Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cavanaugh "assault"

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #260 on: October 04, 2018, 10:07:13 AM »
So, the Dims got their way and had the FBI run their 7th investigation into the man, which again, turned up nothing.  Spartacus Booker says that regardless of guilt or innocence, he shouldn't be confirmed...because?  And all of this because someone named Christine Ballsy Ford, waited 36 years to send a letter making claims that she can't back up in any way, shape, form or fashion to a Democrat Senator who sat on said letter until the 11th hour, just before the confirmation vote.  Said Democrat Senator had said letter and NEVER once questioned Kavanaugh about it both in public and private interviews, but then decided it was relevant just before he was certain to be confirmed.  Every single person named in said letter and by Ballsy Ford in her testimony, who she claims as a corroborating witness, say it never happened and she's full of shit.  Even her own family won't speak on her behalf. 

You see, this is one of the reasons I pull for Trump.  I didn't want the man as my President.  I stared at the ballot in disbelief that he and Hillary were my two choices.  I had studied their positions on every issue out there and actually agreed, line item with his platform.  But, I thought he had made too many enemies along the way to get anything done.  Then, he gets elected and the absolute childish, mean spirited and flat out biased way the media had covered and portrayed the man, turned into and all out onslaught.  And almost 2 years into his term, the Democrats are now on to their 50th contrived controversy to try and bring the man down.  And make no mistake, this whole fiasco and circus the Democrats have created, has nothing to do with Kavanaugh.  It's about Trump because he nominated Kavanaugh. 

So, now Kavanaugh will most likely be confirmed.  Not for sure.  Either way, the latest attack on all things Trump will be over and the media and Democrats will move on to the next controversy that will surely be Trump's down fall.  Oh wait....taxes.  smh       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #261 on: October 04, 2018, 10:08:58 AM »
The FBI has finished their investigation regarding Kavanaugh (they're still investigating Trump and everyone around him)...the FBI investigation into Kavanaugh, where they didn't speak with any of the accusers.
They didn't speak with Kavanaugh either. You know, the two people whose testimony has already been heard by millions...

And they did speak with the ignorant Ramirez. Is she not an accuser any longer?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-judiciary-committee-receives-fbi-report-on-sexual-misconduct-allegations-against-kavanaugh

The more you speak, the more people realize what a dolt you and those like you are. A cancer on the ass of society.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #262 on: October 04, 2018, 10:12:01 AM »
I am really curious as to what will happen at the ballots in a couple of weeks?  Polling data that I have seen seems convoluted at best and I can't help but to think that this is galvanizing the conservative voters rather than splitting them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #263 on: October 04, 2018, 10:15:46 AM »
You see, this is one of the reasons I pull for Trump.  I didn't want the man as my President. 
I didn't vote for him.  But I can promise you this, the treatment of Kavanaugh, I'm voting R down ballot at the midterms, and unless the Democrats nominate Andrew Jackson, I'm going to do the same in 2020.

The media has made regret not voting for Trump.  The Democrats behavior has made me a full on MAGA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #264 on: October 04, 2018, 10:28:58 AM »
I didn't vote for him.  But I can promise you this, the treatment of Kavanaugh, I'm voting R down ballot at the midterms, and unless the Democrats nominate Andrew Jackson, I'm going to do the same in 2020.

The media has made regret not voting for Trump.  The Democrats behavior has made me a full on MAGA.
Agreed on all except that.  I did vote for the man, but more because there was no way in hell I would ever support the most corrupt politician in history.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #265 on: October 04, 2018, 10:42:15 AM »
The FBI has finished their investigation regarding Kavanaugh (they're still investigating Trump and everyone around him)...the FBI investigation into Kavanaugh, where they didn't speak with any of the accusers.
This is exactly why the investigation should have been conducted 3 months ago when the allegation was made before it was debated in the national media.  You see prowler, investigating such claim 3 months ago would have allowed investigators to do their job without any obstruction. They could have spoken to potential witnesses before the witnesses could have a narrative created for them in the national media.

Why do you think the Democratic Party decided to wait 2 months before asking for an investigation?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #266 on: October 04, 2018, 10:50:14 AM »
This is exactly why the investigation should have been conducted 3 months ago when the allegation was made before it was debated in the national media.  You see prowler, investigating such claim 3 months ago would have allowed investigators to do their job without any obstruction. They could have spoken to potential witnesses before the witnesses could have a narrative created for them in the national media.

Why do you think the Democratic Party decided to wait 2 months before asking for an investigation?
He has to wait to hear the answer from Samantha Bee or Stephen Colbert...he'll get back to you later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #267 on: October 04, 2018, 10:50:52 AM »

Well they have been able to get dead people to vote so maybe running them for election is the next step....Progressive if you will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #268 on: October 04, 2018, 10:53:33 AM »
Agreed on all except that.  I did vote for the man, but more because there was no way in hell I would ever support the most corrupt politician in history.
Wait. Now some of you guys are finally admitting to it!

What about that Gary Evinrude guy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Ogre

« Reply #269 on: October 04, 2018, 10:53:55 AM »

#metoo

Couldn't have said it better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #270 on: October 04, 2018, 11:10:44 AM »
This pretty well sums it up for me...

Apparently Orrin Hatch said the following in WSJ(behind a paywall):
“You’ve got to be kidding me. Do the people making this argument really expect a man who until five seconds ago had an unblemished reputation to sit passively while his reputation is viciously and permanently destroyed? While he is accused of the most horrific and obscene acts imaginable? Judge Kavanaugh’s critics seem to be aghast that he is a human being who is unwilling to take slander lying down.”
https://www.wsj.com/…/brett-kavanaughs-righteous-anger-1538…
I’d like to expand on something in there.
“...accused of the most horrific and obscene acts imaginable”
I’m seeing apparently serious people saying “so what if a privileged white man doesn’t get a promotion, he’s still going to be a lifetime justice on the Court of Appeals for DC.”
Apparently in their world being accused of trying to rape someone is simultaneously
1) So awful that he deserves to be Borked out of a Supreme Court seat.
2) No big deal, so he should just get over it and get back to work on the DC Circuit.
D’fuck?
A few years ago I had to explain this to a nice liberal female friend of mine. Rape is a big fucking deal in Conservative land. It is literally “the most horrific and obscene act imaginable.”
I’d rather you thought me a murderer than believed me a rapist. Ordinary people can imagine circumstances where they’d kill someone, and might have some sympathy for me if they thought I murdered someone. Maybe the guy kinda deserved it, and maybe the jury was a bunch of weenies about the whole thing.
There are literally zero circumstances where raping someone is a good idea. There’s no justification for it. Even attempting rape puts you outside the tribe. It makes you a non-person. It makes you fair game for anyone to kill on sight.
“Why’d you shoot that guy 27 times in the face and pelvis?”
“Because he raped my sister and that was all the ammo I brought.”
“Oh, ok.”
That’s how rapists are viewed in Conservative land.
So when the Left starts shooting their mouths off about “Rape Culture,” we get bent out of shape. When they conflate ordinary boorish behavior with rape, we lose our minds. Because branding a man a rapist is literally telling the rest of the world that he needs killing.
Yet they feel totally ok about deploying the “he’s a rapist!” charge with nothing in the way of evidence, and can’t understand why a decent man, who is married to a woman, who has daughters, who coaches a girls basketball team, might find it incredibly upsetting. They painted a target on his back. They told the world that there is no crime he wouldn’t stoop to. They invited the world to kill him. They encouraged him to kill himself.
That’s where this ends. With a 12 gauge mouthwash. Because when you’ve convinced a significant portion of the world that Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist or even an attempted rapist, he has nothing left to live for.
I’ve repeatedly compared this high tech lynching to the real thing. And the usual Leftist whiners have whined about comparing the “privileged white man losing a job opportunity” (near direct quote) to a mob stringing up a black man. I’ll tell you directly, if I have to choose, send me the mob. I have a rifle and I’ll take a few with me if I can. But I’d rather be strung up from a tree than have the nation think I was a rapist. Getting lynched at least means I get to die all at once.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #271 on: October 04, 2018, 11:37:03 AM »
In Jarheads defense he didn't vote for The Devil either.  Just to clear that up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #272 on: October 04, 2018, 11:40:41 AM »
In Jarheads defense he didn't vote for The Devil either.  Just to clear that up.
Thank you.  I should have clarified. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #273 on: October 04, 2018, 11:45:09 AM »
I don't think you needed to clarify that. There are only a few on here that would have voted all the way to the bottom of hell. You ain't one.

Now that Evinrude guy is another story!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #274 on: October 04, 2018, 11:46:09 AM »
#ConfirmHim
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #275 on: October 04, 2018, 12:02:24 PM »
Too late.  No take backs, Hillary lover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #276 on: October 04, 2018, 12:24:41 PM »
Too late.  No take backs, Hillary lover.
Say that again, and I will throw ice at you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #277 on: October 04, 2018, 01:20:05 PM »
Say that again, and I will throw ice at you.
He will just mix it with coke
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #278 on: October 04, 2018, 02:08:00 PM »
He will just mix it with coke
And 60 year old whiskey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #279 on: October 04, 2018, 02:26:50 PM »
From page 9 of this thread:

Kaos to Prowler:

I think your dumb ass should be "investigated."  You're taking up precious air people of worth could be using.
Again, which line did I steal?

I said...
You're (a) disgrace to all living things. Every second you breathe, you've taken oxygen away from something that deserves it more than you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs