Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey Birmingham

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Hey Birmingham
« on: January 02, 2009, 11:34:37 PM »
How's that Sugar Bowl working out for ya'??????

War Fucking Utes, loser...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey Birmingham
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 11:51:33 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Utah  :s&m: the Turds!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 11:54:38 PM »
Ha fuckity ha fuckity ha ha ha.

Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of assholes.

Rich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 11:57:54 PM »
That hurt a bit, can't lie about that.  But I am here, logged in, to take the worst that any of you can give me. 

(it makes it easier when it's coming from fans of a team that couldn't even get bowl eligible)

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Talon

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 11:59:11 PM »
Think nicky might have been just a little pissed???  :pwnd:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »
I've heard that there are bammers on bOL saying..."Thanks Andre"

To make it even better, both of the Coordinators for the Utes are leaving...the DC will be the Utah State HC, and the OC will be the OC at Kansas State.

8 Sacks....AHAHAHA!!!!!

Did yall notice how many plays "Lard Ass 1" played?  Maybe 10, total.  Yeah, that's NFL material.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 12:00:59 AM »
if not being bowl eligible means i get to see you guys get humiliated on national tv by a non-BCS team, then I will take it...

Just think - next year, we will get to go to a bowl AND see you guys get your asses whipped by a mid major team in a bowl game... win win for me!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 12:14:18 AM »
Hey, there has already been a double homicide down in turdscalooser, tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 12:22:59 AM »
8 sacks ----- 8 sacks by Utah! Man, that is embarrassing. Way to represent the SEC, assholes. Do the conference a favor - stay out of big time bowl games.

There will be a slew of shootings, assaults, punched trailer walls, and punched bammer wives before this night is done. I'd hate to be an EMT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2009, 12:27:27 AM »
Hey, B'ham....do you know if the team is flying back from Louisiana tonight?  If so, I seriously hope that the pilots are careful, because there's like 2 to 3 percent visibility right now in Tuscaloosa, because of fog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2009, 01:05:51 AM »
I have a friend who is a Hoover cop on second shift- I will call him tomorrow when he gets to work and see how many domestics he worked tonight... bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

BAMMER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  2009 is off to a good start.

UTAH, dude.  U-T-A-H.  UTAH.  Can you say ARROGANT, UNPREPARED, COCKY, UNDISCIPLINED ASSHOLES?

The shots of the bammer crowd were PRICELESS - I certainly hope some of you got those for future reference...

I had a bottle of Moet White Star left over from New Years - and yeah, I cracked that sucker open tonight... what better way to celebrate an EPIC FAIL by the most hated team in NCAA football...

So much for the process...!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2009, 04:25:09 AM »
if not being bowl eligible means i get to see you guys get humiliated on national tv by a non-BCS team, then I will take it...

Just think - next year, we will get to go to a bowl AND see you guys get your asses whipped by a mid major team in a bowl game... win win for me!!!
Just wait until Va Tech tears that ass up in the opener next year :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2009, 09:42:32 AM »
That team from West Vance is OVERRATED, and they were EXPOSED for being a medium talent level team that skated through a weakened SEC and non-conference schedule this year.

I laughed my ass off the entire game as UTAH made the entire Bammer squad look like little bitches, right out of the gate.  They were relentless and Bammer could not handle them one iota.

And how about Sarah Jessica Parker...what a little bitch.  He got a national audience to see how shitty of a quarterback he really is.

Fuck you Bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2009, 10:54:25 AM »
So much for the process...!!!

Yeah to hell with the Process!  What the hell is up with not just winning every game?  This 12-2 bullshit is for the birds.  FIRE SABAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

That team from West Vance is OVERRATED, and they were EXPOSED for being a medium talent level team

This may be the most accurate statement made so far.  At the beginning of the season it was obvious that we were a very young team.  We had very few seniors and very little depth.  That didn't change throughout the year, we still were who we always were.  Coach Saban and the players were simply able to get the absolute most out of themselves on the field.  If this is how you act after our 2nd loss of the year than I'm going to have to apologize to you guys that there are no games left in the season because your 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th loss of the season were fun as hell.  I know you guys won't know what that feels like but just trust me it was really great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2009, 10:55:30 AM »
The turds thought they could just walk out on the field and beat them because they'd been told by their HC, a week after the SEC Championship game, that they were the only team from a Real BCS conference that went undefeated in the regular season....That's a dig at, not only Boise State, but also Utah.  When (Utah) caught wind of that little statement, they used that as fuel to the underdog, disrespected fire, then they proceeded to Donkey Kick uat....over and over.
If you got the bammerham News today, check out the Goldmine comments...they're getting their bricks ready.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 12:02:21 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 10:55:55 AM »
Olin Buchanan
Rivals.com College Football Senior Writer

NEW ORLEANS — This calls for an explanation.

Explain why Utah, after finishing an unbeaten season with a 31-17 victory over Alabama in the Sugar Bowl on Friday night, cannot be national champions.   

It's because college football relies on the BCS computers and the "most important regular season in sports" – a company line playoff opponents repeat at every opportunity – to determine its champion.

Well, take that propaganda about the greatest regular season in sports and stick it in a trash can.

Better yet, all those BCS advocates, who ignore the obvious and insist a playoff isn't needed to determine college football's national champion, should stick it – in a trash can, of course.

Utah's monumental upset of Alabama, which was ranked No. 1 in the nation for five weeks this season, once again proved without question that the BCS is the most asinine system in sports.

"This is a great football team," an elated Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said to Utah fans chanting "Num-ber One, Num-ber One" in a postgame celebration. "I know where I'm moving us [in the coaches' poll]. I'm voting us No. 1."

Why not? Utah quarterback Brian Johnson passed for 336 yards and three touchdowns against one of the best defenses in the country. Meanwhile, Alabama's offense was ineffective against the Utes' defense, which shut down the Crimson Tide's running game and kept constant pressure on John Parker Wilson, who was sacked eight times.

The Utes beat four opponents that finished the regular season ranked in the Top 25, including Oregon State, which beat USC. They won their bowl game over an SEC powerhouse and held Alabama to 31 rushing yards and 208 total yards in the process. And they beat Alabama by a wider margin than did Florida in the SEC championship game.

So what rational argument could be made against Utah?

"I don't know why [the Utes] wouldn't deserve consideration," Whittingham said. "Somebody explain it to me why they wouldn't. There is only one undefeated team in the United States of America in Division I football, and it's these guys right here."

But the Utes have absolutely no chance to be No. 1 even though Florida and Oklahoma, who play Thursday for the national championship, have losses on their records. The problem is the Utes are in the Mountain West, which isn't one of the "Big Six" conferences that get automatic places in BCS bowls.

It isn't right, but that's the way it is.

Utah has grown accustomed to that lack of respect. Many observers thought this game might be a repeat of last season's Sugar Bowl, when Georgia romped over Hawaii, of the Western Athletic Conference, which also isn't among the "Big Six."

Then, during the pregame coin toss, Alabama center Antoine Caldwell appeared to mouth a threat at Utah linebacker Stevenson Sylvester.

But what really raised Utah's ire was a quote from Alabama coach Nick Saban, who after the SEC championship game loss to Florida, said Alabama was the only team that plays in a real BCS conference that went 12-0 in the regular season.

"From my perspective, I was angry," Johnson said. "I was angry about everything out there. We were 10 1/2-point underdogs. Everybody was making the Hawaii-Georgia comparison. That made me angry, and we had a chance to go out and play with a chip on our shoulders. The entire team fed off that."

Saban apologized for the slight and was annoyed that it remained an issue.

"I guess if that gave them their motivation, then I'm responsible for the way they played," he said. "And I'm responsible for the way we played, so I guess I'm responsible for the whole damn kit and kaboodle."

:hulk:   :rofl:

Well, not completely. A certain amount of responsibility must fall on Alabama All-America offensive tackle Andre Smith, who was suspended from the game, reportedly for having had improper contact with an agent.

Without Smith, a certain first-round choice if he enters the NFL draft, Alabama was without its best offensive lineman – and perhaps its best player. To complicate matters, Mike Johnson, who moved from guard and started in Smith's place at left tackle, was lost to an ankle injury early in the game.

"We lost two of our best three offensive linemen in this game," Saban said. "We struggled with their pass rush and pressure. We were basically ineffective running the football, which is the first time all year somebody kept us to less than 100 yards. We didn't do a very good job up front, and this year we've done a great job up front. That's been a trademark of our team."

Coming from behind isn't. The Crimson Tide trailed just once at halftime this season, 17-10 to Florida. This time, they were down 21-0 in the first quarter after Johnson led the Utes to touchdown on their first three possessions. A 73-yard punt return by Javier Arenas was the only first-half touchdown Alabama could manage as the Utes led 21-10 at halftime.

It appeared the tide had turned in the second half when Don't'a Hightower forced Johnson to fumble on the Utes' first play. Wilson's 4-yard touchdown pass to Glen Coffee cut the lead to 21-17.

But Johnson came right back and connected with David Reed on a 28-yard touchdown pass for a 28-17 lead with 10 minutes left in the third quarter. Alabama never even reached the red zone from there. Its last possessions ended with a missed field goal, two punts, a fumble and an interception.

"It's been a miracle type of season," Utah All-MWC defensive end Paul Kruger said. "We were hungry. Everyone wanted to come out and dominate and do our thing."

That's definitely what they did.

Yet it's not enough for the Utes to even have an honest shot at the national title. And there is no explanation for that.

Olin Buchanan is the senior college football writer for Rivals.com. He can be reached at olin@rivals.com.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=896034
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 11:10:06 AM »
that they were the only team from a Real BCS conference that went undefeated in the regular season....

is this not true?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 12:09:06 PM »
No.

That horses ass for a coach you assholes have stuck his size 4 1/2 foot in his mouth and Utah shoved it up his ass.

This game just solidifies the argument that a playoff is needed. It's the only way to determine the true champion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2009, 12:17:25 PM »
I also don't like the whole "BCS Conference" Bull Shit.

Here's an idea, if we don't get a playoff of some sort, then make all of the D1 Conference BCS Conferences and take the Dumb Ass Bowl tie-in tag off of ALL of the Big time bowls.

#1 vs #2 BCS Championship Game
#3 vs #4 Sugar Bowl
#5 vs #6 Orange Bowl
#7 vs #8 Fiesta Bowl
#9 vs #10 Rose Bowl

But, if we'd had that set up this year, we would've not gotten the chance to see uat get Humiliated by a "Lesser team" from a "Non-BCS Conference"...But, I'd still like to have seen uat face Texas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2009, 12:22:59 PM »
No.

That horses ass for a coach you assholes have stuck his size 4 1/2 foot in his mouth and Utah shoved it up his ass.

This game just solidifies the argument that a playoff is needed. It's the only way to determine the true champion.

explain how it's not true, please.  I can't wait to see how you're going to magically turn Boise and Utah Ball State etc. etc. into a BCS team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions