Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shut It Down

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Shut It Down
« on: October 15, 2020, 10:06:30 AM »
All games will be called off this weekend.  All sports networks, ESPN, Fox, CBS etc. are hereby directed to focus all coverage 24/7 on the story of the century.  Saban got da' Rona's.

Until further notice, you will all proceed to the nearest church or synagogue, and it is ordered that you fast and pray throughout this crisis.  We will get through this together.  Bless thee Lord Saban.

Nick Saban ranks up there with Jesus. | Heart of jesus, Jesus, Jesus  pictures
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Shut It Down
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 10:20:28 AM »
I feel bad for the coronavirus.  I hope it pulls through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 10:20:57 AM »
Buzz, did this make the news in Birmingham?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 10:21:46 AM »
Buzz, did this make the news in Birmingham?
Nope.  Not a word.

In the last 3.2333 seconds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 11:02:33 AM »
Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and closeup, text that says 'REPORT: Bama staffer Vick Samson promoted to on-field staff this week VS UGA'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 07:55:18 AM »
Read a thing that he's challenging the NCAA rule about no communication with the staff on gameday. He's using the guise of "I'd hate for an assistant to have to make a judgment call and it go bad then they get criticized for it." Yeah, right. More like "I am in control of everything and now I can't! I don't like this! Change this! Now!"

I hate fGeorgia but I hope the mutts DESTROY Bama in a way they don't recover from mentally for six weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM »
I hate fGeorgia but I hope the mutts DESTROY Bama in a way they don't recover from mentally for six weeks.
Yes, but I also hope FUGA gets Corona from Bama, but it's only limited to the Defensive Line, so they don't have to postpone any games, and FUGA goes 0-3 in their absence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 09:42:44 AM »
I'm still just rooting for the earthquake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 10:08:31 AM »
I'm still just rooting for the earthquake
earthquake Mizoram tremors felt Champhai district quake magnitude richter  scale | India News – India TV
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 10:18:25 AM »
It's funny that we're talking about who you'd pull for, if anybody.  If I stop and think about it, I honestly can't decide who I want to win. That's rare because I can turn to just about any sporting event and immediately pick a side.  I was flipping back and forth between the Braves and a Sun Belt game.  Georgia State and Arkansas State.  Wild ass game by the way.  I have zero skin in the game and immediately went, "Okay, I want the Red Wolves to win."  I can turn to a tennis match between Ivan Ivanivovichtsky and Romelo Charbahooskamini-ski, and go, "Hope the tall guy wins."  But this game? 

I'll probably pull for the Nasty Ass Mutts simply because a caller to our local sports talk show this morning said, "There ain't no way Georgia can score more'n 14 points on Bama's D.  This is Bama.  Ain't no 4th strang walk on quarterback gonna' lat up Bama's defense."

Okay, I've decided.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 10:38:13 AM »
Okay, I've decided.
Team Earthquake or Team Covid, or Both?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2020, 10:50:35 AM »
Uh huh!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 11:20:35 AM »
Okay, I've decided.
We all know you are Team Jacob...it's the abs, isn't it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2020, 11:45:45 AM »
If I say both, would it be a horrible case of the covid just before the earthquake?  Cause that would be glorious
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2020, 11:52:24 AM »
If I say both, would it be a horrible case of the covid just before the earthquake?  Cause that would be glorious
Only if we throw in some fire and brimstone while the earthquake is happening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 12:24:01 PM »
You guys are cracking me up.  It's fun to fantasize and all, but we all know Lord Saybinz would not allow it.

Billy Bob Bammer « Your Mother Slept With Wilt Chamberlain 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 04:19:33 PM »
Sheeettttt, That little sawed off mother fucker is going to have 3 negative test before tomorrow so he can be there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2020, 01:41:12 PM »
Sheeettttt, That little sawed off mother fucker is going to have 3 negative test before tomorrow so he can be there.
Yeah, about that.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan