Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tiger Woods swung a golf club!!!

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Tiger Woods swung a golf club!!!
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 12:23:27 PM »
Actually I wasn't.  I was trying to watch other shit but my fucking phone kept blowing up with ESPN having multiple orgasms over him not completely sucking ass for once in the last five years.  

Magic?  Fuck that noise.  No magic.  He might win at some point.  Never said he wouldn't. Hell logic dictates that if he plays enough tournaments he will eventually win one same as the rest of the field.  Doesn't make him less of a chump.  

If/when the surgical pins come flying out of his back because "he swings so hard" (fuck him) I won't really give a shit either way except that I'll dread having to hear about his fucking rehab and how he's going to be 'back' again at some point.  

I don't like the guy, I've never liked the guy.  I'm not going to start now.  

"The biggest name in golf" is EXACTLY why I have a problem with this motherfucker.  He hasn't done a single shitting thing of any substance or relevance in nearly five years.   Other players have.  But the media has to stroke his filthy dick and ignore the remainder of the game.  If they'd let go of his ass and actually put the work in to tell the stories of other players, tournaments, events, etc.?   Maybe this fuck would fade into history where he belongs -- EVEN if he wins another tournament or two.  

I don't shoot 78. I can, but I usually score more like Woods does for the last half decade and am in the mid 80s.  And I never, ever talk about Tiger Fucking Woods except to note some things here.  Other people mention him in passing, but he isn't even on my radar when I'm playing.  

If I'm going to watch a fucking tournament (which I rarely do) I want to see the leaders and some of the other interesting stories of the week.  This week it happened to be that muddy fucker apparently because he was in contention.  That's fine.  But when i can't even find out a single fucking thing about any of the rest of the tournament -- including who won -- without dumpster diving through five or six different Woods is back articles?  Then I'm in Fuck that Clown mode.   When he was in "contention" (and not even in the Top Eight at the time) I got nothing on my phone but damn near constant alerts about whatever shot he made.  "Woods hits the Fairway on 11"  WHY do I give a fuck about that?  He was in fourth or fifth place at the time.  Tell me who's winning.  Don't deprive those guys of their story.  

He doesn't have to be "four shots off the lead."  If his dim ass is still on the course, even if he's barely made the cut, the media will report on what color shit he took behind a tree on the 15th and ignore everything else going on in the tournament.  Some ESPN or CBS asshole will probably run over, scoop the turds into a bag, send half off to be analyzed and taste the other half to see if they can discern what brand of fruit rollups the funky fuck eats.  Give it a fucking rest.  

I guess that's what pisses me off.  I enjoyed following the game much more when he wasn't a constant part of it.

Did I mention I hate this fucking time change?  I've been pissed off all day about nothing in particular.  
If you want to go up there and spray paint Tiger Woods graffiti all over his jail, I’ll drive.
Fuck him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2018, 10:16:31 AM »
If I was a professional golfer, I'd Tonya Harding the motherfucker.  

http://golfweek.com/2018/03/15/tiger-tracker-tiger-woods-arnold-palmer-invitational-round-1-shot-by-shot/

120 golfers are on the course today.  And there's a fucking shot-by-fucking shot recap of what this piece of shit is doing?  

Fuck that.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2018, 01:18:14 PM »
Thanks for the link K.  I hate when I can't watch it and miss a swing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2018, 02:20:22 PM »
Listening to Dan Patrick earlier.  They were giving Tiger updates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2018, 03:15:21 PM »
Just because I would like to actually see someone's head explode just for the entertainment value...

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/3/15/17124236/tiger-woods-2018-masters-odds-to-win-at-augusta
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2018, 03:23:35 PM »
:suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2018, 03:25:20 PM »
My boy, J-Spieth (His close friends call him that) is going to get it together and wear that green jacket this year.  They already know his size.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2018, 12:28:40 PM »
My boy, J-Spieth (His close friends call him that) is going to get it together and wear that green jacket this year.  They already know his size.
You probably know his size too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2018, 09:29:57 AM »
UMBC knocks off Virginia.  Top story on ESPN.  

That was followed by a hole-by-hole review of yesterday's round by this fuckhole. He's in 17th place.  Not once did they mention the other 17 who are ahead of him.  

This is good for golf?    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2018, 09:43:46 AM »
UMBC knocks off Virginia.  Top story on ESPN.  

That was followed by a hole-by-hole review of yesterday's round by this fuckhole. He's in 17th place.  Not once did they mention the other 17 who are ahead of him.  

This is good for golf?    
But...but....but...he's favored to win the Masters.  Even though he hasn't won anything in about 5 years. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2018, 07:46:34 PM »
UMBC knocks off Virginia.  Top story on ESPN.  

That was followed by a hole-by-hole review of yesterday's round by this fuckhole. He's in 17th place.  Not once did they mention the other 17 who are ahead of him.  

This is good for golf?    
Finished 5th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2018, 09:32:10 PM »
Rory was off the chain today.  Shot a final round 64.  Fairways, greens, solid putting.  On 16, (I believe) he hit a 374 yard drive. Seriously?  They don't do that shit in long drive contests. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2018, 10:04:50 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2018, 09:14:13 PM »
Whippee shit.
That places him at "a hell of a lot" better than you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2018, 11:59:32 PM »
Rory was off the chain today.  Shot a final round 64.  Fairways, greens, solid putting.  On 16, (I believe) he hit a 374 yard drive. Seriously?  They don't do that shit in long drive contests.
Who is Rory? I only ever heard of tiger wood!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2018, 09:50:09 AM »
Who is Rory? I only ever heard of tiger wood!
Somebody said that Tiger Wood feller saved golf from extinction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2018, 10:04:17 AM »
Somebody said that Tiger Wood feller saved golf from extinction.
To Tiger Woods  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2018, 10:09:56 AM »
To Tiger Woods  :bar:
Best damn player to ever grace the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2018, 10:11:34 AM »
Best damn player to ever grace the game.
Tiger once ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2018, 10:17:16 AM »
Tiger once ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
Tiger could take your clubs and beat him with his clubs...
...heard that more than once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions