Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Eff Georgia Week/Game Thread

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Eff Georgia Week
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2020, 04:16:03 PM »
Drug dog UGA tried to bite Baker.  Drug dogs' inbred son actually bit Powers on the hand.
Be gone with your facts.  They have no place here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2020, 11:49:15 PM »
Fuck Georgia. Fuck their fans, fuck their students, fuck their players, fuck their cheerleaders, fuck their coaches, fuck Hairy Dawg, fuck Uga, fuck the red coat band, fuck Athens, fuck Kirby Smart. Fuck Georgia. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2020, 07:51:52 AM »
Fuck Georgia. Fuck their fans, fuck their students, fuck their players, fuck their cheerleaders, fuck their coaches, fuck Hairy Dawg, fuck Uga, fuck the red coat band, fuck Athens, fuck Kirby Smart. Fuck Georgia.
You sir, are a great American. I appreciate your strong and loyal support of the fuck Georgia campaign even more than my appreciation for your service to our country.

I guess because I’m more passionate about it. Thank you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Eff Georgia Week/Game Thread
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2020, 07:22:01 PM »
Almost kickoff. Hope I'm wrong about the score. Fuck Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2020, 07:41:11 PM »
Almost kickoff. Hope I'm wrong about the score. Fuck Georgia.
I worry that Gus is gonna Gus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2020, 07:43:19 PM »
I worry that Gus is gonna Gus!
I worry Kirby is going to continue the fuck Georgia tradition of dragging Auburn...and Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2020, 08:06:59 PM »
I worry Kirby is going to continue the fuck Georgia tradition of dragging Auburn...and Gus.
So far, it’s looking a bit stagnant for AU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2020, 08:15:05 PM »
Looks like a Gus offense 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2020, 08:22:54 PM »
We play with ZERO confidence. We coach with ZERO balls. 

Getting. Dragged. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2020, 08:44:38 PM »
I'm gonna go what Shudder now. Yeesh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2020, 08:48:50 PM »
fudge Georgia Gus. fudge their fans Gus, fudge their students Gus, fudge their players Gus, fudge their cheerleaders Gus, fudge their coaches Gus, fudge Hairy Dawg Gus, fudge Uga Gus, fudge the red coat band Gus, fudge Athens Gus, fudge Kirby Smart Gus. fudge Georgia Gus.
Fixed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2020, 09:29:03 PM »
A$$ rapin!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2020, 09:35:51 PM »
:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2020, 10:08:50 PM »
Serious question. And I’m not trying to gloat in this misery. But why did any of you think this would go any differently? Have you been watching a different program since 2014?? Did y’all miss the bowl - which Morris was supposedly advising on where pj fleck absolutely out coached Gus  and outmotivated his team full of 1-2 star players. 

This is totally an expected outcome. Especially since it’s Ga. They own Gus. The only sliver of hope I could have seen possibly was that Ga looked like ass for one half against Arkansas. 

I’ve got news for auburn fans as a whole. As long as this guy is the head coach - this is what you’re gonna get. Until that day comes where he isn’t? Im tuning out. No fan base should have to endure this kind of erratic dysfunctional bumfuckery that this guy has instilled. But at the same time - our fan base overwhelming seems to be ok with it. Year after year. Its HOW they lose more than anything. And it’s 100% a trend with this clown. Do yourselves a favor and find something far more productive to do. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2020, 12:07:30 AM »
As long as this team does not get political, I will support them. 
I am damned tired of Gus, for sure.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2020, 12:15:23 PM »
I expect the coming weeks will be filled with excuses, opt outs, and transfer notices. For real - if you are top flight QB, why would you come to Auburn? You will not be coached out of what you already know. Bo Nix looks like a senior in high school still. The O-Line is just not there. The backs and receivers know two things and neither works. It's pitiful.

Defensively, we play aggressively and recklessly. That's not a good combination. Steele is overpaid.

But nothing will change for this year. It is what it is. Coaching change in 2022 is the earliest we see any movement on Gus and they probably can't afford it then and won't get anyone worth a rip anyway.

I guess we'll always have 2010...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2020, 12:17:02 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2020, 01:15:20 AM »
I expect the coming weeks will be filled with excuses, opt outs, and transfer notices. For real - if you are top flight QB, why would you come to Auburn? You will not be coached out of what you already know. Bo Nix looks like a senior in high school still. The O-Line is just not there. The backs and receivers know two things and neither works. It's pitiful.

Defensively, we play aggressively and recklessly. That's not a good combination. Steele is overpaid.

But nothing will change for this year. It is what it is. Coaching change in 2022 is the earliest we see any movement on Gus and they probably can't afford it then and won't get anyone worth a rip anyway.

I guess we'll always have 2010...
You say Bo looks like a senior in high school and then say the O-line is just not there. What is a passing QB supposed to do when an Oline is just not there?
We said the same thing about Stidham when the pressure was too consistent. Looks like an Oline problem more so than qb.

Steele lost two really good DL. I thought we might have some guys ready to step in. I guess not.
But bottom line is Gus needs to go. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2020, 06:43:12 AM »
I turned it off at halftime and went to masturbate....Unlike the offense, it was fast, sexy, and I had something to show for it afterwards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2020, 08:07:55 AM »
I turned it off at halftime and went to masturbate....Unlike the offense, it was fast, sexy, and I had something to show for it afterwards.
Post of the year
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions