Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2021 Pandemic Version Of Baseball Bitchin' & Moanin'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: 2021 Pandemic Version Of Baseball Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #340 on: November 03, 2021, 04:11:17 PM »
Although I always like Atlanta teams to lose it did warm a small part of my blackened heart that the woke MLB mob has to suck on the Braves cods.

Glorious seeing the fucker get booed on National tv and then leave the stage very fast. He was uncomfortable to say the least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #341 on: November 03, 2021, 04:49:01 PM »
Glorious seeing the fucker get booed on National tv and then leave the stage very fast. He was uncomfortable to say the least.

With the first pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Jets.....wait....that wasn't Roger Goodell?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #342 on: November 05, 2021, 03:42:04 PM »
Just realized that the Cubs 5 year window is now closed, and Buzz can official participate in the Bitch and Moaning next year.  Snags, you are exempt, congrats!  Guess that means the Cards are on the clock as being the X franchise that's gone the longest without winning (we are ignoring the Orioles, because they are the Orioles).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #343 on: November 05, 2021, 03:53:06 PM »
Just realized that the Cubs 5 year window is now closed, and Buzz can official participate in the Bitch and Moaning next year.  Snags, you are exempt, congrats!  Guess that means the Cards are on the clock as being the X franchise that's gone the longest without winning (we are ignoring the Orioles, because they are the Orioles).

I will start bitching and moaning the minute the Braves start breaking this team up.  Ideally, you're thinking, "Hey, they just won the WS and get Acuna back next year.  Why change it up?"  That ain't happening.  Hell, even Freeman is a free agent now.  If I had to guess, I'd say he finishes his career in Atlanta.  But if a big market team comes calling with mucho dinero, he may want to see how he looks in Dodger blue.  I've even thought it wouldn't be too far fetched to see him in a Cubbies uni in 22'. 

I'd better stop.  I'm getting pissed already.

Now that you mention it, Jar, all 3 of our franchises have put on a ring within the last decade.  Didn't the Cards win it in 2011?

And yeah, the Orioles. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #344 on: November 05, 2021, 04:47:06 PM »

YESSSSS!!!!  Wait, what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #345 on: November 05, 2021, 04:48:38 PM »
I will start bitching and moaning the minute the Braves start breaking this team up.  Ideally, you're thinking, "Hey, they just won the WS and get Acuna back next year.  Why change it up?"  That ain't happening.  Hell, even Freeman is a free agent now.  If I had to guess, I'd say he finishes his career in Atlanta.  But if a big market team comes calling with mucho dinero, he may want to see how he looks in Dodger blue.  I've even thought it wouldn't be too far fetched to see him in a Cubbies uni in 22'. 

Now that you mention it, Jar, all 3 of our franchises have put on a ring within the last decade.  Didn't the Cards win it in 2011?

As much as I would love to see it, he won't be in Cubbie pinstripes.  Not unless he will accept some magic beans and a 12er of PBR for a 1 year contract.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #346 on: November 05, 2021, 04:54:29 PM »
As much as I would love to see it, he won't be in Cubbie pinstripes.  Not unless he will accept some magic beans and a 12er of PBR for a 1 year contract.

Could you throw in some of those mustard pretzels?  I love those things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #347 on: November 06, 2021, 11:00:49 AM »

Freeman stays in Atlanta unless they insult him with a shit offer. 

I miss liking baseball. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #348 on: November 06, 2021, 03:05:53 PM »
I miss liking baseball.
The only thing that made me pay attention this post season was the opportunity for the Braves to stick it to that rat bastard of a commissioner!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Saniflush,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.