Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cavanaugh "assault"

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2018, 09:36:57 AM »
Republicans finally playing by the Dim rules?

I am Spartacus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2018, 09:39:08 AM »
I heard he poops on doorsteps and in pickup truck beds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2018, 09:42:07 AM »
I can't wait for accuser #6 to tell America that she heard about Kavanaugh molesting Collies at a drunken Middle School party.
You really should be there to take the fall on this one.
America needs you Buzz.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2018, 09:42:24 AM »
Republicans finally playing by the Dim rules?

I am Spartacus!
See how easy that is?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2018, 09:43:11 AM »
I've got a call in to the Senate.  Turns out I was the one that molested those collies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2018, 09:49:33 AM »
I've got a call in to the Senate.  Turns out I was the one that molested those collies.
Good luck Sparty. Nice knowin ya!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2018, 09:49:48 AM »
I heard he poops on doorsteps and in pickup truck beds.
He called the shit poop
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2018, 10:07:59 AM »
So as I understand it Christine Ford will testify today before Congress, however she will not be under oath. 
Is it just me or is there something wrong with this picture?
Where did you see this? From what I have read, they both will be under oath.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2018, 10:08:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2018, 10:09:01 AM »
Interesting...the latest "accuser" owes over $40,000 in back taxes.  I wonder who we know that could possibly help her with that?

Oh George!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2018, 10:14:27 AM »
Where did you see this? From what I have read, they both will be under oath.
I retract my earlier statement.  I heard it on an interview when negotiations were going on for her testimony.  Supposedly that was one of the contention points.  I certainly expressed that wrongly.  I do not see anything that says that at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2018, 10:17:28 AM »
Interesting...the latest "accuser" owes over $40,000 in back taxes.  I wonder who we know that could possibly help her with that?

Oh George!
For the love of God will someone tell that lady that gold eyeliner went out decades ago with the rape gangs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2018, 10:31:54 AM »

Oh George!
I'll bet CNN or MSNBC never reported this part of the story.

On Wednesday, Politico reported that a Miami Dade County court docket shows that an ex-boyfriend of Swetnick, Richard Vinneccy, filed a restraining order against Swetnick in 2001 for threatening him. "She’s not credible at all. Not at all," Vinneccy, a 63-year-old registered Democrat, told Politico. "I have a lot of facts, evidence, that what she’s saying is not true at all," he said, telling the outlet that he was speaking to an attorney before making any more public statements.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2018, 11:20:55 AM »
This is what you look like when you're paid to lie.

Image may contain: 5 people, eyeglasses and text
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2018, 11:29:35 AM »
Like a Barbara Streisand wannabe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2018, 11:36:46 AM »
First it was groping. Then sexual assault. Then rape. Now murder?

Holy shit this is getting ridiculous.

This sounds just like prowlers under-aged hookers and blow allegation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2018, 11:37:14 AM »
Like a Barbara Streisand wannabe?
Oh, now he's denigrating Ba bah rah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2018, 11:40:53 AM »
First it was groping. Then sexual assault. Then rape. Now murder?

Holy shit this is getting ridiculous.

This sounds just like prowlers under-aged hookers and blow allegation.
You forgot mayhem. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2018, 11:42:10 AM »
Is that Sean Penn? Jeez!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2018, 11:47:33 AM »
Have they questioned her about the guys who came forward saying it was them and not Kavanaugh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions