Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dirty Doug Jones

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Dirty Doug Jones
« on: February 09, 2018, 03:13:25 PM »
This article shows how completely complicit the media and outside special interests were and are in pimping this whiffle loser Doug Jones.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/sen_doug_jones_was_fundraising.html#incart_most-comments

The site trumpets and boasts about the $22 million raised by Jones without bothering to question why a short-term Senate special election warranted that sort of cash influx OR pondering how much of that money came from out of state (more than 2/3 from what I've been told).  Is it not a source of concern that tens of millions of dollars came from external interests?  If it isn't, it should be. 

Then this pandering piece of shit article tosses this ridiculous comment in toward the end:

It also perhaps signals that Jones' victory was not a fluke and speculation he will lose re-election to a Republican in 2020 in a ruby-red Republican state is not a given.

Ummm, no.  It signals nothing of the sort.  It signals that the Republicans better find a more suitable candidate.  When I have trouble voting for Jones' opponent as much as I abhor everything the Democratic Party stands for?  That's the problem in a nutshell.  And STILL, with $22 million from out of state and an opponent who was branded a pedophile by state and national media, this Goofy Gopher fuck barely won.

Twenty two million mostly from out of state should make you very nervous if you care about the State of Alabama. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Dirty Doug Jones
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 04:28:36 PM »
Twenty two million mostly from out of state should make you very nervous if you care about the State of Alabama.

We had that here in GA with John Ossoff. Dude is gone like the wind now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Dirty Doug Jones
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 08:19:16 PM »
We had that here in GA with John Ossoff. Dude is gone like the wind now!

And we're about to get it here in Lee County with Mallory Hagan. No exp. At anything. But beauty pageants. And a few years of being a reporter. She's like 29. She went to auburn but won miss America representing New York. She's challenging congressman Rogers. And somehow she will probably "raise" as much money as him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE