Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Something I never thought I'd say...

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2018, 09:59:29 PM »
Here’s the top 3  I get on my feed:

WT’s Got A Big Dick

WT Talks About His Long Dong

Surprise Schlongs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2018, 11:45:14 PM »
Here’s the top 3  I get on my feed:

WT’s Got A Big richard

WT Talks About His Long Dong

Surprise Schlongs
It seems like every time you go online you’re two clicks away from black cocks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2018, 10:37:58 AM »
It seems like every time you go online you’re two clicks away from black cocks.
There are no chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2018, 03:28:52 PM »
dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. article on Joey Gatewood. 

By Tom Green
tgreen@al.com

Joey Gatewood has had an unusual perspective during his first semester on campus.
With Jarrett Stidham limited so far this spring while recovering from offseason shoulder surgery, Gatewood has had the opportunity to work exclusively with Auburn's second-team offense, as opposed to the third unit, through the first two weeks of spring practices while also learning from both Stidham and sophomore Malik Willis. His elevated status early on in spring practice has been a "good thing," according to coach Gus Malzahn.
"He's responded well," Malzahn said. "He's a smart guy. He's got all the No. 2 reps, which I think does nothing but help. He's a competitive guy, too."
Gatewood, a former four-star dual-threat quarterback who signed with Auburn in December and enrolled early. He spent the early portions of spring settling in and learning the base offense, with Stidham often standing not far behind him -- particularly during pace drills and 7-on-7's -- to give pointers along the way.
The 6-foot-5, 235-pounder has also worked with offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey on improving his passing mechanics as Gatewood adjusts to the position full-time after being used in a variety of roles at Bartram Trail in high school and, more importantly, learns the ins and outs of being a quarterback in the SEC.He's coachable," Malzahn said. "When Coach Lindsey has made points, he's carried it over to the practice field. He's got a very strong arm and obviously we already knew he could run well. But so far, so good. We've been impressed with him."

That extends beyond the coaching staff, as Gatewood has made a strong impression early on with many of his teammates -- particularly the wide receivers he has been working to build a rapport with.
Eli Stove made the obvious comparison between Gatewood and former Auburn quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Cam Newton due to Gatewood's size and physical tools. Malzahn has made that very comparison before, noting some of the similarities between the two but adding that there's only one Cam Newton.
While Gatewood is his own man and is looking to find his place within Auburn's offense, the Tigers have been pleased with how he has done with the second-team offense this spring.
"I think he's got a strong arm," receiver Darius Slayton said. "He's a big kid. Just like any other freshman coming in, he's got some things to learn. But I think he's done a solid job so far."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2018, 04:09:48 PM »
dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. article on Joey Gatewood.

By Tom Green
tgreen@al.com

Joey Gatewood has had an unusual perspective during his first semester on campus.
With Jarrett Stidham limited so far this spring while recovering from offseason shoulder surgery, Gatewood has had the opportunity to work exclusively with Auburn's second-team offense, as opposed to the third unit, through the first two weeks of spring practices while also learning from both Stidham and sophomore Malik Willis. His elevated status early on in spring practice has been a "good thing," according to coach Gus Malzahn.
"He's responded well," Malzahn said. "He's a smart guy. He's got all the No. 2 reps, which I think does nothing but help. He's a competitive guy, too."
Gatewood, a former four-star dual-threat quarterback who signed with Auburn in December and enrolled early. He spent the early portions of spring settling in and learning the base offense, with Stidham often standing not far behind him -- particularly during pace drills and 7-on-7's -- to give pointers along the way.
The 6-foot-5, 235-pounder has also worked with offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey on improving his passing mechanics as Gatewood adjusts to the position full-time after being used in a variety of roles at Bartram Trail in high school and, more importantly, learns the ins and outs of being a quarterback in the SEC.He's coachable," Malzahn said. "When Coach Lindsey has made points, he's carried it over to the practice field. He's got a very strong arm and obviously we already knew he could run well. But so far, so good. We've been impressed with him."

That extends beyond the coaching staff, as Gatewood has made a strong impression early on with many of his teammates -- particularly the wide receivers he has been working to build a rapport with.
Eli Stove made the obvious comparison between Gatewood and former Auburn quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Cam Newton due to Gatewood's size and physical tools. Malzahn has made that very comparison before, noting some of the similarities between the two but adding that there's only one Cam Newton.
While Gatewood is his own man and is looking to find his place within Auburn's offense, the Tigers have been pleased with how he has done with the second-team offense this spring.
"I think he's got a strong arm," receiver Darius Slayton said. "He's a big kid. Just like any other freshman coming in, he's got some things to learn. But I think he's done a solid job so far."
Maybe one day we will have a QB that was recruited directly by the staff and not a transfer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2018, 04:13:44 PM »
Maybe one day we will have a QB that was recruited directly by the staff and not a transfer.
One can only hope. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2018, 04:49:33 PM »
One can only hope.
I'm not going to hold my breath.  But surely even a blind dog finds his balls sometimes (or a Dothan caring attorney)....right?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 04:52:42 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2018, 04:55:16 PM »
This^^^
This would ensure more Jeremy Johnsons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2018, 04:56:30 PM »
I'm not going to hold my breath.  But surely even a blind dog finds his balls sometimes (or a Dothan caring attorney)....right?
Exactly because I think.....wait...what the?  The best part of that piece was Malzahn saying that Gatewood reacted well to what Co Lindsey was teaching him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2018, 03:57:37 PM »
Eli Stove out for a while after ACL surgery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2018, 04:25:00 PM »
Eli Stove out for a while after ACL surgery.
Well now, that sucks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2018, 04:41:44 PM »
Not the kind of news I wanted to hear after the Orange Pearls laid a big egg.  Mommy make it stop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2018, 07:35:27 PM »
Well now, that sucks!
I was never enamored with the kid. I always felt R. Davis should be getting those carries. Much better vision. 
Don’t get me wrong, he’s fast and I’d rather have him than not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2018, 08:19:46 PM »
Working on Chitwoods throwing motion.....shit he’s another Johnson/Frazier 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2018, 12:21:12 AM »
Working on Chitwoods throwing motion.....shit he’s another Johnson/Frazier
Was he even a full time high school quarterback?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2018, 09:06:25 AM »
Working on Chitwoods throwing motion.....shoot he’s another Johnson/Frazier
C'mon man...he's the next my man Cal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2018, 02:24:51 PM »
March 26, 2018

By Greg Ostendorf
AuburnTigers.com
AUBURN, Ala. -- As J.B. Grimes looks to retool an offensive line that lost four seniors from a year ago, the young men standing across the line of scrimmage from his players are not making it any easier on them.
It's not been easy on the running backs either. Sure, JaTarvious Whitlow broke off a big run in Saturday's scrimmage, but he had to reverse fields just to find a crease. Plus, head coach Gus Malzahn hinted that it came against the second-team defense. Good luck finding any running room against Auburn's first-team defensive line.
There's a reason the defense fared better in Saturday's scrimmage. It starts at the line of scrimmage with one of the best defensive lines in the SEC.
"The defense did pretty good," defensive lineman Marlon Davidson said. "(We) got some good things on tape, and it went as we expected with us coming out being physical, making tackles, effort and everything. It's how we normally do it always."
Davidson is joined up front this spring by Dontavius Russell, Derrick Brown and Nick Coe. Between them, they finished with 174 tackles, 26.5 tackles for loss and 12 sacks a season ago. But what they do goes behind the number of tackles or sacks. They affect the whole defense by taking on double teams and getting pressure on the quarterback.
"It helps a lot," linebacker Darrell Williams said. "Coach T-Will (Travis Williams) always tells us, `Take advantage of those guys because those guys will be gone soon, and you don't get a chance to play behind good guys like that all the time, taking up double teams and stuff like that.' It's good. It lets you play more freely. They free you up a lot."
The hope is that Auburn's defensive line will also improve the offensive line and help Grimes find the right combination up front.
It might not look that way this spring, but going against players like Davidson, Russell, Brown and Coe every day in practice will only make the offensive linemen better and more equipped by the time the season gets here and they're going toe-to-toe against Washington's defensive line.
"You know the saying `iron sharpens iron?' It's good competition every day," offensive lineman Marquel Harrell said. "Those guys are some of the best defensive tackles in the country, especially in the SEC, so going against those guys every day -- you're going to get better. You have no choice if you want to play."
"We do have one of the best defensive lines in college football," added Malzahn. "There's no doubt about that. But at the same time, we always strive to have one of the best offensive lines. That's the goal. We'll just see how things are moving forward."
So while the offensive line might struggle at times this spring, don't forget that they might not go against a more talented defensive line all season.
As for the defensive line? They'll just keep doing what they're doing.
"We're more experienced now with me, Dontavius, Andrew (Williams), Derrick and Nick Coe, and we all got years under our belt," Davidson said. "Now we all know how it'll go down in a game. Everything is going to come easy to us because we've already been through that. It's just like another day."
Greg Ostendorf is a Senior Writer for AuburnTigers.com. Follow him on Twitter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2018, 02:31:46 PM »
March 26, 2018

By Greg Ostendorf
AuburnTigers.com
AUBURN, Ala. -- As J.B. Grimes looks to retool an offensive line that lost four seniors from a year ago, the young men standing across the line of scrimmage from his players are not making it any easier on them.
It's not been easy on the running backs either. Sure, JaTarvious Whitlow broke off a big run in Saturday's scrimmage, but he had to reverse fields just to find a crease. Plus, head coach Gus Malzahn hinted that it came against the second-team defense. Good luck finding any running room against Auburn's first-team defensive line.
There's a reason the defense fared better in Saturday's scrimmage. It starts at the line of scrimmage with one of the best defensive lines in the SEC.
"The defense did pretty good," defensive lineman Marlon Davidson said. "(We) got some good things on tape, and it went as we expected with us coming out being physical, making tackles, effort and everything. It's how we normally do it always."
Davidson is joined up front this spring by Dontavius Russell, Derrick Brown and Nick Coe. Between them, they finished with 174 tackles, 26.5 tackles for loss and 12 sacks a season ago. But what they do goes behind the number of tackles or sacks. They affect the whole defense by taking on double teams and getting pressure on the quarterback.
"It helps a lot," linebacker Darrell Williams said. "Coach T-Will (Travis Williams) always tells us, `Take advantage of those guys because those guys will be gone soon, and you don't get a chance to play behind good guys like that all the time, taking up double teams and stuff like that.' It's good. It lets you play more freely. They free you up a lot."
The hope is that Auburn's defensive line will also improve the offensive line and help Grimes find the right combination up front.
It might not look that way this spring, but going against players like Davidson, Russell, Brown and Coe every day in practice will only make the offensive linemen better and more equipped by the time the season gets here and they're going toe-to-toe against Washington's defensive line.
"You know the saying `iron sharpens iron?' It's good competition every day," offensive lineman Marquel Harrell said. "Those guys are some of the best defensive tackles in the country, especially in the SEC, so going against those guys every day -- you're going to get better. You have no choice if you want to play."
"We do have one of the best defensive lines in college football," added Malzahn. "There's no doubt about that. But at the same time, we always strive to have one of the best offensive lines. That's the goal. We'll just see how things are moving forward."
So while the offensive line might struggle at times this spring, don't forget that they might not go against a more talented defensive line all season.
As for the defensive line? They'll just keep doing what they're doing.
"We're more experienced now with me, Dontavius, Andrew (Williams), Derrick and Nick Coe, and we all got years under our belt," Davidson said. "Now we all know how it'll go down in a game. Everything is going to come easy to us because we've already been through that. It's just like another day."
Greg Ostendorf is a Senior Writer for AuburnTigers.com. Follow him on Twitter:
Our D line gives me a tingling feeling in my groin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2018, 03:13:07 PM »
Our D line gives me a tingling feeling in my groin.
you misspelled avatar.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2018, 03:31:02 PM »
you misspelled avatar.  
I chortled loudly.
But, so true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions