Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2021 Pandemic Version Of Baseball Bitchin' & Moanin'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: 2021 Pandemic Version Of Baseball Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #300 on: October 22, 2021, 10:05:45 AM »
The esteemed hippie from Oregon brought this point up yesterday, and I'm jumping on the Barves bandwagon because of it.

I don't listen to him ever since he ditched me when I was out there.  I was going to reign pestilence and plague upon him but he already lives in Oregon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snaggletiger,
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #301 on: October 22, 2021, 12:14:30 PM »
We close this bitch out Saturday night.  And yes, I hope MLB has to eat a puss covered cock having to spend time in the ATL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
oldautiger,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #302 on: October 22, 2021, 01:08:43 PM »
We close this bitch out Saturday night.  And yes, I hope MLB has to eat a puss covered cock having to spend time in the ATL.

MLB going ATM in the ATL.  That has a nice ring to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #303 on: October 22, 2021, 09:00:29 PM »
And yes, I hope MLB has to eat a puss covered cock having to spend time in the ATL.
That I can agree with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #304 on: October 24, 2021, 12:09:55 AM »
When does Abrams start campaigning to have the World Series moved from Atlanta?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2021, 11:17:28 AM »

Can drive a truck through that gap.

Wonder who she will “axe” about it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #306 on: October 24, 2021, 01:25:44 PM »

Didn’t know whether to smile at her or kick a field goal.  It’s gooood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #307 on: October 25, 2021, 10:16:05 AM »
Buzz, anything exciting happening tomorrow in sports?

Only thing I can think of is that Mascoutah High School Girls Volleyball has a Regional Semi Final against the East St Louis Flyers.  Also, the 8th Grade Holy Childhood boys basketball team has their third game of the season against the St John Lutheran team.  Mini AUJ had a break out game last week against St James, scoring a team high 19.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #308 on: October 25, 2021, 11:58:51 AM »
Buzz, anything exciting happening tomorrow in sports?

Only thing I can think of is that Mascoutah High School Girls Volleyball has a Regional Semi Final against the East St Louis Flyers.  Also, the 8th Grade Holy Childhood boys basketball team has their third game of the season against the St John Lutheran team.  Mini AUJ had a break out game last week against St James, scoring a team high 19.
There are several good JV football games coming up in the next few nights.  Plus, I have an old guy slow pitch softball game tomorrow night.  That will definitely be must see TV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #309 on: October 26, 2021, 02:26:12 PM »
Since there's nothing good on TV tonight, I think the Mrs. and I may get a jump on a little early Christmas shopping. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #310 on: October 26, 2021, 02:45:41 PM »
Since there's nothing good on TV tonight, I think the Mrs. and I may get a jump on a little early Christmas shopping.
I PM'ed you all my sizes, and my favorite color is blue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #311 on: October 26, 2021, 03:18:36 PM »

If you want the link to watch high school volleyball online, let me know, and I'll get you my login...

Seriously, good luck tonight.  Enjoy the feeling in your stomach, and how you haven't been able to eat since breakfast.  Enjoy the feeling of only exhaling when the ball hits your catcher's mitt.  Late October baseball is the absolute best...

I guess there's only one thing left to do...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #312 on: October 26, 2021, 03:54:55 PM »
If you want the link to watch high school volleyball online, let me know, and I'll get you my login...

Seriously, good luck tonight.  Enjoy the feeling in your stomach, and how you haven't been able to eat since breakfast.  Enjoy the feeling of only exhaling when the ball hits your catcher's mitt.  Late October baseball is the absolute best...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #313 on: October 26, 2021, 05:03:09 PM »
I PM'ed you all my sizes, and my favorite color is blue.

soon as those cargo boats get docked in LA, he's soooooooo gonna by you those clothes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #314 on: October 26, 2021, 05:13:50 PM »

Here's the best way to describe my outlook on tonight.  The 2013 MNC game between The University of Auburn and Florida State.  FSU pretty much bitch slapped err'body all season.  We were coming off the worst season in AU history, and finding a way for everything to fall into place for us to be in the Natty, my only hope was that we didn't walk out holding our asses in our hands. 

Then we get the ball to start and Mason rips off about 12 on the first carry of the game.  That's when I exhaled and thought, "Okay, we can play with these guys."  Until I see us put up a crooked number or two, I'll go into this thing expecting a 4 game sweep.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #315 on: October 27, 2021, 06:50:32 AM »
Glad to see the braves took game one.  I need the Astros in 5 which gives the most number of games in Atlanta for woke MLB to choke on dicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #316 on: October 27, 2021, 11:08:22 AM »
Glad to see the braves took game one.  I need the Astros in 5 which gives the most number of games in Atlanta for woke MLB to choke on dicks.

I hump half of your post. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #317 on: October 27, 2021, 11:13:06 AM »
Game 1 win means we won't get swept.  Boom!

I know it's playoff baseball, and it's managed differently with way more pitching changes than would be made in the regular season.  So that obviously lengthens the games.  But holy damn, they need to do something to speed this up.  That game didn't get over until right around 11:30.  I'm not doing that again tonight.  I need a lot more beauty rest than most.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #318 on: October 27, 2021, 11:25:09 AM »
Game 1 win means we won't get swept.  Boom!

I know it's playoff baseball, and it's managed differently with way more pitching changes than would be made in the regular season.  So that obviously lengthens the games.  But holy damn, they need to do something to speed this up.  That game didn't get over until right around 11:30.  I'm not doing that again tonight.  I need a lot more beauty rest than most.

If you morning drink, you'll pass out in time to wake up for the game.  Just sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #319 on: October 27, 2021, 11:41:56 AM »
If you morning drink, you'll pass out in time to wake up for the game.  Just sayin'.

I want to party with you, Cowboy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions