Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Something I never thought I'd say...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Something I never thought I'd say...
« on: February 27, 2018, 08:57:31 AM »
I've been so distracted by the AU basketball team's regular season performance that I didn't realize spring football practice starts Thursday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 09:09:38 AM »
This is a very good point.

Which, ironically, is something that I never thought I’d  say to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 09:11:56 AM »
I've been so distracted by the AU basketball team's regular season performance that I didn't realize spring football practice starts Thursday.
You are not alone.  I'm not sure though whether it's more about the basketball team or that I was happy to have a distraction from the gus short bus parade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 09:20:57 AM »
Funny, I've been so distracted by the FBI and NCAA investigation, I haven't noticed the men's team is good. 

Also funny, because Auburn beat the hell out of it's two rival and they STILL played for the title with the assholeingest ones winning it, I forgot we even play football anymore. 

But I haven't forgotten where I took a dump last so I have that going for me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 09:22:33 AM »
Funny, I've been so distracted by the FBI and NCAA investigation, I haven't noticed the men's team is good.

Also funny, because Auburn beat the hell out of it's two rival and they STILL played for the title with the assholeingest ones winning it, I forgot we even play football anymore.

But I haven't forgotten where I took a dump last so I have that going for me.
We haven't forgotten where you took a dump either.  
Right here in this thread.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 11:09:46 AM »
We haven't forgotten where you took a dump either.  
Right here in this thread.  
Yes, but have you forgotten where I took a dump?  There is an LSU fan who has not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »
Yes, but have you forgotten where I took a dump?  There is an LSU fan who has not.
Good times.
I saw the same thing about practice starting early this morning while looking at Al Gore's invention.  Really pumped about our front 7 on D.  Had a dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece on who will be the next big pass rusher after losing Lawson and Holland in consecutive years.  Could be Big Kat but I have a sneaky suspicion that at some point this season, T.D. Moultry is going to become that beast.  Also can't tell you how important it is that Dontavius Russell is back.  That lathered me up as much as anything this off season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 12:33:41 PM »
Yes, but have you forgotten where I took a dump?  There is an LSU fan who has not.
This was the shit that legends were made of. Literally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 09:51:20 PM »
Okay, this is just from looking at a ton of pics from the first practice....and getting all moist and lathered up.  I said T.D. Moultry will become the next big thing off the edge.  I stand by that.  But if pictures don't lie, Nick Coe is a skrate up beast.  Got a feeling he's about to do some (Sorry for the Bama reference) Jonathan Allen type shit.  The kid showed flashes of brilliance and yes at times, dominance last year.  He looks huge.  I think he's your break out player for 2018.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 10:07:12 PM »
Okay, this is just from looking at a ton of pics from the first practice....and getting all moist and lathered up.  I said T.D. Moultry will become the next big thing off the edge.  I stand by that.  But if pictures don't lie, Nick Coe is a skrate up beast.  Got a feeling he's about to do some (Sorry for the Bama reference) Jonathan Allen type shit.  The kid showed flashes of brilliance and yes at times, dominance last year.  He looks huge.  I think he's your break out player for 2018.
I’m amazed that your wife still believes you’re hetero.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2018, 10:20:39 PM »
I’m amazed that your wife still believes you’re hetero.
Did I ever say I was?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2018, 06:32:35 AM »
Did I ever say I was?
Good point. 
Your gender is how you "see yourself"...according to resistance types.  
Nothing to do with your sexuality.
Very confusing.
Just to simplify I'm gonna keep claiming single and 1.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 09:44:22 AM »
from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

-- Auburn's first-team offensive line consisted of Prince Tega Wanogho Jr. at left tackle, Marquel Harrell at left guard, Kaleb Kim at center, Mike Horton at right guard and Calvin Ashley at right tackle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2018, 09:56:06 AM »
from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

-- Auburn's first-team offensive line consisted of Prince Tega Wanogho Jr. at left tackle, Marquel Harrell at left guard, Kaleb Kim at center, Mike Horton at right guard and Calvin Ashley at right tackle.
Leave it to al.com to create panic and intrepidation for our signal callers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2018, 06:50:24 PM »

That's kinda what I figured the starting 5 would be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 10:52:35 AM »
Building some quality QB depth makes me moist.

Re: Malik Willis - "He really is taking a step forward and he looks like a starter out there," Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said Saturday following the second day of spring practice.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/03/malik_willis_growing_up.html#incart_river_index
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 12:17:37 PM »

Re: Malik Willis - "He really is taking a step forward and he looks like a starter out there," Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said Saturday following the second day of spring practice.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/03/malik_willis_growing_up.html#incart_river_index
"He has a knack to do things when things break down. He's got a little bit of the gunslinger in him," Malzahn said Tuesday, the day the Tigers named Moseley its starting quarterback"

"I'm comfortable with Jeremy Johnson and I'm confident within him and the skills. I've got respect for him, and so do our coaches and players. Probably the way he handled the situation the last two years. He could have played for the majority of teams in college football. "

“You know, he hadn’t gotten a chance to in a game yet, but [he has] in practice situations,” Malzahn said of Franklin III Thursday night in his weekly appearance on the Tiger Talk radio show. “We feel good. He’s got a very strong arm.”

So pardon me if I shrug.  And yawn.  And pfffftttt.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2018, 09:20:05 PM »
"He has a knack to do things when things break down. He's got a little bit of the gunslinger in him," Malzahn said Tuesday, the day the Tigers named Moseley its starting quarterback"

"I'm comfortable with Jeremy Johnson and I'm confident within him and the skills. I've got respect for him, and so do our coaches and players. Probably the way he handled the situation the last two years. He could have played for the majority of teams in college football. "

“You know, he hadn’t gotten a chance to in a game yet, but [he has] in practice situations,” Malzahn said of Franklin III Thursday night in his weekly appearance on the Tiger Talk radio show. “We feel good. He’s got a very strong arm.”

So pardon me if I shrug.  And yawn.  And pfffftttt.  
I get exactly where you're coming from.  And this has absolutely zero to do with what CGM has to say about Willis or any other player. Just my arm chair QB analysis.  To me, Willis looks like that QB that if given the chance, or forced into taking over, would make people say a collective daaayyyuuumm.  I may be totally wrong (Was wrong once a long time ago) but he looks like someone with no fear.  He's definitely got some skillz and he's not hesitant to show out.  Honestly would love to see him get a start against one of our shitty OOC opponents and let him see what he could do.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 08:06:59 AM »
Nothing more inane for Auburn fans than Spring football coach- babble with Gus Malzahn.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 08:31:03 AM »

I don't believe a word that dude says...especially about QB development...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions