Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey Birmingham

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Hey Birmingham
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2009, 06:15:49 PM »
Please allow me to interrupt your Saban worship for a moment.  

Bama did not "come back" in the game.  You got a punt return -- one of those freaky occasional occurrences -- and you had a 20-yard (or less) drive after Utah snoozed and made a mistake.  There was no Bama surge as you'd like to believe.  

Once the Utes got up 21 the gameplan changed.  Less aggressive.  When you got within four, they opened it up again and knocked your teeth down your throat with another long drive.  They could have done it at will.  And did.

Saban didn't adjust shit but his hairdo.  

Resume worship now.  
yeah, i mean, moving personnel and putting in LBs as DEs, etc etc....the players just decided to do that on their own. also, the kick return was in the second quarter. at that point we were down by 11. on Utah's first drive in the 3rd freshman LB Dont'a Hightower (playing the DE position) FORCED a fumble and it was a short drive that we scored on. i wasn't aware we were required to hand the ball back on forced fumbles, but whatever. they scored a TD on their next drive and our D held them to no more scoring until a FG with like 3 mins left. i guess Utah shouldn't be credited for their field goal late in the 4th since they intercepted JPW in Alabama territory to set that up. in the second half Utah rushed the ball only six times until about 5 minutes left in the game and it was time to eat up the clock. so, how again do you figure their gameplan changed so dramatically in the second half to be conservative? they rushed 3 times in the first half, with one of those rushes resulting in a forced fumble by Eryk Anders which Utah recovered. even when they were up by 21 they were still throwing downfield......so again, how in the hell did their gameplan change so dramatically when they were up by 21? they were still throwing bombs. did you even watch the game? it looks like you saw the highlights on ESPN and believe you have the big picture. 

so, what year was it that CNS fucked your wife?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 06:17:20 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler