Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cavanaugh "assault"

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Cavanaugh "assault"
« on: September 19, 2018, 09:39:11 AM »
I'm interested on hearing what our resident Democrats think about the SCOTUS confirmation.
  • Do you think that there should be a vote on Thursday as originally planned?
  • Do you think that the FBI should open a specific investigation on an assault from over 35 years ago where the accuser doesn't recall exact details?

I don't see how a person can't see this as just a stall tactic by democrats to hold confirmation vote until after midterms? This whole thing seems WAY over the top, even for a group of people that got FISA warrants to spy on a political opponent...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 09:43:15 AM »

Clarence Thomas all over again dude. 

This is a Democrat tactic. Make a lot of noise, dig deep, cause a circus, let chaos and hysteria ensue, get the media to help pile on, watch people get “outraged”. 

Nomination tanked. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 09:54:01 AM »
Clarence Thomas all over again dude.

This is a Democrat tactic. Make a lot of noise, dig deep, cause a circus, let chaos and hysteria ensue, get the media to help pile on, watch people get “outraged”.

Nomination tanked.
I don't think they are going to tank the nomination...but I guess we will see...

It didn't work with long dong silver
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 09:57:27 AM »
I don't think they are going to tank the nomination...but I guess we will see...

Who dat call my name?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 10:27:49 AM »
This sickens me because it says everything about where we are in the political climate and as a nation.  I don't believe this woman.  And even if I did, it wouldn't matter one iota to me with regard to Kavanaugh's fitness to serve on the SCROTUS.

As Kavanaugh has made his way up the ranks, he has had 6 intensive checks into his background.  Not so much as an unpaid jaywalking ticket in his past.  But now, at the 11th hour, this woman comes forward with an accusation that Kavanaugh got frisky at a drunken high school party some 36 years ago.  Didn't have sex with her.  Didn't whip out his Johnson. She claims he groped her and tried to get her clothes off, but it ended quickly.  And she's been holding in all this suppressed guilt and anger and anxiety and whatever else she wants to claim....for 36 years.  And ironically decides it's time to get her story out at the exact time that Kavanaugh has been nominated by President Trump for the SC.

But, let's say she came out with it at the 10th hour.  Actually, the letter telling her story was sent to Sen. Diane Frankenstein back in July.  What does Finklestein do?  She sits on it and never even mentions it during hours and hours and hours of public grilling of Kavanaugh.  She even had an hour of private interrogation of the man and never once brought it up until just before the vote was to be held....BAM! Here's a 36 year old accusation I received back in July.

And the public, well the Liberal media, is eating it up.  It is just another in a looooooonnng line of bullshit issues and accusations designed to attack and discredit anything Trump.  Oh, and I saw a very good point made by somebody either on here or the book faces.  Don't be surprised if someone else comes forward to tell her story about Kavanaugh.   
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:29:46 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 10:29:35 AM »
This reminds me...I have a story to tell you all about the time GF sexually assaulted me.  I will tell you as soon as he runs for any kind of public office.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 10:30:47 AM »
This reminds me...I have a story to tell you all about the time GF sexually assaulted me.  I will tell you as soon as he runs for any kind of public office.
I will if you will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 11:01:02 AM »
This sickens me because it says everything about where we are in the political climate and as a nation.  I don't believe this woman.  And even if I did, it wouldn't matter one iota to me with regard to Kavanaugh's fitness to serve on the SCROTUS.

As Kavanaugh has made his way up the ranks, he has had 6 intensive checks into his background.  Not so much as an unpaid jaywalking ticket in his past.  But now, at the 11th hour, this woman comes forward with an accusation that Kavanaugh got frisky at a drunken high school party some 36 years ago.  Didn't have sex with her.  Didn't whip out his Johnson. She claims he groped her and tried to get her clothes off, but it ended quickly.  And she's been holding in all this suppressed guilt and anger and anxiety and whatever else she wants to claim....for 36 years.  And ironically decides it's time to get her story out at the exact time that Kavanaugh has been nominated by President Trump for the SC.

But, let's say she came out with it at the 10th hour.  Actually, the letter telling her story was sent to Sen. Diane Frankenstein back in July.  What does Finklestein do?  She sits on it and never even mentions it during hours and hours and hours of public grilling of Kavanaugh.  She even had an hour of private interrogation of the man and never once brought it up until just before the vote was to be held....BAM! Here's a 36 year old accusation I received back in July.

And the public, well the Liberal media, is eating it up.  It is just another in a looooooonnng line of bullshit issues and accusations designed to attack and discredit anything Trump.  Oh, and I saw a very good point made by somebody either on here or the book faces.  Don't be surprised if someone else comes forward to tell her story about Kavanaugh. 
While I agree...I wanted to hear a democrats opinion first....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 11:16:08 AM »
 he groped her and tried to get her clothes off, but it ended quickly. 

This pretty well sums up my highschool career of move making
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 11:28:44 AM »
This pretty well sums up my highschool career of move making
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 02:19:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 03:42:16 PM »

I mean, I hope you’re right. I think that’s what they are trying to do though. They are able to stir up more manufactured outrage with the advent of social media and 24/7 news now than in 1991. It’s reaching levels of hysteria I thought I’d never see. It’s disgusting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 05:13:38 PM »
I'm about the same age as Kavanaugh.  If I'm going to be investigated by the FBI for every time I tried to get into a girl's Levis when I was 18 they better hire more agents.  

But I also want them to investigate (names changed to protect the innocent): 

1. Melody who got into the car with me, Chuck and Tommy, stripped off her shorts and said "who's gonna fuck me first!"  (The answer was nobody, believe it or not.  She was the little sister of a guy we knew and it just didn't seem right) 

2. Sharnese who cornered me between the coke machine and the snack machine during break, grabbed my penii and told me that black girls were the same color on the inside.  

3. Althea, who I went to pick up for a date when she was 20 and I was 16.  I had been infatuated with her for a long time. Good lord she was beautiful. She had her own apartment which was cool. Like guaranteed laid which was thrilling.  I knocked, she said come in and I did.  Told me she was in the bedroom, come on back she'd only be a few minutes.  I did only to find her in a bra, sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles dropping a serious deuce.  Like splashdown.  I watched her wipe and flush as she made small talk.  We go eat, hang out with some friends for a bit and go back to her apartment where she attempts to have relations.  I could not.  I was 16 and not prepared for deuce dropping by an angel.  She was later arrested for forging prescriptions so I guess it was just as well. 

4. Marjorie, who was a friend but not interesting to me in that way at all, (she looked a little like a cross between David Bowie and David Coverdale) and who called my parent's house at 2 am and asked my dad if I could come help her get her car out of where she'd gotten it stuck.  It was not stuck and she attempted to express her teenage sexual frustration on me.  She's dead now, so I'll just leave it there. 

5. Dawn, who sat in my keen Mustang outside her parent's house crying to me about her boyfriend before she absently started fondling my privates. I'm including her in the investigation only because she did that for a while and then bawled "I have a boyfriend" as she got our and ran inside.  Hell, I had a girlfriend too but she wasn't there. 

6. Sandy who was 28 and married when I was 16-17.  We worked together and she got me to help her with things around the house when her husband was working out of town.  When he was in town, they'd have me over and I'd drink beer with him.  When he was gone, well, she needed help.  She took advantage of me.  That is the only house I've ever crawled out of a window because the man was coming home.  And all I did was put my clothes on, go out to the back shed, throw a couple of bags of mulch in a wheelbarrow and come around from the back to ask her where she wanted me to put them.  He told me to put that shit down and come in the house and have a beer with him.  So I did.  But now I want an investigation. 

7. Cheryl, one of my best friends, who was engaged and asked me "as a photographer" to go look at her engagement photos.  We instead went to a motel because she'd only been with Jack, her husband to be, and wanted to be with somebody else before she got married.  Stayed two days.  I still went to the wedding.  Declined another invitation after she was married.  She's married and divorced twice now.  Caught cheating.  If she asked again now, I'd go.  But I still want her investigated.  

I'm sure there are others, but I'd rather the FBI look into this rather than waste time on Kavanaugh engaging in a little Animal House horseplay.  

Stupid democrats.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 04:42:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 04:51:06 PM »

I believe I could land a big, fat shell cracker with that bad boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 05:46:15 PM »

I tried to get that to take its wings off in 1979.  In a parked car behind the cemetery.  

I hope it doesn't tell anybody.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 08:47:44 AM »
I tried to get that to take its wings off in 1979.  In a parked car behind the cemetery. 

I hope it doesn't tell anybody. 
I hear it's ready to talk by next Thursday
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2018, 10:17:27 AM »
So I have a friend who is extremely liberal.  A pussy-hat-wearing, marching in DC, Planned Parenthood supporting, Obama worshiping, Trump hating screaming liberal. She's a confirmed never-Trumper who thinks Hillary was cheated out of her birthright by woman-hating good ol boys and the "dumbass class."  She thinks Rachel Maddow is brilliant and insightful. 

She's well educated.  Has two degrees and a Masters. She's a great writer. Works in the fringes of the media, writing for and managing the multimedia properties of a fairly large and well-known east coast marketing firm.  She's good looking.  She's got a great sense of humor.  

And still. When we discuss politics, she comes across as more of a bleating Prowler than a rational, sane human being.  

She's furious with me now and says she isn't sure I can be trusted because I won't condemn "that vile rapist Brett Kavanaugh." In the past few days she's called him a pedophile, a rapist, a serial abuser and a misogynist pig.   

She said yesterday that the FBI absolutely must investigate Kavanaugh and lock him away for 'kidnapping' the woman who is now making the vague accusations and for Kavanaugh's 'persistent and credible threats against her life that he's made repeatedly over the years in an effort to keep her quiet.'  She tried to make the argument yesterday that anyone who is ever accused of "assaulting" a woman should be immediately jailed until they can definitively prove their innocence. And that the word of the woman (even if she can provide no evidence, no specifics and no validation) must be taken as gospel truth while the word of the accused man must be discounted as a "probable lie."  

She has a son.  I asked her how she would feel if 30 years from now one of his ex girlfriends said he had tried to convince her to do something she didn't want to do.  Should he be locked up?  And she said yes, because she's training him to respect the sanctity of the female form.  *sigh*  

How did we get here?  How did we get to a point where someone who has an education and is an otherwise delightful and engaging person can be so astonishingly clueless?  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 10:19:58 AM »
I hear it's ready to talk by next Thursday
I was afraid that damn thing would start chirping. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 10:26:31 AM »
How did we get here?  How did we get to a point where someone who has an education and is an otherwise delightful and engaging person can be so astonishingly clueless? 
It really started with the accusations of GWB that were eventually proven false. But up to that point, the leftwing media hit it as truth and claimed it was GWB's responsibility to prove it wrong.

Then it snowballed under obummer. He never waited for facts. He would side with the minority right out of the gates. Any retractions would be on page 46.
As someone stated, if we let this happen to Kavanaugh, the media will be in complete control.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.