the next season to buy him some more time. and some requoting of standard coaching phrases. I also see a 5-19 record against cupcakes and an unwillingness to accept any coaching responsibility for it. I see booster/alumni donations falling by a considerable margin while the $$$ numbers are up at Tennessee, Miss.St., and other schools that hired new coaches.
Football is a big picture, a picture you are having trouble grasping. I can't explain it to you but I will try. Its like they say about Texas Hold'em it takes minutes to learn and a lifetime to master. Its the subtle nuances of the human psyche that you don't understand about football. A man with 2 state championships and a superbowl ring told me that its not what the stats say that seperates the greats from the losers, its something more Zen like.  But you either know what I'm talking about or you thinkits hokey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2009, 11:37:33 PM »
You may wanna lose the 'tude also boy. I have nothing personnal against anyone on this forum nor do I have time to. But the nuances of football are not the X's and O's. It is something else. I remember when the chizpanzee was hired they kept repeating "he had a plan.. hwe showed us a plan...etc." well fuck me running a coach with a plan. I've never in my born days seen nor heard of a coach with a plan to win. All I have seen from him is some decent hires in his understaff, Roof being hired to be scarificed and released at the end of the next season to buy him some more time. and some requoting of standard coaching phrases. I also see a 5-19 record against cupcakes and an unwillingness to accept any coaching responsibility for it. I see booster/alumni donations falling by a considerable margin while the $$$ numbers are up at Tennessee, Miss.St., and other schools that hired new coaches.
Football is a big picture, a picture you are having trouble grasping. I can't explain it to you but I will try. Its like they say about Texas Hold'em it takes minutes to learn and a lifetime to master. Its the subtle nuances of the human psyche that you don't understand about football. A man with 2 state championships and a superbowl ring told me that its not what the stats say that seperates the greats from the losers, its something more Zen like.  But you either know what I'm talking about or you thinkits hokey.
I'll tell you what "BOY", you have your opinion, I have mine...no matter who's right or wrong.
I just feel that you're wrong with the way that you go around trashing Auburn on the football forums like you do, but hey, that's your thing...you're gonna make it do what it do.
As for the man that told you that "it's not what the stats say that seperates the greats from the losers, it's something more Zen like", that's exactly right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2009, 12:22:11 AM »
Here here Birdman!

TO THE PUSSY!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2009, 05:59:09 AM »
Finally, someone recognizes an issue we can all (Well, most us) can agree on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."