Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Something I never thought I'd say...

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2018, 01:54:04 PM »
HAY, ya richardhole.  Ain't you never heared of Durrk Hanry?  
Ner Mark Eeengrum?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2018, 03:21:07 PM »
There's no hiding or deception with Gus. He intends to pound defenses and little Barrett can't withstand that kind of punishment. He looks like a new fawn trying to stand after he's tackled.

Kerryon couldn't tote it full-time as a wildcat freshman but thankfully he bulked-up in the off season. And that's only after big-azzed Pettway logged a heap of carries in a shortened season.
We would have crashed and burned without a larger, tougher Kerryon stepping in.

Has to be a bigger body such as Whitlow.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2018, 03:27:54 PM »
There's no hiding or deception with Gus. He intends to pound defenses and little Barrett can't withstand that kind of punishment. He looks like a new fawn trying to stand after he's tackled.

Kerryon couldn't tote it full-time as a wildcat freshman but thankfully he bulked-up in the off season. And that's only after big-azzed Pettway logged a heap of carries in a shortened season.
We would have crashed and burned without a larger, tougher Kerryon stepping in.

Has to be a bigger body such as Whitlow.
And yet we do not hear much from Malik Miller. Every time I saw him run, he was bruising and productive. He probably will never get another chance unless by accident. Kinda like Pettway. Gus is always enamored with the flashy guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2018, 04:26:51 PM »
It's Gus he will find that favorite back and ride him to the ground. Then he won't play in a game and we will lose then he will show up the next game and be super productive.
If you're admitting that you have several good backs, then why not look at Georgia (Fuck Georgia) and the way they use 2-3 backs every game. Sure, there are still injuries but not from a repetitive beating every Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2018, 04:35:48 PM »
If you're admitting that you have several good backs, then why not look at Georgia (Fuck Georgia) and the way they use 2-3 backs every game. Sure, there are still injuries but not from a repetitive beating every Saturday.
Yes. But then you may not get that 1000 yard rusher.
Oh wait. never mind...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2018, 05:25:19 PM »
I admit it too. Maybe not Georgia (Fuck Georgia) caliber but enough to have variety. Problem is everybody knows who is getting the ball. There's no element of surprise. We only have about ten plays, okay eleven when Chandler Cox does that corkscrew thing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2018, 05:55:16 PM »
Kam Martin is averaging right at 6.6 yards per carry in his 2 seasons.  Love it when he comes in, but no way he can take the pounding Kam and Carry On took this past season. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2018, 05:59:29 PM »
Kam Martin is averaging right at 6.6 yards per carry in his 2 seasons.  Love it when he comes in, but no way he can take the pounding Kam and Carry On took this past season.
True. But he’s good for more than three carries a game!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2018, 12:09:08 AM »
Kam Martin is averaging right at 6.6 yards per carry in his 2 seasons.  Love it when he comes in, but no way he can take the pounding Kam and Carry On took this past season.
Yeah I said Barrett in post above but meant Martin.

*Check out the video of 2019 commit George Pickens when you get a chance. This kid looks like the real deal as a WR.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:14:06 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2018, 09:54:10 AM »
This is my pick for player most likely to bust a cap off in a quarterback's ass.  seccountrydot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

AUBURN, Ala. — Even with Jeff Holland’s early departure into the 2018 NFL Draft, Auburn football’s defensive line has a lot of confidence early in spring camp.
Junior defensive tackle Derrick Brown looks over on the edge to Holland’s former position of Buck, and he sees a ready-made replacement in sophomore T.D. Moultry.

“That’s the thing: We’ve got T.D. replacing Jeff, and I think he’s just as solid,” Brown said. “He’s definitely stepped up and played big these last three days of practice. He’s doing his job. You can’t ask much more of a guy than that.”

Holland recorded 10 sacks, 13 tackles for loss and 22 quarterback hurries last season as one of the most productive pass rushers in the SEC. By comparison, Moultry only had a total of 15 tackles — 2.5 for loss — and 1.5 sacks as a true freshman reserve in 2017.
Still, the Tigers have plenty of belief in the 6-foot-2, 240-pound sophomore from Birmingham, Ala. Holland made a similar jump from his sophomore to his junior season, going from a 2-sack reserve to a 10-sack starter who could declare early for the NFL.
“If you see T.D., you’ll pay attention to him practicing,” senior linebacker Deshaun Davis said. “He’s a freak of nature. Some of the things he does … he’s going to bring another edge to our defense because of his abilities.”
Auburn defensive end T.D. Moultry is expected to replace Jeff Holland in 2018. (Benjamin Wolk/SEC Country)
Moultry is the hands-down favorite to replace Holland at Buck, especially after upperclassman Paul James III’s decision to leave the program. Moultry has been the first-team Buck so far in spring camp on a defensive line that returns starters in Brown, Dontavius Russell and Marlon Davidson.

“He’s just getting to a point now where he’s starting to hone in on his work, and everything is becoming much more crucial to him,” Brown said. “Every second you get a live down, every second counts to get to the quarterback.”
Finding another elite pass rusher is essential to Auburn’s defensive success in 2018. Under Gus Malzahn, the Tigers have struggled whenever they haven’t had a consistent sack presence.

Moultry has all the physical tools to do that in 2018. Defensive coordinator Kevin Steele said late last year that Moultry “doesn’t have a control knob, he’s got an on and off switch … asleep and wide-open.”
When Moultry turns that knob all the way to the right, he impresses teammates with his speed. In only three practices, he’s been able to showcase it to the fullest.
“He’s a fast guy,” Davis said. “He will allow us to leave the defensive end on the quarterback alone because he has the ability to put his foot in the ground and chase down the quarterback. We’ve seen him chase down [sophomore quarterback Malik Willis] a couple times already. His ability speaks for itself.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2018, 09:17:05 PM »
Kam Martin is averaging right at 6.6 yards per carry in his 2 seasons.  Love it when he comes in, but no way he can take the pounding Kam and Carry On took this past season.
Carry on and bubba didn't take the pounding too well either. 
Wait we're still talking bout foosballz right? Not prison?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2018, 10:35:54 PM »
Carry on and bubba didn't take the pounding too well either.
Wait we're still talking bout foosballz right? Not prison?
When snags talks about taking a pounding, it’s not football. You know this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2018, 07:47:09 AM »
No bias? 

This morning on al.com there are NINE articles about Alabama basketball.   There is ONE about Auburn.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2018, 08:55:47 AM »
No bias?

This morning on al.com there are NINE articles about Alabama basketball.   There is ONE about Auburn.  
Maybe you should stop reading that site and expecting something different. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2018, 09:08:18 AM »
Maybe you should stop reading that site and expecting something different.
I want it to change or go out of business. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2018, 09:27:54 AM »
Against my better judgment, I went to the site. There's two articles at the top of the page. One about Auburn. One about Alabama. The next thing is a photo feature about a snow and ice storm from 25 years ago. Where are you seeing the 9 to 1 ratio?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2018, 09:42:02 AM »
I think my puter here at work is blocked from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  If I go directly to the site, it kicks me off the interwebs.  I can click on a singular article, but not the site.  Probably a good thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2018, 09:49:19 AM »
Speaking of foosball, 4-star wide receiver, Anthony Schwartz, won the National Indoor Championship in the 60 meter run.  Second fastest high school time ever.  Says he'll play football and run track at AU. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2018, 09:52:04 AM »
Against my better judgment, I went to the site. There's two articles at the top of the page. One about Auburn. One about Alabama. The next thing is a photo feature about a snow and ice storm from 25 years ago. Where are you seeing the 9 to 1 ratio?
The one article about Auburn at the top of the page is the only one.  

Going down the list of pieces on the site you get:

1. It's official: Alabama back in NCAA tournament (in two different places on the site)
2. What you need to know about Alabama's NCAA opponent, Virginia Tech
3. Greg Byrne weighs in on Alabama basketball, Collin Sexton
4. Why Alabama feels 'well-positioned' entering Selection Sunday
5. Alabama finds silver lining in SEC Tournament loss in form of John Petty
6. Instant analysis: Alabama's SEC Tournament run ends at hands of Kentucky
7. Kentucky eliminates Alabama from SEC tournament
8. Alabama will be without Donta Hall vs. Kentucky

Fuck al.com.
Fuck Tiger Woods.
Fuck Daylight Savings Time Changes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2018, 09:59:49 AM »
The one article about Auburn at the top of the page is the only one.  

Going down the list of pieces on the site you get:

1. It's official: Alabama back in NCAA tournament (in two different places on the site)
2. What you need to know about Alabama's NCAA opponent, Virginia Tech
3. Greg Byrne weighs in on Alabama basketball, Collin Sexton
4. Why Alabama feels 'well-positioned' entering Selection Sunday
5. Alabama finds silver lining in SEC Tournament loss in form of John Petty
6. Instant analysis: Alabama's SEC Tournament run ends at hands of Kentucky
7. Kentucky eliminates Alabama from SEC tournament
8. Alabama will be without Donta Hall vs. Kentucky

Fuck al.com.
Fuck Tiger Woods.
Fuck Daylight Savings Time Changes.
I get the following on my feed. 
'The jury did its job': Man convicted of misdemeanor in fiancé's shooting death
Mexico travel warning: US narrows alert for popular tourist spot near Cozumel
Nepal plane crash kills at least 49 people
It's official: Alabama back in NCAA tournament
Alabama Ethics Commission director says bill weakens ethics law
Records show Sessions, Strange put donors' interest first
75 must-see concerts coming to Alabama in spring 2018
Auburn basketball headed to NCAA Tournament for first time since 2003
Southern Fried Hospitality coming to MidCity, CityCentre
Oregon woman sentenced to 21 years for drugging children so she could go tanning, do CrossFit
Pursell Farms offers classic inn, wedding venue in scenic surroundings
What you need to know about Alabama's NCAA opponent, Virginia Tech
Snowflakes spotted in north Alabama
Hoops stage set for huge encore to all-SEC football championship
17,700 Alabamians owed $18 million by IRS: Are you on the list?
Liberals and science: Pick a lane
Helicopter crashes in New York City; 5 passengers die but pilot is rescued
25th anniversary of blizzard of 93
iHeartRadio Music Awards 2018: Ed Sheeran wins for top male artist, best song
Oxford police investigate possible suicide at wastewater treatment plant
A few snowflakes possible in north Alabama tonight
Auburn police identify 2 men who exchanged gunfire outside Auburn Mall
iHeartRadio Music Awards 2018: They wore that? Fashions and photos from the red carpet
Tuscaloosa police arrest two in connection with Saturday night apartment shooting
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions