Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey Birmingham

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Hey Birmingham
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2009, 10:23:56 PM »
I think it's the fact that Utah beat the shit out of Bammie on a national stage.
Here ya go Jumbo, this will help illustrate your point....Imagine The Utes of Utah as the Lady in Black and the crimsum taghd as the semi-Mullet wearing Butch in Crimson (Kinda Ironic since Utah has worn Black at some Home Games and the Utah Utes sports talk host said that they think of Mullets, when they think about uat fans, lol.).

Pow....Right in the Kisser

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 12:26:15 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2009, 11:58:47 PM »
explain how it's not true, please.  I can't wait to see how you're going to magically turn Boise and Utah Ball State etc. etc. into a BCS team.

I can magically turn them into BCS teams because they actually are.

First off they are all BCS teams because all the mid-major conferences threatened an antitrust suit against the Big 6 if they didn't get part of the money.  So now all FBS conferences are part of the BCS and get money from the games whether a team from their conference plays in it or not, just the conferences with teams that do play in the game get a whole lot more... So technically Utah, Troy, ULM, Boise St., etc. are all BCS teams.  The Big 6 conferences just have their champions automatically qualify for BCS games. Hence the term BCS automatic qualifying conference.  You are a fucking idiot sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2009, 12:22:38 AM »
I can magically turn them into BCS teams because they actually are.

First off they are all BCS teams because all the mid-major conferences threatened an antitrust suit against the Big 6 if they didn't get part of the money.  So now all FBS conferences are part of the BCS and get money from the games whether a team from their conference plays in it or not, just the conferences with teams that do play in the game get a whole lot more... So technically Utah, Troy, ULM, Boise St., etc. are all BCS teams.  The Big 6 conferences just have their champions automatically qualify for BCS games. Hence the term BCS automatic qualifying conference.  You are a fucking idiot sir.

blah blah blah what I'm saying makes sense to me even though I'm wrong and look like a fool while I use the word "technically".  Douche bag, you're a fool

Do yall have an ignore feature? I'm bout tired of listening to this whiny cocksucker say the same old shit over and over and over and over.
Go preach to your choir. You ain't winning any converts here.

Since this thread is titled "Hey Birmingham" I could give a damn if you're tired of hearing what I have to say.  You're apparently not that tired since you opened the thread, douche lick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2009, 06:34:50 PM »
I am waiting for B'ham to go join Auburn Undercover and bitch and moan on how bad he was treated on another Auburn board, only because he liked to show his ass and act like a typical Turd.

A UAT buddy of mine says this is starting to have a little deja vu' because the Smith situation has the feel of the Antonio Langham fiasco written all over it. The UAT athletic department is being really tight lipped about this. Take all of that for what it is worth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2009, 11:36:26 PM »
Navy, I give as much as I take.  The only reason I came here is because it was allowed.  If you're offering for me to go to an over moderated forum the answer is a resounding "no thank you".

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2009, 12:16:42 AM »
Navy, I give as much as I take.  The only reason I came here is because it was allowed.  If you're offering for me to go to an over moderated forum the answer is a resounding "no thank you".

So it's basically just a fetish for you to come here and get absolutely whipped like a bitch day in and day out?

I hear ya.  Fucking stupid, but crystal clear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2009, 10:33:03 AM »
So it's basically just a fetish for you to come here and get absolutely whipped like a bitch day in and day out?

I hear ya.  Fucking stupid, but crystal clear.

My name's AuburnChopper, I make the same weak rant in every arguement and then tell the person that myself and everyone are owning them.  If I say it enough it looks like it's true.  I like men.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 10:47:53 AM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »
My name's AuburnChopper, I make the same weak rant in every arguement and then tell the person that myself and everyone are owning the person.  If I say it enough it looks like it's true.  I like men. 

Tissue?  Obsession is unhealthy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2009, 11:27:37 AM »
I think when Troy King gets to digging into this, some interesting shit will be uncovered.

There is a joke in there somewhere!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »
a couple of thoughts:

1. Utah is an outstanding team that has humbled us all. i didn't even see many around here giving Utah much of a chance, so it wasn't just us. Utah came out of the gate pissed off and kicked us straight in the va-jay-jay. period. even though they had ALOT of input from Urban Meyer (Utah's coach said in previous interviews that he was on the phone with Meyer when he found out they were playing us) on scouting us, it still takes their players to execute that game plan. they executed it flawlessly, and you have to give them props. they played an outstanding game.

2. our team has finally realized what happens when you dismiss an opponent. we came close a few times, but Utah finally taught them the lesson.

3. Andre Smith helped kill us. not only was his suspension a distraction, it alone put the team in a bind. i really don't think we would have been in bad shape had his replacement not gone down as well. we had 2 OL in their natural spots the whole game. when you are a run-first team, thats a killer.

4. Kareem Jackson is the new Marcus Carter. he was directly responsible for two TDs because of his poor tackling/coverage. had he not arm tackled, their WR would have been stopped short on 3rd down on one of those TDs. the other one and many other catches he allowed he just wasn't turning his head or anything.

5. i'm glad CNS took over with the adjustments in the second half, otherwise we could have easily lost by 30. coming back to within 4 from down by 21 in the first quarter isn't that shabby. but in the end, it didn't matter because well, we lost.

6. i think we still had a great season. things didn't turn out the way i wish they would have, but it turned out waaaaay better than i thought it would. we had an undefeated regular season and throttled AU, fell a litle short in the SECCG, and got humbled in the Sugar Bowl. its a far cry from 6-6, a loss to ULM, and a trip to Shreveport. i'll take it any day.

09 will be very interesting. we have some rebuilding to do, but i think we will have a decent season. McElwain is good about building an offense around the strengths of the personnel, not the other way around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2009, 01:53:46 PM »
a couple of thoughts:

1. Utah is an outstanding team that has humbled us all. i didn't even see many around here giving Utah much of a chance, so it wasn't just us. Utah came out of the gate pissed off and kicked us straight in the va-jay-jay. period. even though they had ALOT of input from Urban Meyer (Utah's coach said in previous interviews that he was on the phone with Meyer when he found out they were playing us) on scouting us, it still takes their players to execute that game plan. they executed it flawlessly, and you have to give them props. they played an outstanding game.

2. our team has finally realized what happens when you dismiss an opponent. we came close a few times, but Utah finally taught them the lesson.

3. Andre Smith helped kill us. not only was his suspension a distraction, it alone put the team in a bind. i really don't think we would have been in bad shape had his replacement not gone down as well. we had 2 OL in their natural spots the whole game. when you are a run-first team, thats a killer.

4. Kareem Jackson is the new Marcus Carter. he was directly responsible for two TDs because of his poor tackling/coverage. had he not arm tackled, their WR would have been stopped short on 3rd down on one of those TDs. the other one and many other catches he allowed he just wasn't turning his head or anything.

5. i'm glad CNS took over with the adjustments in the second half, otherwise we could have easily lost by 30. coming back to within 4 from down by 21 in the first quarter isn't that shabby. but in the end, it didn't matter because well, we lost.

6. i think we still had a great season. things didn't turn out the way i wish they would have, but it turned out waaaaay better than i thought it would. we had an undefeated regular season and throttled AU, fell a litle short in the SECCG, and got humbled in the Sugar Bowl. its a far cry from 6-6, a loss to ULM, and a trip to Shreveport. i'll take it any day.

09 will be very interesting. we have some rebuilding to do, but i think we will have a decent season. McElwain is good about building an offense around the strengths of the personnel, not the other way around.

Translation

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »
Agreed,

Brodie Croyle - 2005 Iron Bowl
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2009, 01:58:53 PM »
Actually, I think RWS's is spot on and I wouldn't expect to see anything different from Auburn fans had the roles been reversed.  Of course, I wouldn't expect to see one of our kids pull an Antonio Langham, but that's beside the point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2009, 02:03:11 PM »
Actually, I think RWS's is spot on

Not a bad summation at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »
Not a bad summation at all.

I think the first quarter pic was spot on.

That said, I was impressed with scissor's attempt at capitalization... There ARE some caps in there...very nice.

The only points I'd delete would be #4 & 5.  Other than that... no issues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2009, 02:22:48 PM »
The only points I'd delete would be #4 & 5.  Other than that... no issues.
Kareem Jackson was picked on relentlessly. there were times that he was beaten horribly and luckily Rashad Johnson and Justin Woodall picked up his man and made a stop. i don't know what his deal was, but he played horribly. he really did remind me of Marcus Carter. wouldn't turn his head, seemed lost, got beaten constantly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2009, 05:13:33 PM »
Kareem Jackson was picked on relentlessly. there were times that he was beaten horribly and luckily Rashad Johnson and Justin Woodall picked up his man and made a stop. i don't know what his deal was, but he played horribly. he really did remind me of Marcus Carter. wouldn't turn his head, seemed lost, got beaten constantly.

Looked lost, Just like our WR's all season long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »

Please allow me to interrupt your Saban worship for a moment.  

Bama did not "come back" in the game.  You got a punt return -- one of those freaky occasional occurrences -- and you had a 20-yard (or less) drive after Utah snoozed and made a mistake.  There was no Bama surge as you'd like to believe.  

Once the Utes got up 21 the gameplan changed.  Less aggressive.  When you got within four, they opened it up again and knocked your teeth down your throat with another long drive.  They could have done it at will.  And did.

Saban didn't adjust shit but his hairdo.  

Resume worship now.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2009, 05:28:54 PM »
Please allow me to interrupt your Saban worship for a moment.  

Bama did not "come back" in the game.  You got a punt return -- one of those freaky occasional occurrences -- and you had a 20-yard (or less) drive after Utah snoozed and made a mistake.  There was no Bama surge as you'd like to believe.  

Once the Utes got up 21 the gameplan changed.  Less aggressive.  When you got within four, they opened it up again and knocked your teeth down your throat with another long drive.  They could have done it at will.  And did.

Saban didn't adjust shit but his hairdo.  

Resume worship now.  
Kaos you didn't know that Saban's "adjustments" allowed for Arenas to return that punt. He also willed the fumble by turning his head crooked and wrinkling his nose.  BTW agree TOTALLY!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2009, 05:44:42 PM »
Looked lost, Just like our WR's all season long.
your WRs probably could have done his job better. i hate to come down on him since he's only a sophomore, but DAMN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions