Eff Georgia Week/Game Thread

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Eff Georgia Week/Game Thread
« on: September 29, 2020, 09:10:31 AM »
Post your reasons for hating the Dawgs.

Mine include:
- Having a gorgeous campus that they trash when tailgaiting (assuming that's not allowed with the COVIDs now, but still)
- Barking at opposing fans as they walk by
- Sense of superiority because they win games against us but have no MNCs and few SECCs to show for it
- All the Cam hate in 2010
- Aaron Murray
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 07:21:28 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Re: Eff Georgia Week
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 09:38:57 AM »
1992 - them falling down on the final play of the game, up 14-10, and with Auburn inside their 2 yard line.  They killed the clock, and I get it's legal, but it pisses me off.  It's also why, when Tommy Tuberville did it to them in 2001, and their complaining came, I hated them even more.

1994 - UGA ends the streak, and their dumbass lineman hops up onto the stage that Aubie and the micman use, and starts grabbing his crotch and flipping off the students.

1995 - Yeah, we beat them, but it was about 15 degrees, and I hate them for that weather.  And then their fans went down onto the field to dig up the hedges, which were coming out for the olympics.  I've never had to dodge people with wheelbarrows while leaving a stadium before.  Fuck them.

1996 - Fuck you, and your prevent offense, Terry Bowden

2004 - going into that game, Auburn was #3, and all we heard from the talking heads at ESPN was that Auburn really needed a statement win.  Well, we got it, and all that happened was...  nothing.  I'm sure ESPN didn't expect us to thrash the bulldogs like we did, UGA was 8 at the time.  Fuck UGA and fuck ESPN.

And for all the reasons you said.

FUGA.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 09:50:50 AM »
Their ass-n-9 fans. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 10:03:47 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 10:12:04 AM »
1992 - them falling down on the final play of the game, up 14-10, and with Auburn inside their 2 yard line.  They killed the clock, and I get it's legal, but it pisses me off.  It's also why, when Tommy Tuberville did it to them in 2001, and their complaining came, I hated them even more.

1994 - UGA ends the streak, and their dumbass lineman hops up onto the stage that Aubie and the micman use, and starts grabbing his crotch and flipping off the students.

1995 - Yeah, we beat them, but it was about 15 degrees, and I hate them for that weather.  And then their fans went down onto the field to dig up the hedges, which were coming out for the olympics.  I've never had to dodge people with wheelbarrows while leaving a stadium before.  fudge them.

1996 - fudge you, and your prevent offense, Terry Bowden

2004 - going into that game, Auburn was #3, and all we heard from the talking heads at ESPN was that Auburn really needed a statement win.  Well, we got it, and all that happened was...  nothing.  I'm sure ESPN didn't expect us to thrash the bulldogs like we did, UGA was 8 at the time.  fudge UGA and fudge ESPN.

And for all the reasons you said.

FUGA. 
Now that is some good HATE right there, y'all. Soak that up with a cathead biscuit and enjoy every morsel! I tried the Like button again but it appears to be on the fritz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 11:11:10 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 11:22:40 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 11:35:56 AM »
I hate Georgia for their Bama-esque sense of entitlement coupled with an Ole Miss-level trophy case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 12:06:09 PM »
I've been around a long time.  I've been to countless AU games all the way back to, as a kid, watching Pat Sullivan launch over the shoulder bombs to Terry Beasley.  I believe I've missed two AU/FUGA games at JHS in my lifetime, which were the hose-em-down game, and 2012 after I had earlier walked out of the stadium in utter disgust when it became painfully obvious against Texas A&M that this team had quit.  And I'm glad I missed both.

Went to Athens once as a student and didn't set foot back in that sewage plant until 2015.  FUGA fans and that rivalry were always some of my favorites. Always had a great time with their fans and the two schools seemed to be so similar, and as the record in the series indicates, so evenly matched.  But something started turning with their fan base about a decade or more ago.  I'm not naïve enough not to realize that it doesn't matter what fan base you're exposed to, you'll always come across those belligerent, obnoxious few that put a bad taste in your mouth and seem to ruin it for everybody.  If you let the few bad apples affect your perspective on the fan base as a whole, then you'd turn your back on every LSU fan.

But in recent years, relatively speaking, the incidents with FUGA fan have increased 10 fold.  Just a few quick hitters that come to mind:

Just before they reconfigured the gates on the press box side, you had to go around a little cattle herding ramp to get in the stadium.  FUGA fan was standing above everyone at the top of the ramp, cussing and taking swings at the people below.  Anyone and everyone in AU colors. 

Trip to Athens in 2015.  Walking around the town on game day, I had 3 separate incidents where FUGA fan stepped out and directed a hearty, "Fuck Auburn" in my face. One of them by a girl. My snappy and somewhat witty rebuttal of , "Go fuck yourself" was always met with barking. Since all 3 incidents involved the same "Fuck Auburn", I had to assume there was some sort of memo going around prior to the game among FUGA fans.

Same trip, I was sitting by myself at the game, surrounded by FUGA fan.  The teams are warming up and the announcer comes on the give the starting line ups for both teams.  He starts with Auburn and the old man right in front of me stands up and holds two birdie fingers up the entire time.  Calm down, Chester, it's just the starting line ups. 

During that game, which we lost badly, every time FUGA scored, these two guys in the next section, but same row, would jump up, run to the aisle  (I had the aisle seat) and scream all kinds of expletives my way.  Unfortunately, FUGA scored often.  I left early and was rained upon with liquid refreshment and other assorted condiments.

Last year, I parked the Ford F-150 and started walking to a tailgate. Just up ahead of me is a young couple walking in the same direction.  The girl had AU stuff on and the guy had a Florida shirt on.  Up ahead of them was FUGA fan, toting a half empty 12 pack carton at 9:30 in the morning.  He turns and says something to the couple about that ugly ass Florida shirt the guy had on.  They kind of laughed it off thinking it was just some funny back and forth, until FUGA fan grabbed his crotch and in classic Mr. T fashion said, "Hey girl, why don't you ditch that guy and come party with a real man."  I was just about caught up with them and they looked at me like, "Is he serious?"  I just said, "Yeah he is.  If you don't understand FUGA fan by now, God help you." 

I think most here will agree it's the overall sense of superiority FUGA fan exudes when they haven't accomplished jack fucking shit in 40 years, that puts prickles in our Underoos. It's FUGA week.  I hate FUGA.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 01:01:46 PM »
I've been around a long time.  I've been to countless AU games all the way back to, as a kid, watching Pat Sullivan launch over the shoulder bombs to Terry Beasley.  I believe I've missed two AU/FUGA games at JHS in my lifetime, which were the hose-em-down game, and 2012 after I had earlier walked out of the stadium in utter disgust when it became painfully obvious against Texas A&M that this team had quit.  And I'm glad I missed both.

Went to Athens once as a student and didn't set foot back in that sewage plant until 2015.  FUGA fans and that rivalry were always some of my favorites. Always had a great time with their fans and the two schools seemed to be so similar, and as the record in the series indicates, so evenly matched.  But something started turning with their fan base about a decade or more ago.  I'm not naïve enough not to realize that it doesn't matter what fan base you're exposed to, you'll always come across those belligerent, obnoxious few that put a bad taste in your mouth and seem to ruin it for everybody.  If you let the few bad apples affect your perspective on the fan base as a whole, then you'd turn your back on every LSU fan.

But in recent years, relatively speaking, the incidents with FUGA fan have increased 10 fold.  Just a few quick hitters that come to mind:

Just before they reconfigured the gates on the press box side, you had to go around a little cattle herding ramp to get in the stadium.  FUGA fan was standing above everyone at the top of the ramp, cussing and taking swings at the people below.  Anyone and everyone in AU colors.

Trip to Athens in 2015.  Walking around the town on game day, I had 3 separate incidents where FUGA fan stepped out and directed a hearty, "fudge Auburn" in my face. One of them by a girl. My snappy and somewhat witty rebuttal of , "Go fudge yourself" was always met with barking. Since all 3 incidents involved the same "fudge Auburn", I had to assume there was some sort of memo going around prior to the game among FUGA fans.

Same trip, I was sitting by myself at the game, surrounded by FUGA fan.  The teams are warming up and the announcer comes on the give the starting line ups for both teams.  He starts with Auburn and the old man right in front of me stands up and holds two birdie fingers up the entire time.  Calm down, Chester, it's just the starting line ups.

During that game, which we lost badly, every time FUGA scored, these two guys in the next section, but same row, would jump up, run to the aisle  (I had the aisle seat) and scream all kinds of expletives my way.  Unfortunately, FUGA scored often.  I left early and was rained upon with liquid refreshment and other assorted condiments.

Last year, I parked the Ford F-150 and started walking to a tailgate. Just up ahead of me is a young couple walking in the same direction.  The girl had AU stuff on and the guy had a Florida shirt on.  Up ahead of them was FUGA fan, toting a half empty 12 pack carton at 9:30 in the morning.  He turns and says something to the couple about that ugly ass Florida shirt the guy had on.  They kind of laughed it off thinking it was just some funny back and forth, until FUGA fan grabbed his crotch and in classic Mr. T fashion said, "Hey girl, why don't you ditch that guy and come party with a real man."  I was just about caught up with them and they looked at me like, "Is he serious?"  I just said, "Yeah he is.  If you don't understand FUGA fan by now, God help you."

I think most here will agree it's the overall sense of superiority FUGA fan exudes when they haven't accomplished jack fudgeing shoot in 40 years, that puts prickles in our Underoos. It's FUGA week.  I hate FUGA.   
If Hate for fUGA was a Prime Rib, it would be this post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 04:18:08 PM »
I've been around a long time.  I've been to countless AU games all the way back to, as a kid, watching Pat Sullivan launch over the shoulder bombs to Terry Beasley.  I believe I've missed two AU/FUGA games at JHS in my lifetime, which were the hose-em-down game, and 2012 after I had earlier walked out of the stadium in utter disgust when it became painfully obvious against Texas A&M that this team had quit.  And I'm glad I missed both.

Went to Athens once as a student and didn't set foot back in that sewage plant until 2015.  FUGA fans and that rivalry were always some of my favorites. Always had a great time with their fans and the two schools seemed to be so similar, and as the record in the series indicates, so evenly matched.  But something started turning with their fan base about a decade or more ago.  I'm not naïve enough not to realize that it doesn't matter what fan base you're exposed to, you'll always come across those belligerent, obnoxious few that put a bad taste in your mouth and seem to ruin it for everybody.  If you let the few bad apples affect your perspective on the fan base as a whole, then you'd turn your back on every LSU fan.

Just before they reconfigured the gates on the press box side, you had to go around a little cattle herding ramp to get in the stadium.  FUGA fan was standing above everyone at the top of the ramp, cussing and taking swings at the people below.  Anyone and everyone in AU colors.

Trip to Athens in 2015.  Walking around the town on game day, I had 3 separate incidents where FUGA fan stepped out and directed a hearty, "Fuck Auburn" in my face. One of them by a girl. My snappy and somewhat witty rebuttal of , "Go fuck yourself" was always met with barking. Since all 3 incidents involved the same "Fuck Auburn", I had to assume there was some sort of memo going around prior to the game among FUGA fans.

Same trip, I was sitting by myself at the game, surrounded by FUGA fan.  The teams are warming up and the announcer comes on the give the starting line ups for both teams.  He starts with Auburn and the old man right in front of me stands up and holds two birdie fingers up the entire time.  Calm down, Chester, it's just the starting line ups.

During that game, which we lost badly, every time FUGA scored, these two guys in the next section, but same row, would jump up, run to the aisle  (I had the aisle seat) and scream all kinds of expletives my way.  Unfortunately, FUGA scored often.  I left early and was rained upon with liquid refreshment and other assorted condiments.

Last year, I parked the Ford F-150 and started walking to a tailgate. Just up ahead of me is a young couple walking in the same direction.  The girl had AU stuff on and the guy had a Florida shirt on.  Up ahead of them was FUGA fan, toting a half empty 12 pack carton at 9:30 in the morning.  He turns and says something to the couple about that ugly ass Florida shirt the guy had on.  They kind of laughed it off thinking it was just some funny back and forth, until FUGA fan grabbed his crotch and in classic Mr. T fashion said, "Hey girl, why don't you ditch that guy and come party with a real man."  I was just about caught up with them and they looked at me like, "Is he serious?"  I just said, "Yeah he is.  If you don't understand FUGA fan by now, God help you."

I think most here will agree it's the overall sense of superiority FUGA fan exudes when they haven't accomplished jack fucking shit in 40 years, that puts prickles in our Underoos. It's FUGA week.  I hate FUGA.   
I have always hated Georgia. Have more family members that went to Georgia than bama, by far. Never have liked them. (Georgia in general. Not meaning my family)Actually got into a scuffle with one but it didn’t last long. He hit me in the face with a shaker and barked. I hit him in the face with my fist.

I haven’t been to nearly as many as you but I was at the hosing, although I walked out mad before they hosed them. I also was leaving when thugs laid down in the south end zone iirc.

i just hate them. Fuck ‘em. Fuck them all. They cannot wear our jock strap concerning overall football tradition, imo. I have much more respect for Bama, which isn’t saying much. But, it’s true.

But I can understand why a pussy would be intimidated by the Georgia guy standing at the top of the ramp taking swings at targets he knew were fags.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 04:25:18 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 04:25:38 PM »
I have always hated Georgia. Have more family members that went to Georgia than bama, by far. Never have liked them. Actually got into a scuffle with one but it didn’t last long. He hit me in the face with a shaker and barked. I hit him in the face with my fist.

I haven’t been to nearly as many as you but I was at the hosing, although I walked out mad before they hosed them. I also was leaving when thugs laid down in the south end zone iirc.

i just hate them. Fuck ‘em. Fuck them all. They cannot wear our jock strap concerning overall football tradition, imo. I have much more respect for Bama, which isn’t saying much. But, it’s true.

But I can understand why a pussy would be intimidated by the Georgia guy standing at the top of the ramp taking swings at targets he knew were fags.
He wore Husky Jeans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2020, 12:53:27 AM »
That hose'm down game was cold as hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2020, 08:35:09 AM »
Listen to Zac Blackerby's Locked on Auburn pod - he alluded to the Locked on Bulldogs group not being high on Bo Nix and Auburn. I flipped over to that to tune in and boy they are some delusional homers of the first right. 

"Kentucky is by far the better team."

"Bo Nix is bad. The offense is bad. Our defensive line will eat them up."

I hope we can go in there and shut those yappers down in a swift and angry way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2020, 09:14:36 AM »
^^^This^^^
1)  Watching those ass clowns tear up the logo at midfield...made just a little better getting to watch them get hosed down.
2)  Sitting right in front of the most obnoxious of the obnoxious that literally barked in my ear for the first full half.  Luckily he had no reason to bark after that and left once they were down 38-7
3)  Watching David Greene throw that td pass at the end of the 2002 game.
4)  The bammer light attitude shown by the fans, coaches and players.  

And finally...

RED SHIRTS, SILVER BRITCHES
GO TO HELL YOU SONS OF BITCHES!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2020, 09:59:49 AM »
And finally...

:bar:

FUGA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2020, 10:45:09 AM »
The sad thing is, those FUGA bitches are probably right about their D eating up our line.  Plus, we have a Malzahn. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2020, 11:13:33 AM »
And Fullwood still hasn't gone down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2020, 11:56:56 AM »
The sad thing is, those FUGA bitches are probably right about their D eating up our line.  Plus, we have a Malzahn.
This is troof and it hurts the heart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2020, 12:36:31 PM »
^^^This^^^
1)  Watching those ass clowns tear up the logo at midfield...made just a little better getting to watch them get hosed down.
2)  Sitting right in front of the most obnoxious of the obnoxious that literally barked in my ear for the first full half.  Luckily he had no reason to bark after that and left once they were down 38-7
3)  Watching David Greene throw that td pass at the end of the 2002 game.
4)  The bammer light attitude shown by the fans, coaches and players. 

And finally...

We lost the hoser, Buzzy. What in the fuck are you talking about?

You need to check your facts before you just post on here Willy Nilly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com