Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cavanaugh "assault"

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #300 on: October 05, 2018, 12:26:32 PM »
mine works.

did you clear your browser?  dump the cookies?  reboot?  log off, then back in?

should work.
You need a job in IT?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #301 on: October 05, 2018, 03:53:30 PM »
#confirmhim
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #302 on: October 05, 2018, 04:03:25 PM »
This will finally be over tomorrow. He in y’all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #303 on: October 05, 2018, 04:05:25 PM »
This will finally be over tomorrow. He in y’all.
You do know they're still investigating him, right?  Moron. smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #304 on: October 05, 2018, 04:07:42 PM »
You do know they're still investigating him, right?  Moron. smh
Maybe you should read! You do know judge K is an alcoholic and pees on people for fun don’t you? 8th accuser is coming fwd tomorrow and was a top notch pilot for a crop dusting company! Do some research!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #305 on: October 05, 2018, 04:15:27 PM »
Image result for Trump images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #306 on: October 06, 2018, 06:43:12 PM »
Prowler, it has been mentioned on CNN that Kavanaugh was confirmed because the last person coming forward against Kavanaugh was one too many. CNN believes the last person made it appear as though it was a setup by the Democratic Party to keep Kavanaugh off the Supreme Court rather than true and factual allegations.

Do you believe the democratic senate sitting on a sexual assault allegation for 2 months rather than having it investigated by the property authories is to blame for the Kavanaugh confirmation?  Had the proper authorities had time to investigate the claim before it was presented to the public eye by the democratic senate and media, they likely could have had found some credible evidence, should it have existed, without having 2 or 3 other false claims coming forward.

What are your thoughts on why the democrats purposely hid a sexual assault allegation rather than turning it over to an investigative authority?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #307 on: October 06, 2018, 07:01:56 PM »
<more crickets>

I respect what youre doing token but waste of breath. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #308 on: October 06, 2018, 07:25:41 PM »
<more crickets>

I respect what youre doing token but waste of breath.
It’s hard for prowlie to respond when he’s outside screaming at the sky!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #309 on: October 09, 2018, 10:04:37 PM »
Prowler, it has been mentioned on CNN that Kavanaugh was confirmed because the last person coming forward against Kavanaugh was one too many. CNN believes the last person made it appear as though it was a setup by the Democratic Party to keep Kavanaugh off the Supreme Court rather than true and factual allegations.

Do you believe the democratic senate sitting on a sexual assault allegation for 2 months rather than having it investigated by the property authories is to blame for the Kavanaugh confirmation?  Had the proper authorities had time to investigate the claim before it was presented to the public eye by the democratic senate and media, they likely could have had found some credible evidence, should it have existed, without having 2 or 3 other false claims coming forward.

What are your thoughts on why the democrats purposely hid a sexual assault allegation rather than turning it over to an investigative authority?
Hey Prowler, you had any time to think about this? Love to hear your thoughts on the matter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #310 on: October 09, 2018, 10:15:39 PM »
Hey Prowler, you had any time to think about this? Love to hear your thoughts on the matter.
^^
Showin' me how it's done.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #311 on: October 09, 2018, 11:31:31 PM »
That is Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #312 on: October 10, 2018, 11:23:13 AM »
^^
Showin' me how it's done. 

Yeah. He’s pretty sharp.

For a racist pig cop.

Bravo token. Finally a question prowler where can’t find a canned response from John Oliver or the huffington post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #313 on: October 10, 2018, 11:25:11 AM »
That is Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh!

Judges Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. Sounds so good. 

President Trump is still in charge.

Unemployment is at a record low. 

This has to keep prowler up at night. And that makes me happy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #314 on: February 05, 2019, 12:04:19 AM »
Historical context always matters.  And now I get it.  

I know why the democrats ginned up false accusations against Kavanaugh and why some remain -- to this day -- determined to take him down.  

I watched part of The Clinton Affair on A&E.  I felt it was far to deferential to Clinton, but that's not the point here.  

I watched the same cast of characters -- Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Michael Moore, the Hollywood cabal -- trash Monica Lewinsky in the same manner in which they attack Trump.  

And I saw Kavanaugh speaking out in the middle of the Starr investigation.  

The dirty, filthy, disgusting democrats (liars as always) laid in wait for twenty years and then orchestrated, funded and launched a bogus attack against Kavanaugh.  

It was pretty sobering, really.  Recognizing just how low that bunch is.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #315 on: February 05, 2019, 10:11:28 AM »
Historical context always matters.  And now I get it. 

I know why the democrats ginned up false accusations against Kavanaugh and why some remain -- to this day -- determined to take him down. 

I watched part of The Clinton Affair on A&E.  I felt it was far to deferential to Clinton, but that's not the point here. 

I watched the same cast of characters -- Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Michael Moore, the Hollywood cabal -- trash Monica Lewinsky in the same manner in which they attack Trump. 

And I saw Kavanaugh speaking out in the middle of the Starr investigation. 

The dirty, filthy, disgusting democrats (liars as always) laid in wait for twenty years and then orchestrated, funded and launched a bogus attack against Kavanaugh. 

It was pretty sobering, really.  Recognizing just how low that bunch is. 

That ^^ 

And how bill Clinton was a pathological liar. Who could look into a camera, lie his face off, slander a young woman he took advantage of in his position of power, and charm the socks off the public at the same time. Disgusting people. Oh and don’t forget that vast right wing conspiracy. 

But trump bad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #316 on: February 05, 2019, 10:33:22 AM »
That ^^

And how bill Clinton was a pathological liar. Who could look into a camera, lie his face off, slander a young woman he took advantage of in his position of power, and charm the socks off the public at the same time. Disgusting people. Oh and don’t forget that vast right wing conspiracy.

But trump bad.
What I found most galling was how viciously people like Maher, SNL, late night comedians, politicians and Hillary's crusty ass etc. attacked Monica when these were the very same voices who demanded that the lying Blousey Ford woman's uncorroborated and unprovable lies be taken at face value.  

It was stunning, actually.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #317 on: February 05, 2019, 11:36:15 AM »
What I found most galling was how viciously people like Maher, SNL, late night comedians, politicians and Hillary's crusty ass etc. attacked Monica when these were the very same voices who demanded that the lying Blousey Ford woman's uncorroborated and unprovable lies be taken at face value. 

It was stunning, actually. 
The school teacher of Monica’s that came out of the woodwork the night before the state of the union was a nice touch with a very convenient and rhetorical story. So eerily familiar.

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/03/22/weekinreview/the-nation-a-scandal-s-road-kill-undergoes-an-autopsy.html
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:39:57 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #318 on: February 06, 2019, 09:21:08 PM »
Virginia Democrats are being destroyed by allegations from the past yet not a single post from prowler? 

Why am I not shocked. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #319 on: February 06, 2019, 09:29:53 PM »
Virginia Democrats are being destroyed by allegations from the past yet not a single post from prowler?

Why am I not shocked.
He's too busy jerking off to pictures of David Ortiz. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions