Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cavanaugh "assault"

jmar

Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2018, 12:04:18 PM »
Are we at the the end of the first quarter yet? 
I gotta pee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2018, 12:11:34 PM »
Image may contain: 2 people, sunglasses, text and closeup
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2018, 12:32:13 PM »
Have they questioned her about the guys who came forward saying it was them and not Kavanaugh?
I thought that WAS one of the guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2018, 12:44:14 PM »
Have they questioned her about the guys who came forward saying it was them and not Kavanaugh?
Pfft...that's just hearsay!  Why would they question this brave young woman about hearsay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2018, 12:57:18 PM »
IS HE GUILTY YET?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2018, 01:37:04 PM »
IS HE GUILTY YET?
He's been guilty since 1982 2012 2013 2018
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2018, 01:38:30 PM »
"His attack gave me a fear of flying. Except when I go on vacation!

So it turns out that the guy that Whelan identified, had actually dated Ford! So she knew the house and that guy well.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:07:19 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »
Well. That was a big waste of time. Dog and pony show. All that to say, "It was him. I just know it was him"!
EXCEPT, NOBODY else remembers or can back her story.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2018, 03:02:22 PM »
I'm to the point that I'm sick of this circus.  About ready to tune politics out altogether. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2018, 03:39:40 PM »
I'm to the point that I'm sick of this circus.  About ready to tune politics out altogether.
If we turned e out, we don't fight back. They win.
If they win, the country is doomed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »
This sums up the hearings:

"“This confirmation process has become a national disgrace,” he asserted. “The Constitution gives the Senate an important role in the confirmation process, but you have replaced  ‘advice and consent’ with ‘search and destroy.'” - Kavanaugh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2018, 04:44:46 PM »
This sums up the hearings:

"“This confirmation process has become a national disgrace,” he asserted. “The Constitution gives the Senate an important role in the confirmation process, but you have replaced  ‘advice and consent’ with ‘search and destroy.'” - Kavanaugh
Well said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2018, 06:50:29 PM »
This is the shit show that has became American politics. CCTAU is  right though. The bigger picture here is to disgust the majority of Americans at the current state of politics in an attempt to lower vote turnout. Big government has a better chance of winning elections that way as they support their supporters. Those people marching streets at 11am on a Monday while the rest of us are working aren’t using vacation time.  They are paid to be there and you can damn well bet they will still be there to vote when nobody else is. 

Divide and conquer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2018, 07:30:48 PM »
He did it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2018, 07:43:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2018, 09:13:00 PM »
You have evidence?
Like all dimbocrats, all he has is feelings. And those are gonna be hurt even more in a few days!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2018, 09:18:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2018, 09:40:36 PM »
Fuck you.
Kavanaugh is clearly weak and unstable...unfit to be on the Supreme Court. Next!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2018, 10:25:30 PM »
Kavanaugh is clearly weak and unstable...unfit to be on the Supreme Court. Next!
Just be honest and say you don’t like his views. That’s what this is about. He’s very fit to be a judge. I’ll repeat a 3rd time, when this shit happens to you one day I hope everyone laughs. Karma. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2018, 10:56:16 PM »
Just be honest and say you don’t like his views. That’s what this is about. He’s very fit to be a judge. I’ll repeat a 3rd time, when this shit happens to you one day I hope everyone laughs. Karma.
It'll never happen because he'll never be up for anything.  He's a follower.  A brain washed lemming. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions