friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: SOTU Address.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »
How awesome it would be if they barred the illegals from entering and arrested them in the foyer? 

I'd applaud it. 

I'm sure Mark Ruffalo would pee his pants.  They can all go live with him and let him support them in that case. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 04:17:57 PM »
I'll take...What are things Donald Trump shouldn't Tweet?  for a 2018 GOP mid-Term defeat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 05:33:48 PM »
Not seeing that tweet on his timeline.

And illegals is misspelled.

Fake News?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 05:48:51 PM »
Every one of them including the congressmen should be arrested on the spot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 06:44:20 PM »
1939 Nazi Germany called to say congratulations on the 4th Reich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 07:58:13 PM »

Yes. The exact same thing. The other lemmings are waiting on you at the top of the cliff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 08:04:02 PM »

Fake News?

Yes

And it's not the first time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 08:49:54 PM »

You are so fucking dumb you make my brain hurt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 09:02:59 PM »
You are so fucking dumb you make my brain hurt.
Awwww are you going to get triggered again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 09:07:47 PM »

Trump is slaying it during the State of the Union.

Oppose the man and you look like a fool. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 09:20:23 PM »
Awwww are you going to get triggered again?

Thought that was what your reply to the OP was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2018, 09:32:41 PM »

Fake News?

I don’t think anyone here thought it was real.
Except you, maybe! Oh, and prowler!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2018, 09:44:03 PM »

Trump is slaying it during the State of the Union.

Oppose the man and you look like a fool.

The dims look like fools!

Everyone in the damn house stands but them on America First!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 10:24:38 PM »
Watched the whole thing.  A few observations:

If you could give me that man as Prez without a Twatter account, I'd call him the greatest POTUS in history.  I said all along I love virtually every position he took in his campaign and as President.  Why can't he conduct himself like this in his every day job.  Still a loose cannon. 

To that end, how damn good is he as a public speaker when it counts?  When he has time to prepare and the chips are down, he knocks shit out of the park.  If he's in a normal interview, he's like; "We're very bigly the most gynormously greatest country in the wholest world."  Tonight, he sounded polished, confident and was able to rip off names and stats like it was nothing.

The Dems embarrassed themselves.  All they did was help to further divide the country.  And as soon as the speech was over, I told Snagette, "Watch this, I'm going to turn to CNN and let's listen for 30 seconds."  Sure enough, they were spouting off about how he avoided the Russia investigation not 2 minutes after Trump was done. 

Hey Donald.  Stay off Twitter.  Stay on course with everything you talked about tonight.  Do not back down. The actions of the Democrats tonight make me want to stand up for the first time and say I'm behind him 100%.  Haven't been to this point.  They can all choke on a dick after tonight. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 10:41:56 PM »
Do you even follow him on Twitter?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 10:44:50 PM »
Watched the whole thing.  A few observations:

If you could give me that man as Prez without a Twatter account, I'd call him the greatest POTUS in history.  I said all along I love virtually every position he took in his campaign and as President.  Why can't he conduct himself like this in his every day job.  Still a loose cannon. 

To that end, how damn good is he as a public speaker when it counts?  When he has time to prepare and the chips are down, he knocks shit out of the park.  If he's in a normal interview, he's like; "We're very bigly the most gynormously greatest country in the wholest world."  Tonight, he sounded polished, confident and was able to rip off names and stats like it was nothing.

The Dems embarrassed themselves.  All they did was help to further divide the country.  And as soon as the speech was over, I told Snagette, "Watch this, I'm going to turn to CNN and let's listen for 30 seconds."  Sure enough, they were spouting off about how he avoided the Russia investigation not 2 minutes after Trump was done. 

Hey Donald.  Stay off Twitter.  Stay on course with everything you talked about tonight.  Do not back down. The actions of the Democrats tonight make me want to stand up for the first time and say I'm behind him 100%.  Haven't been to this point.  They can all choke on a dick after tonight.

Listen to him ^^. He knows about choking on dicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 11:14:42 PM »
Listen to him ^^. He knows about choking on dicks.

Definitely.  You have said "Unnncckkle" on more than one occasion.

#boommicdrop

#dickjoke
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 11:22:54 PM »
I saw a couple of comments from two women that made me chuckle:

First woman:
He has the biggest set of "gonads" on any president EVER! I love our President! 🇺🇸👍🏻❤️

Second woman:
What's even better is we finally have a first lady who doesn't.....
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:55:49 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2018, 11:24:15 PM »
Do you even follow him on Twitter?

No. I don't follow anyone on Tweeter.  But the countless twats that are reported that he posts are embarrassing.  He needs to stop acting like a 9th grader and act like the leader of the greatest country in the world.  He has unbelievably huge and bigly plans for this country.  Just quit responding to every, single criticism with "I know I am, but what are you?". 

Handle your business like you did tonight in your every day job, and you'll take this country to heights unknown.  Keep the twitter wars up with everyone and you'll get the 4th grade Dem shit you saw tonight.  They are the children.  Don't stoop to their level.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions