Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What's Wrong With the Following:

Re: What's Wrong With the Following:
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 07:56:05 AM »
So, I'm guessing that Pat Patterson is going to attend Shelton College, they offer Architect.

Kenney stated that the new Auburn Staff hadn't contacted him...and he didn't know why.  I stated that he's lying, because Auburn did contact him....numerous times.  I also stated that, maybe he meant in the past couple of weeks, I don't know.  RWS, you might need to clean that Julio Juice off your crimson glasses, so you can read what I wrote.  If you don't have anything on your glasses, you should learn how to comprehend a little better.

Prowler,

If scissors doesn't believe you, maybe he'd believe B. Matthews, Jeffrey Lee and a few others.  They reported the multiple contacts to CK as well post the Chizik hiring.

Just a thought....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: What's Wrong With the Following:
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 10:23:12 AM »
So, I'm guessing that Pat Patterson is going to attend Shelton College, they offer Architect.

Kenney stated that the new Auburn Staff hadn't contacted him...and he didn't know why.  I stated that he's lying, because Auburn did contact him....numerous times.  I also stated that, maybe he meant in the past couple of weeks, I don't know.  RWS, you might need to clean that Julio Juice off your crimson glasses, so you can read what I wrote.  If you don't have anything on your glasses, you should learn how to comprehend a little better.

And you know they contacted him how?  Because Chiz said he thinks he did?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.