Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SOTU Address.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: SOTU Address.
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2018, 08:31:53 AM »
Repatriation - Apple

Investment - McDonald's , Exxon

Company Benefits - Home Depot, Starbucks and 200+ others so far.

It's all happening as a snowball effect. And people like prowler and his leftist friends at the huffington post and Occupy like to use really slick wordsmithing to propagate their garbage and lies. Because most of the electorate on that side will believe anything they see on a meme or editorial, especially when it's economic in nature.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:34:49 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2018, 09:14:38 AM »
Repatriation - Apple

Investment - McDonald's , Exxon

Company Benefits - Home Depot, Starbucks and 200+ others so far.

It's all happening as a snowball effect. And people like prowler and his leftist friends at the huffington post and Occupy like to use really slick wordsmithing to propagate their garbage and lies. Because most of the electorate on that side will believe anything they see on a meme or editorial, especially when it's economic in nature.

Wonder if Prowler will gape in amazement when his paycheck has more money in it this week thanks to President Trump? 

Or will he just buy more Kodiak and beef jerky without even realizing why he can? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2018, 09:23:18 AM »
Or will he just buy more Kodiak and beef jerky without even realizing why he can?

snicker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2018, 09:35:05 AM »
Wonder if Prowler will gape in amazement when his paycheck has more money in it this week thanks to President Trump? 

And this time next year. When he (and others) files. And the standard deduction he can take is probably 3 times what he itemizes now. Thus lowering taxable income and liability due. Hellloooo tax refund.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2018, 12:35:46 PM »
More breadcrumbs and nazi results:

"Lowe's Home Improvement said it would pay a one-time bonus of $1,000 for more than 260,000 hourly U.S. employees.

The company said it would also give new benefits, including additional paid maternity and parental leave and an adoption assistance benefit of up to $5,000 to qualified hourly full-time employees. (via Fox Business)"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2018, 04:24:23 PM »
Remember when Trump's SOTU speechwriter told him to say...

"Tonight, I call upon all of us to set aside our differences, to seek out common ground and to summon the unity we need to deliver for the people..."

That lasted less than 24 hours before Trump took to Twitter and began stomping and crying about Democrats. Smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2018, 04:34:57 PM »
Remember when Trump's SOTU speechwriter told him to say...

"Tonight, I call upon all of us to set aside our differences, to seek out common ground and to summon the unity we need to deliver for the people..."

That lasted less than 24 hours before Trump took to Twitter and began stomping and crying about Democrats. Smh

Snowflake tears.  A glass full.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2018, 04:45:34 PM »

Snowflake tears.  A glass full.
He collects his own tears? That's kinda weird.

Today he stated that his SOTU was the most watched in history...LMAO, nevermind the fact that it fell about 8 Million viewers behind Obama's. He also stated that Orrin Hatch called him the best President in America's history...AAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 04:49:44 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2018, 04:47:02 PM »

Not recently.  He's got gallons of yours. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2018, 04:49:46 PM »

your rebuttal was about like this...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2018, 04:55:57 PM »
your rebuttal was about like this...

I appreciate that, because Kennedy's speech was better than Trump's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2018, 04:57:52 PM »
I appreciate that, because Kennedy's speech was better than Trump's.

Damn you're stupid. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2018, 04:58:32 PM »

Today he stated that his SOTU was the most watched in history...LMAO, nevermind the fact that it fell about 8 Million viewers behind Obama's. He also stated that Orrin Hatch called him the best President in America's history...AAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

But the data shows otherwise.

President Barack Obama, President George W. Bush and President Bill Clinton all drew a higher number of television viewers for their first State of the Union addresses.

President Barack Obama’s first State of the Union address, delivered in 2010, brought in 2.4 million more television viewers.

link...

who the frick cares?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 05:03:54 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2018, 06:34:11 PM »
Damn you're stupid.

Beyond.

Dude is worshipping a fuckin Kennedy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2018, 10:18:03 PM »
Watched the whole thing.  A few observations:

If you could give me that man as Prez without a Twatter account, I'd call him the greatest POTUS in history.  I said all along I love virtually every position he took in his campaign and as President.  Why can't he conduct himself like this in his every day job.  Still a loose cannon. 

To that end, how damn good is he as a public speaker when it counts?  When he has time to prepare and the chips are down, he knocks shit out of the park.  If he's in a normal interview, he's like; "We're very bigly the most gynormously greatest country in the wholest world."  Tonight, he sounded polished, confident and was able to rip off names and stats like it was nothing.

The Dems embarrassed themselves.  All they did was help to further divide the country.  And as soon as the speech was over, I told Snagette, "Watch this, I'm going to turn to CNN and let's listen for 30 seconds."  Sure enough, they were spouting off about how he avoided the Russia investigation not 2 minutes after Trump was done. 

Hey Donald.  Stay off Twitter.  Stay on course with everything you talked about tonight.  Do not back down. The actions of the Democrats tonight make me want to stand up for the first time and say I'm behind him 100%.  Haven't been to this point.  They can all choke on a dick after tonight.
I'm with you. Never cared for the guy in the past but he has slowly won me over.
Don't like the tweets but his off the cuff remarks are entertaining.
We should all want our arsenal of weapons to be "tippy top."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2018, 10:20:40 PM »
Damn you're stupid.

Freaking understatement!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2018, 10:26:40 AM »
I was thinking today about the Occupy Wall Street idiots. You know, the ones who were demanding higher wages while the economy was Obama-stagnant.

Today those people are getting additional money thanks to Trump's tax cuts and greater opportunities. 

You think they are giving credit where it's due?  Or will they just wait until the distant future when another worthless democrat is in office, killing the economy and start bitching again?  Will they learn that helping businesses actually helps workers more than strangling businesses and giving them government crumbs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2018, 11:02:18 AM »
I was thinking today about the Occupy Wall Street idiots. You know, the ones who were demanding higher wages while the economy was Obama-stagnant.

Today those people are getting additional money thanks to Trump's tax cuts and greater opportunities. 

You think they are giving credit where it's due?  Or will they just wait until the distant future when another worthless democrat is in office, killing the economy and start bitching again?  Will they learn that helping businesses actually helps workers more than strangling businesses and giving them government crumbs?

Hell no

They follow their lemming leaders. Right off a cliff. Feel the bern. I'm with her. Blah blah blah. You know what I like? Numbers. Results. Facts. Economic indicators. That's what we're getting now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2018, 11:05:59 AM »

You must believe that 1,000 dollar bonuses are worth laboring over.

Someone could get a blister slaving for these crumbs, you capitalist pig.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2018, 11:08:12 AM »
The trade deficit is also about to shrink down. Just sayin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE