Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SOTU Address.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: SOTU Address.
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2018, 12:53:59 AM »
No. I don't follow anyone on Tweeter.  But the countless twats that are reported that he posts are embarrassing.  He needs to stop acting like a 9th grader and act like the leader of the greatest country in the world.  He has unbelievably huge and bigly plans for this country.  Just quit responding to every, single criticism with "I know I am, but what are you?". 

Handle your business like you did tonight in your every day job, and you'll take this country to heights unknown.  Keep the twitter wars up with everyone and you'll get the 4th grade Dem shit you saw tonight.  They are the children.  Don't stoop to their level.
Countless?
Do you even know how many tweets he has a day?
Do you just follow liberal media?
Do you realize 99% of his tweets are of every day mundane business?
Only the media fools hype up his tweets. And truthfully, they usually come at a time when he is getting something done that they can't stand.

His "bad" tweets and the media's hysteria are inconsequential!

It's a new day. The next generation lives to be informed by Twitter. We old folks see what he does. We look up the info. The younguns only read Twitter to get the days happenings.
He gives them daily updates. Every now and then he tweets something to get maximum hits. He trends!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2018, 06:49:45 AM »
Watched the whole thing.  A few observations:

If you could give me that man as Prez without a Twatter account, I'd call him the greatest POTUS in history.  I said all along I love virtually every position he took in his campaign and as President.  Why can't he conduct himself like this in his every day job.  Still a loose cannon. 

To that end, how damn good is he as a public speaker when it counts?  When he has time to prepare and the chips are down, he knocks shit out of the park.  If he's in a normal interview, he's like; "We're very bigly the most gynormously greatest country in the wholest world."  Tonight, he sounded polished, confident and was able to rip off names and stats like it was nothing.

The Dems embarrassed themselves.  All they did was help to further divide the country.  And as soon as the speech was over, I told Snagette, "Watch this, I'm going to turn to CNN and let's listen for 30 seconds."  Sure enough, they were spouting off about how he avoided the Russia investigation not 2 minutes after Trump was done. 

Hey Donald.  Stay off Twitter.  Stay on course with everything you talked about tonight.  Do not back down. The actions of the Democrats tonight make me want to stand up for the first time and say I'm behind him 100%.  Haven't been to this point.  They can all choke on a dick after tonight.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2018, 07:52:30 AM »
Countless?
Only the media fools hype up his tweets. And truthfully, they usually come at a time when he is getting something done that they can't stand.

It's a new day. The next generation lives to be informed by Twitter. We old folks see what he does. We look up the info. The younguns only read Twitter to get the days happenings.
He gives them daily updates. Every now and then he tweets something to get maximum hits. He trends!

And trotting out a Kennedy to lecture to the masses. Nothing says sjw white guilt like a privileged rich Kennedy from upper crust, mass. Get that shit out of here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2018, 08:19:19 AM »
And trotting out a Kennedy to lecture to the masses. Nothing says sjw white guilt like a privileged rich Kennedy from upper crust, mass. Get that shit out of here.

Conan O’Kennedy had jizzum smeared all around his mouth! 

Hahahaha. 

I just heard a demofool on the radio talk about how Trump kept clapping and then when the discussion turned to the spooge dripping from Koko’s lips he got all offended and said it wasn’t professional to question it. 

Haaaahahahahaaaaa. 

On a serious note?  Kennedy's speech was atrocious and blatant pandering. 

Validating Black Lives Matter?  Political death
Embracing another triggered "Me Too" movement?  Typical sucking up
Yapping away in broken spanish?  Justin Beiber

The Kennedys have about as much connection to the average working American as a Vietnamese mongoose.   AKA none.  They'd have done better dragging evil skeletor bitch Hillary out there to tell us how she and Bill were 'flat broke' and had trouble financing their $5 million New York mansion. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 09:33:55 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2018, 10:47:35 AM »
Watched the whole thing.  A few observations:

If you could give me that man as Prez without a Twatter account, I'd call him the greatest POTUS in history.  I said all along I love virtually every position he took in his campaign and as President.  Why can't he conduct himself like this in his every day job.  Still a loose cannon. 

To that end, how damn good is he as a public speaker when it counts?  When he has time to prepare and the chips are down, he knocks shit out of the park.  If he's in a normal interview, he's like; "We're very bigly the most gynormously greatest country in the wholest world."  Tonight, he sounded polished, confident and was able to rip off names and stats like it was nothing.

The Dems embarrassed themselves.  All they did was help to further divide the country.  And as soon as the speech was over, I told Snagette, "Watch this, I'm going to turn to CNN and let's listen for 30 seconds."  Sure enough, they were spouting off about how he avoided the Russia investigation not 2 minutes after Trump was done. 

Hey Donald.  Stay off Twitter.  Stay on course with everything you talked about tonight.  Do not back down. The actions of the Democrats tonight make me want to stand up for the first time and say I'm behind him 100%.  Haven't been to this point.  They can all choke on a dick after tonight.
I completely agree with all of this.

As for the bold above, the answer is simple. This great, excellent speech was written by someone else and read off a teleprompter by Trump. With a minimal of his trademark ad-libs. That's not a criticism, I'm very happy to see him stay on-message for a change.

I do find it funny that a lot of the left is bristly about the fact that he read off a teleprompter, just as I thought it was when a lot of you in this thread did the same about Obama. That's what they're supposed to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2018, 10:53:24 AM »
Countless?

This is fake news.

His twitter is at least 75% blustering pompous brags, attacks on people he feels have slighted him (SAD!) or the Democrats in general, with a lot of factual inaccuracies sprinkled in.

This is not a secret.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2018, 11:18:38 AM »
Was Doug Jones there?  Did he sit like an obedient lap dog when victims and veterans were being honored? 

If he was and he did I will move from merely voting against him to actively working against his wormy ass. Maybe that’s the Senate seat I target. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2018, 11:24:16 AM »
This is fake news.

His twitter is at least 75% blustering pompous brags, attacks on people he feels have slighted him (SAD!) or the Democrats in general, with a lot of factual inaccuracies sprinkled in.

This is not a secret.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Ummmm yeah.  I read several days of that.  It’s less than 20% of what you said.  The “attacks” on democrats are timely, worthy of mention and aimed at shoving them off the pouting fence by explaining his positions as well as who is preventing them from action.

Yeah you can pull one or two out that make you go ughhh.  But it’s hardly as portrayed by you or the media. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2018, 12:17:13 PM »
One noteworthy thing for me was that the people he recognized throughout the speech were a very diverse mix. Obviously intentional and yes, they all were well deserving.  But "Inclusion and diversity" are the buzz words these days and putting that front out there was a good touch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2018, 01:34:09 PM »
Joe Kennedy III's response was better than whoever wrote that speech for Trump. There will come a time when Trump is talking and his dentures fall out, it'll be hilarious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 01:50:54 PM »
Joe Kennedy III's response was better than whoever wrote that speech for Trump. There will come a time when Trump is talking and his dentures fall out, it'll be hilarious.

George Washington scoffs at you making fun of people's teeth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2018, 01:52:35 PM »
What specifically did you take issue with?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 02:26:08 PM »

Of course you liked that jizz mouthed dribble. 

Conan O'Kennedy stood there and spewed meaningless hot air just like that stuffed shirt Islamic you worshiped did for years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2018, 02:37:52 PM »

You know what answer you're about to get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2018, 03:05:22 PM »
You know what answer you're about to get.

I can’t believe someone is gullible enough to engage in this...AGAIN!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2018, 06:01:11 PM »
His constant lies or exaggerations.
Like...
His comments about ending the war on American energy and the war on beautiful, clean coal.
We still import Oil. The EPA rolled back regulations on the dying coal industry and there's no such thing as "clean coal".

His comments about handing out green cards without regard to America's safety and chain immigration. We have a very lengthy process that immigrants have to go through to receive a green card including background and national security checks and those that receive green cards can petition to bring family members, but those members have to go through the same process and last I checked (last year sometime) the government is backlogged, meaning it can take years before any family members are cleared and there's a cap on the number of family members. So, it's not throwing out green cards to everyone and the entire family immediately comes with.

His comments about enacting the biggest tax reform in history...wrong. Ronald Reagan implemented larger. NYT states that Trump's tax cuts ranks 12th in American history.

His exaggerations on the car companies now building in America, stating that we've not seen that in decades. Car companies have been building in America for years. Alabama had a few car companies build here just in the past few years.

And this...

“We are proud that we do more than any other country to help the needy, the struggling, and the underprivileged all over the world.”
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
As a percentage of Puerto Rico is still without power and the travel bans that he has continued to try and push through.

I also took issue with him clapping into the mic after nearly every statement and doing his head tilted back "Mussolini impression." Someone should've told him that this was the State of The Union address not Wheel of Fortune (maybe wrote on the teleprompter *DON'T CLAP FOR YOURSELF*).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:09:21 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2018, 07:04:17 PM »
Like...
His comments about ending the war on American energy and the war on beautiful, clean coal.
We still import Oil. The EPA rolled back regulations on the dying coal industry and there's no such thing as "clean coal".

His comments about handing out green cards without regard to America's safety and chain immigration. We have a very lengthy process that immigrants have to go through to receive a green card including background and national security checks and those that receive green cards can petition to bring family members, but those members have to go through the same process and last I checked (last year sometime) the government is backlogged, meaning it can take years before any family members are cleared and there's a cap on the number of family members. So, it's not throwing out green cards to everyone and the entire family immediately comes with.

His comments about enacting the biggest tax reform in history...wrong. Ronald Reagan implemented larger. NYT states that Trump's tax cuts ranks 12th in American history.

His exaggerations on the car companies now building in America, stating that we've not seen that in decades. Car companies have been building in America for years. Alabama had a few car companies build here just in the past few years.

And this...

“We are proud that we do more than any other country to help the needy, the struggling, and the underprivileged all over the world.”
As a percentage of Puerto Rico is still without power and the travel bans that he has continued to try and push through.

I also took issue with him clapping into the mic after nearly every statement and doing his head tilted back "Mussolini impression." Someone should've told him that this was the State of The Union address not Wheel of Fortune (maybe wrote on the teleprompter *DON'T CLAP FOR YOURSELF*).

Reagans we're done in two parts - years apart.

Also depends if you use pure dollars or % of GDP. Also, just consumer or corporate or both.

In total dollars for all cuts it's the biggest. With inflation 4th. % of GDP it's a little lower down.

Measuring a tax cut isn't an exact science. It doesn't figure in repatriation and investment either which is a big deal today more than 1981.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:09:19 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2018, 07:25:48 PM »
Prowlie don’t  get it. Obuzzardo would clap for himself. Trump was clapping with Americans for Americans!
Big difference. He says WE a lot. The black Jesus said “I” constantly.

The rest of the arguments are semantics, as GH has already eluded to.

Trump kicked ass AGAIN and dimturds are triggered, AGAIN!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2018, 07:43:39 PM »
Prowlie don’t  get it. Obuzzardo would clap for himself. Trump was clapping with Americans for Americans!
Big difference. He says WE a lot. The black Jesus said “I” constantly.

The rest of the arguments are semantics, as GH has already eluded to.

Trump kicked ass AGAIN and dimturds are triggered, AGAIN!

Some are laughing all the way to their stock portfolios. Others cry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2018, 09:44:17 PM »
Like...

Wrong.

https://blogs.wsj.com/dailyshot/2017/10/13/the-daily-shot-u-s-oil-imports-from-saudi-arabia-hit-a-30-year-low/

Oil imports at a 30-year low.  Simultaneously, we now export more refined petroleum products than we bring in.

Wrong

WRONG. GH schooled your monkey ass below.   

New York Times? Hardly unbiased and if they're ranking it 12th?  Well where the hell are Obama's cuts ranked? 

Trump realizes that you can't just rape companies and hand out money like candy to people who weren't paying taxes anyway.  The way to grow the economy is to give businesses a chance.

WRONG!

Automakers are both choosing and returning to the US. 

And this...

WRONG.

Trump could personally drown every person in Puerto Rico and the US would still provide more aid to foreign entities than any other three nations combined. 

As the economy strengthens, that level will continue to rise.

Fuck you. 

Quit watching CNN and MSNBC.  Nothing Trump could do can ever trump the "magnanimous emperor" sneer that stuffed shirt Kenyan phony who preceded him graced us with. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions