Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tiger Woods swung a golf club!!!

Token

Re: Tiger Woods swung a golf club!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2018, 05:05:29 PM »
I know that y’all are pissed but if Tiger makes final pair he’ll win tomorrow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2018, 11:06:14 PM »
I know that y’all are pissed but if Tiger makes final pair he’ll win tomorrow.
I'm not pissed.  Have never been a Tiger fan or hater.  But I get what he means to the game.  The PGA is in full chub mode that this guy could be relevant again.  Doesn't matter what we think here on the board.  Fans are going crazy over him right now.  The announcers said fans were 15-20 deep watching him warm up this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 01:34:19 AM »
I'm not pissed.  Have never been a Tiger fan or hater.  But I get what he means to the game.  The PGA is in full chub mode that this guy could be relevant again.  Doesn't matter what we think here on the board.  Fans are going crazy over him right now.  The announcers said fans were 15-20 deep watching him warm up this morning.
What the hell is a golf "fan" anyway!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2018, 09:53:40 AM »
I'm not pissed.  Have never been a Tiger fan or hater.  But I get what he means to the game.  The PGA is in full chub mode that this guy could be relevant again.  Doesn't matter what we think here on the board.  Fans are going crazy over him right now.  The announcers said fans were 15-20 deep watching him warm up this morning.
I don't know who these "fans" are.  Until I hurt my knee I played golf almost every weekend.  I've never played with or been in the presence of anyone who plays the game who has anything but absolute contempt for Woods.  Who are these people?  
All the bandwagon jock riders can kiss my dusty ass.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2018, 01:59:38 PM »
I don't know who these "fans" are.  Until I hurt my knee I played golf almost every weekend.  I've never played with or been in the presence of anyone who plays the game who has anything but absolute contempt for Woods.  Who are these people?  
All the bandwagon jock riders can kiss my dusty ass.  
Are you talking besides klansmen?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2018, 02:48:30 PM »
Are you talking besides klansmen?
Kinda hard to tell these days.  We tried playing in the hoods, but they kept shifting during the upswing and it was hard to see where the ball went.  Besides they were awfully damned hot.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2018, 05:59:23 PM »
Ha. Ha ha. Hahaha. Fuck you.  

All the breathless ejaculatory coverage in the universe couldn’t get you there Tiger.   Yeah you’re still a better golfer than me.  But not every day.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2018, 12:52:55 AM »
Keep hating Kaos.  Tiger is to golf what Trump is to the economy.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2018, 12:58:20 AM »
Keep hating Kaos.  Tiger is to golf what Trump is to the economy.  
No.  There is no analogy there.

Tiger ruins golf.  I can't pay attention to it for the orgasmic fawning of the media when he's even barely making the cut.  

Every fucking article about the Dickrod Tournament (or whatever that was today) is about his greasy ass.  How he's "back" for the 53rd time.  How he "served notice."  How he's going to win again and win a LOT!!  Every photo from the tournament is of his punk ass.  Well FUCK him.  Who won the tournament?  Anybody know?  Anybody care to report that?  

Fuck Tiger Woods.  Forever.  

And while I'm at it, here are some other fucks who finished second at the Alpo Golf Classic over the years: 

Patrick "Who the Fuck" Cantlay?
Bill Hass "No Career" 
Sean O'Hair "Ball"
Kevin Na "gonna work here anymore"
Boo "Cause I suck" Weekely
Sang Asong Moon-Bat Bae

It's a pissy little tournament that nobody gives a tweedle fuck about and is a harbinger of exactly DICK SHIT.  Most of those second place duds had better total scores than fucking Tiger when they placed second, too.  

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:14:26 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2018, 01:09:54 AM »
I know you were sweating Kaos.  When Tiger dropped that 44 ft putt on 17 to climb within one, I know you were praying he wouldn't make the playoff.  Tiger Woods, huge gallery, red shirt, 1 shot off the lead.  It's ok to admit you were worried he was about to make magic and pick up a win just a few weeks after you talking shit about him.   

The guy had a fusion in his lower back and still swings the golf club harder than most on tour.  Nobody had any idea if he could do it or how far his body will take him.  But he's a hell of a lot more relevant than you give him credit for.  In a week where some big names missed the cut, Tiger finished tied for 2nd just one shot back.  When his putting gets better, and it will get better, he will win again.  If he stays healthy he'll be relevant again.  He won't be the same Tiger as he was but who could possibly expect that?  Either way, ratings are up and ticket sales are up.  You don't have to like him, you can just keep hating him.  Doesn't change the fact that he's the biggest name in golf and if he's playing within 4 shots of the lead on Sundays you better get ready to watch him.  Or you can go shoot a 78 and bitch and Tiger at your local course.  Either way, Tiger isn't going anywhere if he stays healthy.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 01:28:13 AM »
I know you were sweating Kaos.  When Tiger dropped that 44 ft putt on 17 to climb within one, I know you were praying he wouldn't make the playoff.  Tiger Woods, huge gallery, red shirt, 1 shot off the lead.  It's ok to admit you were worried he was about to make magic and pick up a win just a few weeks after you talking shit about him.  

The guy had a fusion in his lower back and still swings the golf club harder than most on tour.  Nobody had any idea if he could do it or how far his body will take him.  But he's a hell of a lot more relevant than you give him credit for.  In a week where some big names missed the cut, Tiger finished tied for 2nd just one shot back.  When his putting gets better, and it will get better, he will win again.  If he stays healthy he'll be relevant again.  He won't be the same Tiger as he was but who could possibly expect that?  Either way, ratings are up and ticket sales are up.  You don't have to like him, you can just keep hating him.  Doesn't change the fact that he's the biggest name in golf and if he's playing within 4 shots of the lead on Sundays you better get ready to watch him.  Or you can go shoot a 78 and bitch and Tiger at your local course.  Either way, Tiger isn't going anywhere if he stays healthy.  
Actually I wasn't.  I was trying to watch other shit but my fucking phone kept blowing up with ESPN having multiple orgasms over him not completely sucking ass for once in the last five years.  

Magic?  Fuck that noise.  No magic.  He might win at some point.  Never said he wouldn't. Hell logic dictates that if he plays enough tournaments he will eventually win one same as the rest of the field.  Doesn't make him less of a chump.  

If/when the surgical pins come flying out of his back because "he swings so hard" (fuck him) I won't really give a shit either way except that I'll dread having to hear about his fucking rehab and how he's going to be 'back' again at some point.  

I don't like the guy, I've never liked the guy.  I'm not going to start now.  

"The biggest name in golf" is EXACTLY why I have a problem with this motherfucker.  He hasn't done a single shitting thing of any substance or relevance in nearly five years.   Other players have.  But the media has to stroke his filthy dick and ignore the remainder of the game.  If they'd let go of his ass and actually put the work in to tell the stories of other players, tournaments, events, etc.?   Maybe this fuck would fade into history where he belongs -- EVEN if he wins another tournament or two.  

I don't shoot 78. I can, but I usually score more like Woods does for the last half decade and am in the mid 80s.  And I never, ever talk about Tiger Fucking Woods except to note some things here.  Other people mention him in passing, but he isn't even on my radar when I'm playing.  

If I'm going to watch a fucking tournament (which I rarely do) I want to see the leaders and some of the other interesting stories of the week.  This week it happened to be that muddy fucker apparently because he was in contention.  That's fine.  But when i can't even find out a single fucking thing about any of the rest of the tournament -- including who won -- without dumpster diving through five or six different Woods is back articles?  Then I'm in Fuck that Clown mode.   When he was in "contention" (and not even in the Top Eight at the time) I got nothing on my phone but damn near constant alerts about whatever shot he made.  "Woods hits the Fairway on 11"  WHY do I give a fuck about that?  He was in fourth or fifth place at the time.  Tell me who's winning.  Don't deprive those guys of their story.  

He doesn't have to be "four shots off the lead."  If his dim ass is still on the course, even if he's barely made the cut, the media will report on what color shit he took behind a tree on the 15th and ignore everything else going on in the tournament.  Some ESPN or CBS asshole will probably run over, scoop the turds into a bag, send half off to be analyzed and taste the other half to see if they can discern what brand of fruit rollups the funky fuck eats.  Give it a fucking rest.  

I guess that's what pisses me off.  I enjoyed following the game much more when he wasn't a constant part of it. 

Did I mention I hate this fucking time change?  I've been pissed off all day about nothing in particular.  
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:34:32 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 10:13:36 AM »

Bro...don't poke the bear.  You are going to give him an aneurysm. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 10:24:08 AM »
I watched the final few holes yesterday just because Tiger was a couple of strokes down.  Admittedly, I didn't want him to win (Or at least get in a playoff).  But I watched. 

I totally get what K is saying about the media and their inflatulation with Woods.  It's way over the top and in one sense, unfair to the other players.  Like I said before, one Masters a few years back, they showed him open and eat an entire Power Bar, then showed what the leaders did on replay.  As if the world wanted to watch this guy chew for 5 solid minutes.  But, the reality is it's not his fault.  The ratings for this weekend went through the roof.  Biggest 3rd round viewership in history.  That means more sponsors.  More money.  If he's relevant, people are going to watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2018, 10:57:23 AM »
I watched the final few holes yesterday just because Tiger was a couple of strokes down.  Admittedly, I didn't want him to win (Or at least get in a playoff).  But I watched.

I totally get what K is saying about the media and their inflatulation with Woods.  It's way over the top and in one sense, unfair to the other players.  Like I said before, one Masters a few years back, they showed him open and eat an entire Power Bar, then showed what the leaders did on replay.  As if the world wanted to watch this guy chew for 5 solid minutes.  But, the reality is it's not his fault.  The ratings for this weekend went through the roof.  Biggest 3rd round viewership in history.  That means more sponsors.  More money.  If he's relevant, people are going to watch.
You just said you watched because Tiger was close. Yet when the media is "infatuated" with him you say it's unfair? Pffftttt...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 11:18:22 AM »
Bro...don't poke the bear.  You are going to give him an aneurysm.
Kaos is much more entertaining on a soap box.  Don't begrudge me of my humor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2018, 11:18:54 AM »
You just said you watched because Tiger was close. Yet when the media is "infatuated" with him you say it's unfair? Pffftttt...
No, I said "inflatulated."
I admit to wanting to see what happens with him if he's in contention because he usually winds up pulling off some incredible shots, like the 40 plus foot putt on 17 to get within 1.  However, the unfair part comes in when not once did they show Paul Casey  during the last 3 holes Tiger played.  Yes, he had finished and was in the club house.  But they always show that person, whether he's out on the range getting ready for a possible playoff, or watching what's happening in the club house.  They never showed him down the stretch and didn't show him when Tiger missed the putt that gave him the victory.  He missed the putt and the camera followed him until the telecast went off.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 11:22:30 AM »
No, I said "inflatulated."
I admit to wanting to see what happens with him if he's in contention because he usually winds up pulling off some incredible shots, like the 40 plus foot putt on 17 to get within 1.  However, the unfair part comes in when not once did they show Paul Casey  during the last 3 holes Tiger played.  Yes, he had finished and was in the club house.  But they always show that person, whether he's out on the range getting ready for a possible playoff, or watching what's happening in the club house.  They never showed him down the stretch and didn't show him when Tiger missed the putt that gave him the victory.  He missed the putt and the camera followed him until the telecast went off.    
You admitted...again...that you were watching because of Tiger. Wouldn't you think that they wanted to focus the broadcast on the person that people are tuned in to watch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2018, 11:28:27 AM »
You admitted...again...that you were watching because of Tiger. Wouldn't you think that they wanted to focus the broadcast on the person that people are tuned in to watch?
I think you know this. He not only doesn’t realize what he’s said but neither, when he said it.
It’s really kind of sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2018, 11:51:42 AM »
Yeah, and your point? I've already said several times that the guy is a ratings bonanza.  People watch.  I watch if he's in contention. But yesterday was a prime example of what I'm talking about.  Of course the media is going to focus more on Tiger.  But never once showing the guy who won the tournament?  You can't take the camera off Tiger for 30 seconds? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2018, 12:06:25 PM »
Yeah, and your point? I've already said several times that the guy is a ratings bonanza.  People watch.  I watch if he's in contention. But yesterday was a prime example of what I'm talking about.  Of course the media is going to focus more on Tiger.  But never once showing the guy who won the tournament?  You can't take the camera off Tiger for 30 seconds?
Do you think asking WE!!! numerous incoherent questions is going to win you any points?
You can’t see that he’s already won this argument?
Do they teach this technique in Lawyering for Idiots 101?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:08:04 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions