Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Eff Georgia Week/Game Thread

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Eff Georgia Week
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2020, 12:39:34 PM »
The South's Oldest Rivalry has FUGA leading the overall series 60-56-8.  The hardest thing to swallow, besides my massive man-meat, is Gus being 2-6 against them with several games being ones we should have taken full advantage of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2020, 02:23:52 PM »
We lost the hoser, Buzzy. What in the fudge are you talking about?

You need to check your facts before you just post on here Willy Nilly.
They won the game, but the AUFD won the hose fight afterward.  What the hell are you talking about, Joe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2020, 02:26:09 PM »
They won the game, but the AUFD won the hose fight afterward.  What the hell are you talking about, Joe?
Don't make fun of the retards.  We have rules here.  No like button, but rules we have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2020, 02:52:25 PM »
Don't make fun of the retards.  We have rules here.  No like button, but rules we have.
Should we reinstate the "hot hoes" thread for each week's opponents? Or have we crossed the mojo line by skipping UK?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2020, 02:54:35 PM »
All kidding aside, if you’re going to post something on here, make it factual. There is no sense in just throwing shit out to see if it sticks. You are better than that, Reggie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2020, 03:07:41 PM »
Should we reinstate the "hot hoes" thread for each week's opponents? Or have we crossed the mojo line by skipping UK?
I'm afraid no one but Kaos would participate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2020, 03:10:55 PM »
Look, there's no harm in posting some Mildcat hotties and making it retroactive.  Then some Bullpuppy bitches might get us through to the weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2020, 04:16:27 PM »
I'm afraid no one but Kaos would participate.
So, what? That would be fine. I’ve seen those pictures of Kaos. Damn good photos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2020, 10:04:07 PM »
The sad thing is, those FUGA bitches are probably right about their D eating up our line.
This is definitely a concern, but a competent OC can plan around that.  Screens, draws...shit to take advantage of the aggressive Dline.

This will be a big test for Morris.  Hope he's up to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2020, 08:55:43 AM »
This is definitely a concern, but a competent OC can plan around that.  Screens, draws...shit to take advantage of the aggressive Dline.

This will be a big test for Morris.  Hope he's up to it.
My finger is sore from pressing the like button.  Yep, this is Chad’s time to show us what he’s got.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2020, 11:04:10 AM »
My finger is sore from pressing the like button.  Yep, this is Chad’s time to show us what he’s got.
Spider 2 Y Banana
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2020, 11:13:46 AM »
In 2017, when we throttled the Mutts something like 41-17, I'd still like to know if Gus was behind that or if Chip Lindsey was pushing the buttons.  If you recall, our offense had them so off balance, they had no clue what was coming next.  It wasn't trick plays or triple whirly bird crappery.  It was innovative play calling that used all the weapons.  It also helped that Carry On was at the top of his game.

The point being, there's no way we line up and whip FUGA in the trenches.  Morris needs to do exactly what his history has shown, using the backs and TE's in the passing game and keeping them off balance. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2020, 12:13:52 PM »
In 2017, when we throttled the Mutts something like 41-17, I'd still like to know if Gus was behind that or if Chip Lindsey was pushing the buttons.  If you recall, our offense had them so off balance, they had no clue what was coming next.  It wasn't trick plays or triple whirly bird crappery.  It was innovative play calling that used all the weapons.  It also helped that Carry On was at the top of his game.

The point being, there's no way we line up and whip FUGA in the trenches.  Morris needs to do exactly what his history has shown, using the backs and TE's in the passing game and keeping them off balance.
I want to see Pegues catch a pass over the middle and go up against a safety or 3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2020, 12:23:53 PM »
I want to see Pegues catch a pass over the middle and go up against a safety or 3.
^^And then there's this.^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2020, 09:58:19 AM »
FUCK Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2020, 10:26:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2020, 02:36:11 PM »
Why I hate FUCK GEORGIA!!!

1.  They bark at opposing fans.

2.  That stupid ass retarded dog bit Jerraud Powers. 

3.  That stupid ass retarded dog is retarded because they keep inbreeding the little fucks.  And then want to whine and cry when they die from complications of being inbred.  You would be hard pressed to find another person on the globe who loves dogs more than me, but UGA, nope, fuck him and may he get hit by the team bus.

4.  They are still bitching about Nick Fairley being dirty.

5.  The way they hated on Cam.

6.  The way they think they are the best team on Earth and feel entitled and haven't won shit in 40's years.

7.  That group of twatty mommy parts with their paw prints painted on their cheeks, barking and then screaming at the camera "Auburn Sucks while shaking their pompoms in 2005.

8.  Watching the same group of twatty mommy parts shedding tears as Devin Aromashodu took a 4th and 13 pass and turned it into a 63 yard gain to put the dagger in FuckUga's heart!

9.  Kirby Smart.  Should be self explanatory.

10. They aren't us.  They won't ever be us.  They only wish they could be us.

11. FUCK GEORGIA!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2020, 02:43:48 PM »
Why I hate FUCK GEORGIA!!!

1.  They bark at opposing fans.

2.  That stupid ass retarded dog bit Jerraud Powers.

3.  That stupid ass retarded dog is retarded because they keep inbreeding the little fucks.  And then want to whine and cry when they die from complications of being inbred.  You would be hard pressed to find another person on the globe who loves dogs more than me, but UGA, nope, fuck him and may he get hit by the team bus.

4.  They are still bitching about Nick Fairley being dirty.

5.  The way they hated on Cam.

6.  The way they think they are the best team on Earth and feel entitled and haven't won shit in 40's years.

7.  That group of twatty mommy parts with their paw prints painted on their cheeks, barking and then screaming at the camera "Auburn Sucks while shaking their pompoms in 2005.

8.  Watching the same group of twatty mommy parts shedding tears as Devin Aromashodu took a 4th and 13 pass and turned it into a 63 yard gain to put the dagger in FuckUga's heart!

9.  Kirby Smart.  Should be self explanatory.

10. They aren't us.  They won't ever be us.  They only wish they could be us.

11. FUCK GEORGIA!!!
Great list, except I believe it was Robert Baker that the stupid ass retarded dog bit.  On another note, exactly what is a twatty mommy part?  Would you happen to have any pictures of said twatty mommy part (Preferably hairless) that you could PM me for reference?  That'd be great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2020, 03:29:39 PM »
Great list, except I believe it was Robert Baker that the stupid ass retarded dog bit.  On another note, exactly what is a twatty mommy part?  Would you happen to have any pictures of said twatty mommy part (Preferably hairless) that you could PM me for reference?  That'd be great.
Drug dog UGA tried to bite Baker.  Drug dogs' inbred son actually bit Powers on the hand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2020, 03:59:44 PM »
Drug dog UGA tried to bite Baker.  Drug dogs' inbred son actually bit Powers on the hand.
Thank you buzzy. Don’t you hate it when a know it all motherfucker jumps in to correct someone about something and they don’t even know what the fuck they are talking about?

Fuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions